Thread: Can't recruit Adskoros

Default Can't recruit Adskoros

As Carthage I've conquered Cisalpine gaul, but the Adskoros aren't listed as recruitable with allied governments.

Default Re: Can't recruit Adskoros

Quote Originally Posted by Hirtius View Post
    As Carthage I've conquered Cisalpine gaul, but the Adskoros aren't listed as recruitable with allied governments.
    That's not a bug, and no you can't. They're a professional-grade unit restricted to Celtic factions, like all the other Celtic warrior swordsmen.

In the patch, they are available in the Foreign Colony (in eastern Sicily, Shardin/Korsim, Liguria, Cisalpine and southern Gaul), but in 2.35 that hasn't been updated yet.

Default Re: Can't recruit Adskoros

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    That's not a bug, and no you can't. They're a professional-grade unit restricted to Celtic factions, like all the other Celtic warrior swordsmen.

In the patch, they are available in the Foreign Colony (in eastern Sicily, Shardin/Korsim, Liguria, Cisalpine and southern Gaul), but in 2.35 that hasn't been updated yet.
    Ok. I was wondering why I couldn’t recruit them with the colonies or local military colonies, only bataroi. I can’t wait for that to get fixed, they are a really cool looking unit.