Thread: Galatian rebels script not cancelling

Default Galatian rebels script not cancelling

I am playing Pergamon (2.3) and have got all the settlements required . But have had >20 Galatian rebel attacks at least - all above 10+ units per stack.(mostly auto-resolved). Have not formed a Kingdom yet.

Pehaps the cancellation of the script is faulty. Not achieved the fall back criterior yet.

Any ideas thanks

Default Re: Galatian rebels script not cancelling

Autoresolve battles do not count. You should have read the guide more closely, it's written there.

No it isn`t !. Nothing about auto resolve in the thread entitled Reform Requirements 2.3. Get your facts right.

Quote Originally Posted by jim600 View Post
    No it isn`t !. Nothing about auto resolve in the thread entitled Reform Requirements 2.3. Get your facts right.
    It's been written on these forums, on various places, over and over again. Due to scripting requirements, all battles that count for reforms must be fought without autoresolve, with your army being led by general or FM, not captain. It's not exclusive to Pergamon.

Autoresolve does not count for any requirement which contains a number of battles in it. That's something we cannot get around, the counter is passed from the battle engine; don't fight on the battlemap, then it's never generated.

Furthermore, why are you playing 2.3?

Thanks for replies.

Sorry, I didn`t know/forgot that auto resolve doesn`t count.

I`m playig 2.35 - just a typo.

P.S. Fantastic game been playing it a lot since first release of 2.0. just with current TW games were as modable as the older and better ones.