Thread: Slavic recruitment

Default Slavic recruitment

Hiya,

I've had a go with the Venedians, but I can't seem to figure out how to recruit troops past what the lvl 3 civic chains offer. Is there a certain date I need to wait for or technology I need to research I might have overlooked?
    Running only the latest FotE.

Cheers!

Default Re: Slavic recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by TinyGeneral View Post
    I've had a go with the Venedians, but I can't seem to figure out how to recruit troops past what the lvl 3 civic chains offer. Is there a certain date I need to wait for or technology I need to research I might have overlooked?
    Like for germans most units are available with greathall chain.

The great hall only seems to offer skirmishers on level 3, and nothing on level 4 (Hall of elders). No building in the browser lists any units higher than what's recruitable from a level 3 chieftains hold. Do I just need to build the great hall and hall of elders anyway to unlock higher tier troops?
    ibb.co/gT6jn1G
    Last edited by TinyGeneral; April 26, 2019 at 03:48 PM.

The great hall only seems to offer skirmishers on level 3, and nothing on level 4 (Hall of elders). No building in the browser lists any units higher than what's recruitable from a level 3 chieftains hold. Do I just need to build the great hall and hall of elders anyway to unlock higher tier troops?
    ibb.co/gT6jn1G
    Remove incompatible mods that override FotE, here are compatible ones:
    https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/...?id=1575489072

Running only FotE, issue is present both on latest and previous version, old and new launcher, new campaign every time.

Running only FotE, issue is present both on latest and previous version, old and new launcher, new campaign every time.
    Yeah, it seems building description is somehow bugged (no idea what's that), but most units are in Warlord's chain (chieftain in greathall chain, that on the right watching your picture frontally). I guess the units should be still available when you construct them.
    Last edited by Cgma; April 26, 2019 at 06:14 PM.