View Poll Results: Who's your favourite candidate for the 2020 Democratic Primaries?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bernie Sanders.

19 48.72%
  • Joe Biden.

5 12.82%
  • Neither.

15 38.46%

Thread: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Default Re: USA Democratic party 2020 candidates and primaries thread

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    I like Warren, I really do (especially after she tore Bloomberg to shreds in that debate), but it's clear to me what her strategy is here...
    I like her too, Warren is second choice for Bernie supporters. But she is slipping in polls, and now goes after Bloomberg. Last poll, Polls - Emerson College Polling

The mega-billionaire spends about 7 million/day on his campaign.
    UltraViolet Calls On DNC to Keep Bloomberg Off Debate Unless the Billionaire Releases Former Employees From NDAs
    "We already have a sexual predator in the White House in Donald Trump"

The group reiterated its call Thursday after Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) lambasted Bloomberg over the dozens of sexual harassment allegations against him and his company and for refusing to release the women from NDAs at Wednesday night's presidential debate. UltraViolet originally circulated a petition ahead of the debate regarding the issue
    Where have i heard this before?
    Last edited by Ludicus; February 21, 2020 at 11:38 AM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty