View Poll Results: Which Democratic candidates do you prefer?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michael Bennet

    1 2.38%
  • Joe Biden

    5 11.90%
  • Cory Booker

    0 0%
  • Steve Bullock

    1 2.38%
  • Pete Buttigieg

    1 2.38%
  • Julian Castro

    0 0%
  • Bill de Blasio

    0 0%
  • John Delaney

    2 4.76%
  • Tulsi Gabbard

    11 26.19%
  • Kamala Harris

    0 0%
  • Amy Klobuchar

    2 4.76%
  • Wayne Messam

    0 0%
  • Robert Francis O'Rourke

    0 0%
  • Tim Ryan

    1 2.38%
  • Bernie Sanders

    15 35.71%
  • Joe Sestak

    0 0%
  • Tom Steyer

    0 0%
  • Elizabeth Warren

    12 28.57%
  • Marianne Williamson

    1 2.38%
  • Andrew Yang

    9 21.43%
  • Someone else

    4 9.52%
  • Don't care

    7 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1133

Thread: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

  1. #261

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    Lmao I forgot about that one. ing retarded.

  2. #262

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tgoodenow View Post
    Ya Julian Castro was a big winner alright, I mean his demand for tax payer funded abortions for transgender MtF will surely go over well in the rust belt.
    Yep, and then they would stutter and collapse when general debates happen when they would have to explain their earlier total support for policy that only a fringe minority of psychos don't find repulsive.

  3. #263

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    Biden learned a lesson on how far on the left California Demorats are and that they will race bait him to death. In a sense, this is good.
    Kamala Harris, who crushed Biden, vs Trump would lead the country on a verge of a civil war.

  4. #264
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    6,484
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    Are you an accelerationist Basil or do you just want to see the world burn.

    Quote Originally Posted by tgoodenow View Post
    Ya Julian Castro was a big winner alright, I mean his demand for tax payer funded abortions for transgender MtF will surely go over well in the rust belt.
    Good luck getting preggers without an uterus.
    Last edited by Aexodus; June 28, 2019 at 12:54 PM.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

    Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Nope. There is nothing to suggest dramatically that his heart is giving out. His heart attack is a testament to how well he can recover from something like that.

  5. #265

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    I'm just convinced these people can't be reasoned with, hence it pays to be prepared for the inevitable. I think that was obvious?
    Honestly, it just sucks to see our societies being ruined by crazy ideologies. When I was a kid in school, reading about the Roman Empire decline I always wondered ''why didn't anyone do anything?''. Now I understand it. Elites become detached from real problems, enamoured with bad ideas, lock themselves into echo chambers and silence opposition. Then collapse is inevitable.

  6. #266

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    Basil just wants his place in an Authoritarian regime where he can "purge dissidents" who try to bring down his glorious empire. He wants to work for Darth Vader, basically.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

  7. #267

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post


    Good luck getting preggers without an uterus.
    Dealing with STIs/STDs, doing cancer screening, contraception, and other women’s services.

    I know we males like to think with our dicks, but one might try googling for basic information first to check and see not all provided services are about ing and the direct results thereof.
    Last edited by Gaidin; June 28, 2019 at 03:06 PM.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

  8. #268
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    6,484
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Dealing with STIs/STDs, doing cancer screening, contraception, and other women’s services.
    And abortion?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

    Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Nope. There is nothing to suggest dramatically that his heart is giving out. His heart attack is a testament to how well he can recover from something like that.

  9. #269

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    And abortion?
    When I’m listing things other than abortion guess what doesn’t get listed. Your trips down attempts to flip the table on me won’t work.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

  10. #270

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    Basil just wants his place in an Authoritarian regime where he can "purge dissidents" who try to bring down his glorious empire. He wants to work for Darth Vader, basically.
    If you haven't noticed, I'm a stubborn contrarian, I resent being censored in any way and the more someone does it, the more aggressive I become in asserting my opinion. Let's say it's not the libs taking over, but Nazis. And I mean legit Nazis who can't wait to put Jews in camps. Do you really think I'd fare well in that environment? I'd end up in camps as well.

  11. #271
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    6,484
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    Castro was talking about abortion.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

    Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Nope. There is nothing to suggest dramatically that his heart is giving out. His heart attack is a testament to how well he can recover from something like that.

  12. #272

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Castro was talking about abortion.
    He said reproductive justice. And the woman’s right to choose. Which easily wraps up 3/4 of what I listed on top of abortion. Just because you’re short in your thinking and stop at abortion doesn’t mean it’s not there.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

  13. #273

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    He said reproductive justice. And the woman’s right to choose. Which easily wraps up 3/4 of what I listed on top of abortion. Just because you’re short in your thinking and stop at abortion doesn’t mean it’s not there.
    “All of you on stage support a women’s right to abortion. You all support some version of a government health-care option. Would your plan cover abortion, Mr. Secretary?”

