Thread: Fatigue recover problem?

Default Fatigue recover problem?

it seems fatigue dont recover normally during battles for some heavly armored units like Archontopoulai, its very long or just stopped even if I put my units inactive for a while or just walk with. Is-it normal?

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Fatigue recover problem?

I noticed that too. Even my militia units with spears get tired very quickly and seem not to recover with rest except very slowly. (sorry for my english )

i've applied the minimod who reduce the heat stat of units, so they get tired more slowly, but recover so slowly again

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

At the same time, in reality, when we ran with a shield and armor, it is normal that we are tired ... and it takes a good day to recover from his muscles !

@kostic : not agree, trained soldier are used to wear this gear. And militia was majoritary paysants so they are used to physical work too.

but my original question was just, is it normal or a bug of the mod?

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

I'll have a look at it. I don't know if it has been modified or not by the past. I have no record of it
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Maybe it has something to do with the heat value? Heavier units get fatigued faster in "hot" environments.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Not necessary from my opinion. If I remember correctly, it depends on what faction you're playing and where and when you're fighting as well. For example, a norwegian army will get tired quite fast in Syria in Summer time but on contrary, an egyptian army will also have penalties if fighting in Finland in Winter time.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader