Thread: Questions about the Seleucid scripted events

Default Questions about the Seleucid scripted events

First of all I want to team for putting this mod to life, I absolutely love this mod, it's very stable, looks amazing and has so much depths to it.

Did anyone ever experience a Seleucid civil war through the pretender king script?

and what exactly happens with the "nomadic incursions in the upper satrapies"? does they mean I have to help Baktria? or rebel stacks spawn in areas directly under my control?

Default Re: Questions about the Seleucid scripted events

The pretender script was never finished; there are some traits and that's about it. There's a lot more to come for the Seleukids in terms of scripted events to make things more varied and interesting, as well as more difficult.

That's a warning that Parthaiya has been invaded by Rebel stacks, who will cause trouble if you don't deal with them.

Can we get a sneak peek on what's to come for the seleucids

Quote Originally Posted by antiochos_hierax View Post
    Can we get a sneak peek on what's to come for the seleucids
    Galatian and Pisidian raids in various parts of Anatolia; a more aggressive Ptolemaioi response in the starting Syrian war; a scripted response if you attempt an naval "decapitation strike" on Alexandreia at the beginning of the game.

Also, the new revolts script impacts everyone, but given they start out with the most territory, will have the biggest immediate impact on the Seleukids. Weakly garrisoned provinces will be subject to attack at random by Rebels.
    Last edited by QuintusSertorius; May 10, 2019 at 05:20 AM.

will the pretender king script ever be implimented in the future? because that script sounds terrific and has so much depth to it

Quote Originally Posted by Tanavar View Post
    will the pretender king script ever be implimented in the future? because that script sounds terrific and has so much depth to it
    Not likely, because it isn't technically possible to give regions away, or even make them revolt with any certainty to "join" a pretender.