Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Total Vanilla Beyond 3.3 Release - Once more with feeling and verve

Default Re: Total Vanilla Beyond 3.3 Release - Once more with feeling and verve

Looks like something with export_descr_buildings.txt.

My submod is not compatible with save game.

You need start a new campaign.

@Dragour yes, he need 1.05 Kingdom patch.

For me everything running normal.

Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    21:43:58.545 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Apacheans, motte_and_bailey -> village, convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village) -> convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle)
    21:43:58.545 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Apacheans, wooden_castle -> town, convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village) -> convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle)
    21:43:58.545 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Apacheans, wooden_castle -> town, convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town) -> convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep)
    21:43:58.545 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Apacheans, castle -> large_town, convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village) -> convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle)
    21:43:58.545 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Apacheans, castle -> large_town, convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town) -> convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep)
    21:43:58.545 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Apacheans, castle -> large_town, convert_to_city[2](castle_to_large_town) -> convert_to_castle[2](large_town_to_castle)
    21:43:58.546 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Apacheans, fortress -> city, convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village) -> convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle)
    21:43:58.546 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Apacheans, fortress -> city, convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town) -> convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep)
    21:43:58.546 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Apacheans, fortress -> city, convert_to_city[2](castle_to_large_town) -> convert_to_castle[2](large_town_to_castle)
    21:43:58.546 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Apacheans, citadel -> city, convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village) -> convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle)
    21:43:58.546 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Apacheans, citadel -> city, convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town) -> convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep)
    21:43:58.546 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Apacheans, citadel -> city, convert_to_city[2](castle_to_large_town) -> convert_to_castle[2](large_town_to_castle)
    21:46:26.292 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    21:48:54.039 [data.invalid] [error] Insufficient video memory to load requested texture set.

I am still having this problem! Can anyone help me? I am trying to load my scotish saved game but I got a ctd.
    Last edited by Joe Hander; June 14, 2019 at 11:28 AM.

Note I'm from Brazil, so my english is not very good yet.

Yes!

Please tell me if the mod run with a new campaing.
    Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    Yes!

It did not work again! What should I do?

Hey 4zumi, can you upload 3.3 to another download site? I cannot download it from Mega in one go (data limit). Maybe Mediashare would be better?

Quote Originally Posted by No Land's Man View Post
    Hey 4zumi, can you upload 3.3 to another download site? I cannot download it from Mega in one go (data limit). Maybe Mediashare would be better?

yes azumi, please! cant dll from mega.

4zumi's Avatar This one sparks joy

I will upload it to mediafire soon. i give notice once i have.
    Proudly under the patronage of King Athelstan of the Imperial House of Hader

Author of
    Total Vanilla Beyond mod for Medieval 2 - Kingdoms &
    Developer of
    Total Bananas mod for Medieval 2 - Kingdoms (beta)

Steam Workshop Mods for Rome 2, Warhammer, Warhammer 2

Discord: zumi's cookie corner
    Fighting for launch of "Cookie Friday" and "No Pants Saturday"

Here you go

latest version with all the patches
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/h36ye7...25231.zip/file

Author of
    Developer of

Small update
    This buffs up the Heavy Persian Archers for the Kwarzemimimi faction
    Just download, unpack and overwrite the export_descr_unit.txt in the mod folder with it.
    Save game compatible
    https://mega.nz/#!3OYSXCoT!Vj8NtYldG...4qt-1CMJfR2fwQ

Author of
    Developer of

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

i like your mod
    I Came,I Saw I Partially Differentiate

Thank you Mr. Feynman

Author of
    Developer of

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

Hi, fellow modders! Here we got a project started calling "True General" dedicated to oldschool tactical AI modding and all tactical AI researchers (Darth Vader, Xeryx, Sinuhet, Germanicu5, z3n).

This is the first raw version but you already can try it for feedback and testing purposes. If you'll say that this stuff has potential we'll extend it to separate thread here.
    Replace original files in data folder with ones from AISet1 folder from my link.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

https://yadi.sk/d/aCKN1nzWEOJ4Aw

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

What is the submod about?

It's about tactical battles behavior - AI army formation and outflanking priority for cavalry, attack direction priorities for different unit types.

Quote Originally Posted by bitterhowl View Post
    It's about tactical battles behavior - AI army formation and outflanking priority for cavalry, attack direction priorities for different unit types.
    It seems quite interesting. Especially if applied in other mods.

I posted it here because this mod is vanilla based, so no additional BAI scripts added and I don't have to explain how to disable them. Also you can compare pure M2TW behavior and edited with my plugin. This can picture us how could original game look if developers forced to use all reserves of engine they made. I'm still thinking on reason why they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by bitterhowl View Post
    I posted it here because this mod is vanilla based, so no additional BAI scripts added and I don't have to explain how to disable them. Also you can compare pure M2TW behavior and edited with my plugin. This can picture us how could original game look if developers forced to use all reserves of engine they made. I'm still thinking on reason why they didn't.
    And you did well of course. Sadly, I have been playing EBII for so many time that I don't remember very well how the vanilla BAI reacts, but in my memory, it was pretty bad. If you ever do it for EBII, I will be ready to test it out!
    Last edited by Lusitanio; June 29, 2019 at 09:55 AM.

=Bright='s Avatar Ordinarius

After years of factual inactivity on this forums I must say: If there's a mod that deserves a praise, it's this one. I've lost count of the hours I've invested in building up multiple campaigns ever since TVB 1.0 came out and rarely have I seen a mod that keeps the vanilla-feeling so well yet drastically improves the game all-around. Thanks for the amazing work you've done, azumi!

Thanks for your kind words Bright
    You are welcome and have many more hours of fun

Author of
    Developer of