Thread: Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts

Incendio's Avatar Semisalis

Default Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts

I don't know if there is a similar topic in this forum. I discovered a game that is being developed by Game-Labs, the same company that released Ultimate General: Gettysburg and Ultimate General: Civil War called "Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts"

https://www.dreadnoughts.ultimateadmiral.com/

The game will be set between 1890s and 1930s and will consist in designing warships, comanding fleets. As the website states, there are 10 nations to choose for a campaign. It seems that will have every kind of ship class of this period: torpedo boats, destroyers, cruisers, battleships and even submarines and will even have mine warfare.

I see it overly ambitious but really caught my interest and hopes for a new naval strategy game. At the moment, the most similar games I have found are "Distant Guns" about the Russo-Japanese War and "Jutland" about the battle of Jutland in World War 1.

I would like to see your opinions.

Default Re: Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts

Still no campaign or Early Access release on Steam.

Gamelabs expanded to quickly and got bought by the EA of mobile games, which has probably caused them even more problems.
    Not communicating to the community makes it much worse.

Gamelabs games has potential, but probably can't live up to it under the current managment.
    "Fusozay Var Var": Enjoy Life