Thread: Javelin CTD

Default Javelin CTD

First battle crashes when javelins are thrown. After digging on the forums I thought it was because I had toggled the auto throw to the on position on some units, so I tried again without changing any auto throw options on any units. Same CTD.
    I'm playing on steam and have duplicated and renamed the M2TW.exe file, and used the british_isles campaign, or rather renamed ebii to that and I use steam to start the campaign.
    Any ideas ? I'm lost. I've tried everything that I can find.
    Thanks in advance for any help or advice !

Default Re: Javelin CTD

Install the game correctly, following the instructions. Ensure any previous versions of EBII were uninstalled.

I'm reinstalling it now, if that doesn't work, is there anything else I can do ?

The javelin crash used to be a sign of having the wrong version of Kingdoms, but if you don't follow the installation instructions, anything could happen.

Okay I got it to work by reinstalling, but now randomly the game crashes at the very start or the end of a battle, I get an error, and the game continues in windowed mode with a loading cursor constantly going. Each time that happens I have to completely sign out of my account on my PC because not even task manager can end the game. Is that somethign you've ever heard of ?

Thanks for the help man, I really appreciate it.

What does your error log say when that happens?