Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Meanwhile in Libya...

Default Re: Meanwhile in Libya...

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    According to who?
    It never happened, huh? I guess you didn't see those MiG-29s...

The Truth is Hate for those who hate the Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ioannis76 View Post
    It never happened, huh? I guess you didn't see those MiG-29s...
    Well, yes, I didn't see those MiG-29s from Istanbul... Will you tell us the answer to my question though?
    The Armenian Issue

According to who?
    According to LNA which already downed hundreds of turkish Drones, Battlecruisers and Battleships with the help of the mighty Secret Intelligence Service of Greece

Well, yes, I didn't see those MiG-29s from Istanbul... Will you tell us the answer to my question though?
    Btw his Source does not consists even the shape of a MiG-29 - there are some Russian old junk models but didnīt see yet a MiG-29.
    Last edited by Nebaki; August 11, 2020 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebaki View Post
    According to LNA which already downed hundreds of turkish Drones, Battlecruisers and Battleships with the help of the mighty Secret Intelligence Service of Greece

Btw his Source does not consists even the shape of a MiG-29 - there are some Russian old junk models but didnīt see yet a MiG-29.

And yet this old russian junk just bombed GNA areas unharmed (btw, I think it's time you learned about archive photos, ie, when you read an article about a dogfight and you see a photograph alongside the article, this does not mean that the photo is from the dogfight and the journalist was hanging from the wing. The journalists will use some archived photos of combat aircraft in order to accompany their article. Just for your information).
    https://libya.liveuamap.com/en/2020/...-najim-regions

(btw, I think it's time you learned about archive photos, ie, when you read an article about a dogfight and you see a photograph alongside the article, this does not mean that the photo is from the dogfight and the journalist was hanging from the wing. The journalists will use some archived photos of combat aircraft in order to accompany their article. Just for your information).
    Since when is posting on twitter being labelled as "journalism" ?

And yet this old russian junk just bombed GNA areas unharmed
    https://libya.liveuamap.com/en/2020/...-najim-regions
    This is your Source: https://twitter.com/AlHadath/status/1293310104356433921

Since when is posting on twitter being labelled as "journalism" ?

This is your Source: https://twitter.com/AlHadath/status/1293310104356433921

In case you didn't notice, both the Syrian and Lybian war updates are mostly conducted via twitter accounts, the info from which is incorporated in the relevant "livemap" sites.

In case you didn't notice, both the Syrian and Lybian war updates are mostly conducted via twitter accounts, the info from which is incorporated in the relevant "livemap" sites.
    In case if you didnīt noticed, you are the one here who is spamming brain-afk any bs from the Internet no matter if itīs verified or not - only what matters for you it is in some case Anti-Turkish or Turkey-bashing related. Most of your claims you try to back-up with some Sources canīt even be understanded from the Twcenter-Community or even from you.

For me are such sites like Livemap or itīs counterparts nothing else then some claims which still needs to be verified or need to be checked. You really should deal with the understanding of New Media before again trying to making on purpose such posts and even going furthermore when the base of your Arguments are based on that Source.

Actually this in my Opinion nothing else then spam which misses any base for an discussion.

https://libya.liveuamap.com/en/2020/...after-blocking

Trouble in paradise, it seems?
    If there is going to be a "civil war" within Sarraj's side, I would like to take the opportunity to wish good luck to both sides.

https://libya.liveuamap.com/en/2020/...after-blocking

Trouble in paradise, it seems?
    If there is going to be a "civil war" within Sarraj's side, I would like to take the opportunity to wish good luck to both sides.
    Didnīt know that ioannis76 is skilled in Arabic - his Source : https://twitter.com/AlArabiya_Brk/st...66065072418816

Didnīt know that ioannis76 is skilled in Arabic - his Source : https://twitter.com/AlArabiya_Brk/st...66065072418816
    The news item features in many sites, man.

The news item features in many sites, man.
    Let me guess those sites are called like Militaire.gr or even e-amyna.com ?

And to think that a decade ago, Libya was one of the most prosperous nations on the African continent. And now it is a failed state, all thanks to NATO and the Gulf theocracies backing a jihadist insurgency that destroyed the nation, all because Libyan government wanted to ditch petrodollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    And to think that a decade ago, Libya was one of the most prosperous nations on the African continent. And now it is a failed state, all thanks to NATO and the Gulf theocracies backing a jihadist insurgency that destroyed the nation, all because Libyan government wanted to ditch petrodollar.
    Gaddafi has only himself to blame. His response to the protests is what triggered the Civil War. He was far from a helpless bystander and he could've taken steps to work with NATO and the UN.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Mountain View Post
    Gaddafi has only himself to blame. His response to the protests is what triggered the Civil War. He was far from a helpless bystander and he could've taken steps to work with NATO and the UN.
    You canīt blame Gaddafi only in this Issue. Sure he had made some mistakes but United States wanted far from beyond his downfall even before the Arab Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Mountain View Post
    This was never about protests.
    His decision to sell oil for gold-backed currency instead of petrodollar is what caused NATO, UN and their Gulf pets to gang up on him. Neither NATO nor UN were interested in working with Libya, since it was never about "protests" to begin with, it was about removing government that ed with their precious currency, and Gulf theocracies, as usual, were upset that Qaddafi isn't letting jihadists run amok.
    Kinda similar to why US invaded Iraq in 2003, since Saddam planned on ditching petrodollar for Euro (hence why EU with exception of Blairite UK was violently opposed to US invasion of Iraq).

This was never about protests.
    ...and Gulf theocracies, as usual, were upset that Qaddafi isn't letting jihadists run amok.
    Those Jihadis was also trained in USA before they took some actions in Libya - their current big Leader Chalifa Haftar even granted Citizenship of the United States.

Those Jihadis was also trained in USA before they took some actions in Libya - their current big Leader Chalifa Haftar even granted Citizenship of the United States.
    What a strange coincidence! Kinda reminds me of 80s American articles about certain freedom warrior:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

What a strange coincidence! Kinda reminds me of 80s American articles about certain freedom warrior:

He had a strange kind of Humor :

1993 and a British paper...

Pentagon Says UAE Possibly Funding Russia’s Shadowy Mercenaries in Libya
    The Defense Department’s inspector general found that the United Arab Emirates is financing Russian Wagner Group mercenaries—just as Trump aims to sell the UAE billions of dollars worth of arms.
    The United Arab Emirates is apparently helping to finance the Russian mercenary group Wagner in Libya, according to a report issued last week by the Pentagon’s Inspector General for counterterrorism operations in Africa, a finding which is likely to complicate the United States’ close relationship with the Gulf state.
    Experts have long suspected that the UAE may be using Russian private military contractors to help obfuscate its role in the conflict, but the report is the first public, official assessment of the arrangement.
    Military officials have been increasingly candid in their assessments of the Wagner group’s destabilizing role in Libya, amid concerns that the Kremlin may use the conflict to establish a military foothold off of Europe’s southern shores. In July, the Pentagon’s Africa Command accused the group of indiscriminately laying landmines around Tripoli and putting the lives of civilians in jeopardy.
    But the revelation that those Russian mercenaries may have been bankrolled by one of America’s closest military allies in the Middle East further complicates the calculus for Washington, and comes as Democrats in Congress have been mounting a campaign to oppose the Trump administration’s proposed $23 billion sale of F-35 fighter jets to Abu Dhabi. The Senate Foreign Relations Committee is set to hold a closed hearing on the arms sale early Monday evening.
    “Now there appears to be a permanent Russian presence on the flank of NATO, and it was enabled by a U.S ally,” said Frederic Wehrey, a senior fellow in the Middle East Program at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.

Priorities...
    The Armenian Issue

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456