Thread: How do I change the artillery recruitment options in this mod? (or restore to Vanilla)

Icon3 How do I change the artillery recruitment options in this mod? (or restore to Vanilla)

I didn't like the lack of variety for artillery pieces and most of them are missing canister shot. This relatively recent mod adds a decent amount of historically authentic pieces for Empire, otherwise I'd be happy to play the mod with the Vanilla options anyway.

I tried to change the recruitment availability in the dp.pack, however, it seems there's a module exclusively for artillery. I have absolutely no idea how to port the mentioned artillery mod - or to restore the Vanilla options. changes on dp.pack doesn't seem to do anything. Any one of you OG's have some ideas to help me?

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: How do I change the artillery recruitment options in this mod? (or restore to Vanilla)

Quote Originally Posted by iporto9393 View Post
    I didn't like the lack of variety for artillery pieces and most of them are missing canister shot. This relatively recent mod adds a decent amount of historically authentic pieces for Empire, otherwise I'd be happy to play the mod with the Vanilla options anyway.

I tried to change the recruitment availability in the dp.pack, however, it seems there's a module exclusively for artillery. I have absolutely no idea how to port the mentioned artillery mod - or to restore the Vanilla options. changes on dp.pack doesn't seem to do anything. Any one of you OG's have some ideas to help me?
    Assuming you are the one who asked the same question on ModDB I hope I already answered your question there.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Icon7 Re: How do I change the artillery recruitment options in this mod? (or restore to Vanilla)

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    Assuming you are the one who asked the same question on ModDB I hope I already answered your question there.
    Yes, thank you!

I don't want to impose on your good will again, but there's any way to increase penalties for religious unrest, resistance to foreign occupation and public order - both player and A.I.? Are these values on the mod .packs?

I'm at turn 80 of IS (not RotR) campaign and there are only a dozen factions in total. I.e. Lithuania has expanded as far as Africa and took half of Europe. I know in Imperial Destroyer you see factions re-emerging quite often, I'd like to change something like, if possible.

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: How do I change the artillery recruitment options in this mod? (or restore to Vanilla)

Yes there is, but I'm not sure how
    I would search in the main.pack file for the correct table and use the export option to add it to your mod files and do the changes there.
    A good start would be the building effects and technologies effects tables (you can start with them in the IS files, we have them too). But I'm sure there are the general options depending on religion and foreign occupation but I haven't touched them yet.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop