Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Iran stopping part of the implementation of the nuclear deal

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Default Re: Iran stopping part of the implementation of the nuclear deal

As I said, you need to read up on the difference between corporate and individual bankruptcies.
    Why a business that goes bankrupt is not a well run business, clever sham for the rump to avoid loosing his personal wealth true but not an indicator of a good business man. And of course his business genius is why Omaha steaks are defunct and Trump steaks are the leading seller? Not. Oh and the Trump Vodka thing yep a lot a celebrity brews or liqueur are kicking and get good reviews Trump Vodka oh wait...

US is still not at war with Iran. Democrats and neocons didn't get what they wanted. Trump is pretty much the first president US had that actually pulled that of, at least in comparison to less competent talking-heads that were his last 3 or 4 predecessors.
    Democrats, oh you the fantasy one in your head not the ones who backed the nuclear deal and whoes leaders came away from there briefing the other solidly opposed to the rhetoric from the Trump p admin on confrontation.

He has to play both sides. If that was as simple as you desrcibe, he'd just continue doing what Obama and Bush did and US would be already at war with Iran and Syria.
    Last time I checked Obama avoided a war in Syria (excepting ISIS) and you know negotiated with Iran.
    Last edited by conon394; June 22, 2019 at 12:24 PM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Why a business that goes bankrupt is not a well run business, clever sham for the rump to avoid loosing his personal wealth true but not an indicator of a good business man. And of course his business genius is why Omaha steaks are defunct and Trump steaks are the leading seller? Not. Oh and the Trump Vodka thing yep a lot a celebrity brews or liqueur are kicking and get good reviews Trump Vodka oh wait...
    As I said, it looks like you still don't understand or pretend not to understand the difference with corporate bankruptcies. Corporate bankruptcy isn't a testament to one's ability as businessman or one's intelligence, it is simply a tool to be used in certain conditions to maximize profits and minimize expenses. Its funny how "orange man bad" crowd doesn't even understand the basics.
    Democrats, oh you the fantasy one in your head not the ones who backed the nuclear deal and whoes leaders came away from there briefing the other solidly opposed to the rhetoric from the Trump p admin on confrontation.
    I recall Democrats bombing the out of Libya and almost doing the same thing in Syria, but in case of latter Russia saved the day.
    Last time I checked Obama avoided a war in Syria (excepting ISIS) and you know negotiated with Iran.
    Obama didn't "avoid" it (he was actually as war-happy as Bush was), he got geopolitically pimp-slapped by Russia and Iran, when his CIA-trained terrorist buddies in Syria started getting vaporized.

Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

As I said, it looks like you still don't understand or pretend not to understand the difference with corporate bankruptcies. Corporate bankruptcy isn't a testament to one's ability as businessman or one's intelligence, it is simply a tool to be used in certain conditions to maximize profits and minimize expenses. Its funny how "orange man bad" crowd doesn't even understand the basics.
    No it means your business failed. Because it was not making any profits or even breaking even and you ran out of credit and you are proceeding to stiff your shareholders and, your bond holders certainly and every employee and contractor you owed money to while being able to protect you personal wealth. I'm sure Henry Ford never said so here is the plane we run as long we can and then declare bankruptcy. If you so right why can't Trump a bank loan any more outside der corrupt German bank or private money from Russian oligarchs.

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

No it means your business failed. Because it was not making any profits or even breaking even and you ran out of credit and you are proceeding to stiff your shareholders and, your bond holders certainly and every employee and contractor you owed money to while being able to protect you personal wealth. I'm sure Henry Ford never said so here is the plane we run as long we can and then declare bankruptcy. If you so right why can't Trump a bank loan any more outside der corrupt German bank or private money from Russian oligarchs.
    I already explained the difference between corporate and individual bankruptcies and why your take is devoid of sense. The most ironic part is that inane criticism against Trump in media is bankrolled by corporate entities that wouldn't even exist if US government didn't bail them out at taxpayer expense or over-regulate the markets so that they don't have to deal with competition. If "orange man dumb", then people that oppose him are much dumber. Hence why he came out on top over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    I already explained the difference between corporate and individual bankruptcies and why your take is devoid of sense. The most ironic part is that inane criticism against Trump in media is bankrolled by corporate entities that wouldn't even exist if US government didn't bail them out at taxpayer expense or over-regulate the markets so that they don't have to deal with competition. If "orange man dumb", then people that oppose him are much dumber. Hence why he came out on top over and over again.
    OK 6 Chapter 11 bankruptcies

