Thread: Nedes Nesamoi Unit card

Default Nedes Nesamoi Unit card

I'm not sure if this belongs in the bug section, and it has probably been brought up before. The Nedes Nesamoi (and also the Boii equivalent) picture in the unit description is a man holding a sword. Nedes Nesamoi are a heavy spear unit, and don't use swords. When I was newer to the mod, this caused me to mistake them for swordsmen. Why is this?

Edit: Don't listen to the title. It's not the unit card, I meant the photo in the unit description.
    Last edited by Hirtius; May 02, 2019 at 01:15 PM.

Default Re: Nedes Nesamoi Unit card

It's an old image that wasn't updated when their secondary weapon was changed to a spear.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

On a related issue, it really bugs me that its unclear in unit card descriptions which secondary weapon skirmishers wield after throwing all their javelins or shooting all their arrows. Some have spears, others swords, and yet others have axes I think. This should be made clear. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    On a related issue, it really bugs me that its unclear in unit card descriptions which secondary weapon skirmishers wield after throwing all their javelins or shooting all their arrows. Some have spears, others swords, and yet others have axes I think. This should be made clear. Just a thought.
    I can't remember what submod it is, but there is one that adds all that information like morale and weapon info. I think it is extended unit info or something. I currently use it.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    It's an old image that wasn't updated when their secondary weapon was changed to a spear.
    It's probably not the most pressing issue, but hopefully that gets fixed the next update. Was the unit previously a sword unit?