Thread: [Request] DeI with Rome 1 Rome factions (Julii, Scipi, Bruti)

Default [Request] DeI with Rome 1 Rome factions (Julii, Scipi, Bruti)

A bit of a shameful request but I am having a blast over the premise of Kodie38's Total War: Rome 1 Complete conversion mod.
    One of the best Rome 1 design decisions in my opinion was the splitting of Rome into 4 factions.
    Juii, Brutii and Scipii + Rome itself symbolizing the Senate.

This did two things 1) it gave you a focused path while limiting you from using all of Rome to wherever your attention lies.
    2) it set up the late game civil war as when each faction has finally expanded you could then duke it out in a big showdown.

Regardless of this, I cannot find myself playing a non-dei mod (no matter how good it is) as DeI is simply so damn good.
    However, I would love to play a DeI submod that breaks up the starting region into the three + Rome factions.
    All Allied to each other perhaps with starting out at war with relevant enemies to get the factions moving.

I love the new Challenging Rome mod, I love the Rome 1 Conversion mod. It would be a blast for a DeI version of Rome being split into factions so you have that challenge of being small at the start.
    But then also have a unique challenge in that you are competing with the other Roman factions.
    This is of course would take a large amount of man hours and require design decisions regarding mechanics between the factions, Auto Resolve balancing to allow the AI Rome factions to grow etc etc.
    But I wanted to share the fun I've had with the mods coming out for Rome 2 and that DeI remains the ultimat experience, but I also wanted to share that dream scenario to play the combo of TW:R1's design around Rome and DeI.

Default Re: [Request] DeI with Rome 1 Rome factions (Julii, Scipi, Bruti)

I was actually thinking of this myself the other day. I would really like something like this. There is actually a mod that does it, but it doesnt work with Dei.

The name of the mod is "Familiae Romanae"

Sent fra min SM-G970F via Tapatalk