https://www.thoughtco.com/donald-tru...ptcies-4152019

All of which happened because of trumps management and resulted in him loosing control of each property. While I will allow the tax cheat probably parlayed that into some number to hide money, if management X goes into chapter 11 and is not still management afterward you really can't call it a strategy.

OK 6 Chapter 11 bankruptcies

https://www.thoughtco.com/donald-tru...ptcies-4152019

All of which happened because of trumps management and resulted in him loosing control of each property. While I will allow the tax cheat probably parlayed that into some number to hide money, if management X goes into chapter 11 and is not still management afterward you really can't call it a strategy.
    I don't think you understand how this works. The goal is to make profit. Corporate bankruptcy is just one of the financial tools. Trump made profit. He won. And good luck proving that he used these economic tools because of poor management, or that he was hiding money.

Trump made profit. He won. And good luck proving that he used these economic tools because of poor management, or that he was hiding money.
    did he are you pals did you see his financial books
    Last edited by conon394; June 23, 2019 at 06:49 AM.

He did you are pals seen the book it doubtful he made a profit.
    I think you just this sentence.

Obama had a good deal with Iran, even a road to normalizing relations. But because the MAGA-base hate Obama for existing and Trump is consumed with envy of him, he tossed the deal. Then Trump wonders why Iran doesn't want to negotiate.

And why should they after all? They know he can change his mind about anything depending on the last person he talked too. They know his word has no value and his promises are meaningless. So why should they even bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    I think you just this sentence.
    Ugg that was garbled fixed now. The point being he emerged from those 11s loosing his owners stake and even with reorganization several of those properties failed. He is not a businessman but a grifter. He built massive unsustainable properties loaded with debt and then declared bankruptcy. That is basically a long con. Its why he cannot get loans anymore and depends off laundered Russian money. His father was tax cheat but he was a good business man in that his proprty empire was stable and profitable not buried in debt and not declaring bankruptcies he was also still quick enough to detect Trumps attempt to alter his (the father's) will for his own benefit.
    Last edited by conon394; June 23, 2019 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Obama had a good deal with Iran, even a road to normalizing relations. But because the MAGA-base hate Obama for existing and Trump is consumed with envy of him, he tossed the deal. Then Trump wonders why Iran doesn't want to negotiate.

And why should they after all? They know he can change his mind about anything depending on the last person he talked too. They know his word has no value and his promises are meaningless. So why should they even bother?
    Huh? Obama's hamfisted Libyan intervention resulted with catastrophic consequences for the region. He tried to pull the same thing off in Syria, but got pimp-slapped by Russians, who proceeded to vaporize his CIA-backed terrorist buddies. So Obama's words meant less then nothing at that point. He was definitely a warhawk to a much bigger extent then Trump is.
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; June 23, 2019 at 08:47 AM.

Huh? Obama's hamfisted Libyan intervention resulted with catastrophic consequences for the region. He tried to pull the same thing off in Syria, but got pimp-slapped by Russians, who proceeded to vaporize his CIA-backed terrorist buddies. So Obama's words meant less then nothing at that point. He was definitely a warhawk to a much bigger extent then Trump is.
    Just rinse and repeat and it will be true HH.

Just rinse and repeat and it will be true HH.
    Did Obama attack Libya based on a BS premise: Yes
    Did it lead to catastrophic consequences: Yes.
    Did Obama try to do the same thing in Syria? Yes.
    Did he get embarrassingly BTFOd out of that by Russia: Yes.
    Did Russia proceed to vaporize Obama's CIA-trained terrorist pets and cement Assad's control over Syria? Yes.
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; June 23, 2019 at 11:15 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567