Thread: Lack of Barcid characters

Default Lack of Barcid characters

In my Carthage campaign, have conquered Iberia and a bit of North Africa. It’s around 237 BC, and Rome declared war on me. Perfect, I needed to get those reforms. One problem, I don’t have any Barcids, and only one Anti-barcid character. How is the Barcid trait determined? I’ve noticed from my 2.3 campaigns that Barcids are pretty rare. How can I get a Barcid? Without Barcids, am I prevented from getting any of the reforms?

Default Re: Lack of Barcid characters

There are problems with the Barcid trait. Since you haven't any Barcid FM left you could either wait for the reforms to quick back (there is a fallback timer later on the campaign) or just pic a FM and use the console command to give him the Barcid trait. You could also download my submod for later campaigns and get Hannibal Barca has a FM who comes around turn 164 and has the barcid trait

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanio View Post
    There are problems with the Barcid trait. Since you haven't any Barcid FM left you could either wait for the reforms to quick back (there is a fallback timer later on the campaign) or just pic a FM and use the console command to give him the Barcid trait. You could also download my submod for later campaigns and get Hannibal Barca has a FM who comes around turn 164 and has the barcid trait

Code:
    give_trait "this" "Barcid"

When does the reform automatically happen? Do you have a link to your mod?

When would the reforms happen automatically?