Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cultural tensions (new post)

Default Re: Cultural tensions (new post)

The harder version link does not work

Civis

This work for the latest DEI?

Lupo's Avatar Libertus

hi!
    yes it work`s.....

MfG Lupo!

Quote Originally Posted by bthizle1 View Post
    The harder version link does not work
    I had the same issue but realized that you just had to remove the ending of the link (view?usp=sharing) and it works: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhKgEJHhlFADoCibwDX2-nSwRC6553JT/

Lupo's Avatar Libertus

hi!
    ooh,right i use the "normal-Version".....

MfG Lupo!

Updated both versions for the new buildings added in 1.2.8

Harder version link dead.

I tried replacing the link for the harder version, try it again.

Revised the culture increases by all military buildings, local/auxiliary buildings will increase your own culture less than before. Apart from the romans, military barracks also only affect culture on a provincial level. Lowered the PO bonus to the hard version by 2 for each difficulty level, but i've added decreases to foreign culture PO debuffs to foreign quarters and auxiliary barracks similar to the new local ones added to the Colonial Greek factions (both versions).
    Last edited by Dardo21; August 28, 2021 at 06:13 AM.

Was wondering, is the mod still good for the latest patch? can't play without it.

Yes, should be no issues, only the temples from the new esf.pos haven't been added yet.

Would you add them? Please.

Hey Dardo!

CT is such an essential part of DeI for me, loving that you've kept it up to date!

By the way, you gotta remove the usp=sharing part for the hardcore version, or the link won't work for people: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YWb...5WOMFzLj2/view

Updated both versions, new 1.3 buildings added, as well as modified the cultural local tradition in one region of Belgica.

With major input from CEMN2017, I overhauled the hardcore version and removed most of the +state culture effect from non-unique buildings, this effect gives whatever faction that controls the region its own culture, I made this to make Barbarian and Eastern buildings compatible with each faction's culture. However CEMMEN pointed out that this can cause culture growth to steamroll when taking over a new province since the culture increase immediately turns into your own as you capture these regions.

Therefor I've deleted most of the towns and city effects from the Greek, Barbarian and Eastern factions, to preserve some flavor, I kept a select amount of these effects per cultural group. But for the most part, this change will force you to invest more heavily in buildings that do increase cultural growth, temples, some of the public buildings, characters etc. As some compensation, I increased the +culture effects generated by temples from the 3 affected culture groups by 25%.

Since Rome mostly gets latin culture, this makes it (even more) easier than other factions, so I deleted some of their town +culture effects to compensate. I also added +2 PO per difficulty level to slightly offset the increased difficulty this will create.
    Last edited by Dardo21; February 13, 2022 at 04:04 PM.

Lupo's Avatar Libertus

Hi Dardo!
    Link for "normal-Version" not Working!

Greatings Lupo!

It never ends , copy paste the entire link including the /view?usp=sharing part and copy paste it into your browser https://drive.google.com/file/d/13VxFogC6OXEfdT_15T1h0NfWsBaZQEWP/view?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Dardo21; February 15, 2022 at 06:57 PM.

I worry about the compatibility with my dozen or so submods. With a table like building_effects_junction_tables, do the values from this mod just overwrite those same values? I thought when the tables are renamed it adds them

Cheers for updating Dardo mate! I also see your working on AE so again thanks!

I'm not sure if it's a big issue but I thought its worth mentioning, it seems for Carthage the new Numidian culture is still classified as being Carthaginian. So when you have a province of 80% Numidian and 20% Carthaginian you actually don't get any cultural differences at all.

Is this intentional mate? Not a deal breaker but something I noticed. It'd be interesting to see Carthage get a duel culture system like Egypt on this matter I reckon.

Lupo's Avatar Libertus

hi!
    harder-version works......normal not.

Lupo!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast