Thread: emblem mods?

Default emblem mods?

are there any emblem mods that work in the latest versions of rome II and DEI? i am tired of the vanilla Rome II emblems, I know data Venia has new emblems but im not a big fan of the combat changes in that.
    Wil you play the game? the game of thrones.

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: emblem mods?

I used to play with emblem mods quite a bit. Like most graphical mods, they should work with DeI.They are typically fine to use(at least in my experience), but there is a chance that they may bypass reforms and give you access to more advanced units earlier.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

They are often incompatible and might cause issues with reforms or even take away ability to recruit certain units like all naval units.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

What's funny is I became so bored with the emblem mods that I ended getting bored with those and went back to vanilla emblems. Also, I did notice on occasion reforms being bypassed. A while back I asked a (former?) member of the team about possibly doing some custom emblems for DEI, but he had no interest.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Think I'm gonna redo some emblems, mostly for emergent faction and some other, if you have idea just share some basic images

Oh, sweet! Right on JA, you are a god among men I'll let you know. Most of my ideas will amount to me pointing to an emblem and stating how much I hate it

Patrician

yeah, but keep in mind they must be "vanilla style" otherwise we'll do just worse.
    I may have a little task for you, if you don't mind and if we start working on this.
    It's simple and don't require modding, I'll let you know when you'll agree about knowing more.

Oh, of course. Since most of the vanilla emblems are pretty solid, it only makes since to keep things visually consistent. Lay it on me, bro. Holler at me in the PM.

Patrician

yeah, I'll "discord" you in the weekend

If an emblem mod only has UI files in it, then its okay. If it has the factions table in it, its not compatible.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----