Thread: Manually report broken, dead links on TWC Download

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer
    Artifex Modding Staff

Default Manually report broken, dead links on TWC Download

The main purpose for this thread is to have a place where to manually report broken, dead links on TWC Download and the reason why is this.

When posting in this thread, please provide as much of information (current mod link, other mirrors etc) as possible for the mod in question as that will help the Modding Staff to actually find the mod.

Alright, I begin then by asking the people here about the Punic Total War Quotes mod. Does anyone have a copy of that mod?

If it matters I have tried the Wayback Machine, but strangely the Wayback Machine wasn't helpful this time around. Maybe someone have better luck with the Wayback Machine than me.

Should anyone find a broken link in a forum thread then it's a lot better to report it rather than posting about it here.

Of course, if anyone know a working link(s) for a mod that hasn't been reported yet then please by all means just post the link and doing that will be save the Modding Staff valuable time and extra work.

Everything else e.g comments, suggestions etc needs to be posted in the Modding Staff Commentary Thread as this thread is for reporting broken, dead links on TWC Download only.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

Artifex Modding Staff

Default Re: Modding Staff Commentary Thread

Milner's Shadows of war mod are now mirrored on TAL. That was possible thanks to Warcrafthero and his mirror on MEGA, so rep him when you see him.

Artifex Modding Staff

Default Re: Manually report broken, dead links on TWC Download

Should anyone have the TROM 2.41 mod intact then by all means let us know about it, so I can correct the external download link on TWC Download.