    “Yes it would. I don’t believe only in reproductive freedom, I believe in reproductive justice. And what means is just because a woman, or let’s also not forget someone in the trans community — a trans female — is poor, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t exercise that right to choose. So I absolutely would cover that right to have an abortion”

    The question is literally “would your healthcare plan cover for abortions?”

    Edit: his campaign admits he misspoke and he meant trans men and non binary women need coverage.

    Im sure the free healthcare for illegals, making border crossing essentially legal, and covering gender non binary abortions is the on the top of the list of concerns for a farmer in Iowa.
    Last edited by tgoodenow; June 28, 2019 at 03:54 PM.

  14. #274

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread



    Weak candidate

    Edit:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...77713869017089
    Strong candidate
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; June 28, 2019 at 04:24 PM.

  15. #275
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    6,484
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread



    NBC didn’t want people to hear Andrew Yang more than they wanted to.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

    Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Nope. There is nothing to suggest dramatically that his heart is giving out. His heart attack is a testament to how well he can recover from something like that.

  16. #276

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    I don’t normally link HuffPost but we all need to experience Twitter’s reaction to Marianne Williamson.

    Read and laugh.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

  17. #277
    alhoon's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chania, Greece
    Posts
    21,284

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    I don’t normally link HuffPost but we all need to experience Twitter’s reaction to Marianne Williamson.
    From Wikipedia (Emphasis mine):

    Williamson dropped out of college her junior year in 1973 and moved to New York City, intending to pursue a career as a cabaret singer.
    In 1979, after delving into A Course in Miracles*, she returned to Houston, where she ran a combination metaphysical bookstore and coffeeshop.
    In 1983 she moved to Los Angeles. She began regularly lecturing on A Course in Miracles in Los Angeles and New York City, and eventually in other cities in the U.S. and Europe as well.

    *A course in Miracles:
    A 1976 book by Helen Schucman, containing a curriculum aiming to assist its readers in achieving spiritual transformation [...]
    The author claimed that the book had been dictated to her word for word via "inner dictation" from Jesus



    An old lady that is a college drop-out that wanted to be a cabaret singer. She owned an occult bookstore and "teaches" spiritual transformation from a book that was supposedly dictated by Jesus.

    Are you Fecking Kidding me???
    DIE: Diversity, Inclusion, Equality (Pun on SJWs, I am not far-right)
    _______________________________________________________
    Beta-tester for Darthmod Empire, the default modification for Empire Total War that does not ask for your money behind patreon.

    Developer of Causa Belli submod for Darthmod, headed by Hammeredalways and a ton of other people.
    Developer of LtC: Random maps submod for Lands to Conquer (that brings a multitude of random maps and other features).

  18. #278

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    There are only three requirements for being US PRESIDENT assuming you haven’t been impeached from a previous office. Age, natural born citizenship, and having lived in the US for the past 14 years.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

    Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

  19. #279
    irontaino's Avatar Deadass B
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,801

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    From Wikipedia (Emphasis mine):

    Williamson dropped out of college her junior year in 1973 and moved to New York City, intending to pursue a career as a cabaret singer.
    In 1979, after delving into A Course in Miracles*, she returned to Houston, where she ran a combination metaphysical bookstore and coffeeshop.
    In 1983 she moved to Los Angeles. She began regularly lecturing on A Course in Miracles in Los Angeles and New York City, and eventually in other cities in the U.S. and Europe as well.

    *A course in Miracles:
    A 1976 book by Helen Schucman, containing a curriculum aiming to assist its readers in achieving spiritual transformation [...]
    The author claimed that the book had been dictated to her word for word via "inner dictation" from Jesus



    An old lady that is a college drop-out that wanted to be a cabaret singer. She owned an occult bookstore and "teaches" spiritual transformation from a book that was supposedly dictated by Jesus.

    Are you Fecking Kidding me???
    Makes about as much sense as electing a game show host as president
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude



  20. #280
    alhoon's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chania, Greece
    Posts
    21,284

    Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    There are only three requirements for being US PRESIDENT assuming you haven’t been impeached from a previous office. Age, natural born citizenship, and having lived in the US for the past 14 years.
    I am not saying she shouldn't be eligible to run, I am saying she is a poor candidate and would make a poor president.
    DIE: Diversity, Inclusion, Equality (Pun on SJWs, I am not far-right)
    _______________________________________________________
    Beta-tester for Darthmod Empire, the default modification for Empire Total War that does not ask for your money behind patreon.

    Developer of Causa Belli submod for Darthmod, headed by Hammeredalways and a ton of other people.
    Developer of LtC: Random maps submod for Lands to Conquer (that brings a multitude of random maps and other features).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •