Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Israel did 911

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Israel did 911

Israel certainly profited from the aftermath, the Iraq War and the Arab Spring(including the Syrian Civil War) was targeted at their enemies in the region.

test
    I do the wrong, and first begin to brawl.
    The secret mischiefs that I set abroach

I lay unto the grievous charge of others.

And thus I clothe my naked villainy

With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ;

And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

Shakespeare´s "Richard III"

And again, the fact that Osama and his gang claimed responsibility for the attack directly goes against your thesis. Do you even try to explain all the counterevidence? Or do you just ignore it?
    No I dont ignore your points. You know that Al Quaeda is a fake don´t you?
    Al Qaeda = Mossad Playing Dress Up

Adam Yahiye Gadahn

A still image from "laughing hijackers" video showing Ziad Jarrah(left), and Mohammed Atta(right), allegedly making their martyrdom video just before 9/11.

One possible translation of "Al-Qaeda" is "The Base", but it also translates as "The Toilet." The Arabic word ‘Qa’ada’ means ‘to sit’ (on the toilet bowl). Arab homes have three kinds of toilets: ‘Hamam Franji’ or ‘Al-Qaeda’ or foreign toilet, "Hamam Arabi" or Arab toilet, and a potty used for children called ‘Ma Qa’adia’ or ‘Little Qaeda.’ ‘Ana raicha Al Qaeda’ is a colloquial expression for "I’m going to the toilet,"[citation needed] so this seems like an unlikely choice of name for such a group.
    "The Base" is also the Arab colloquialism for a CIA maintained computerised database of foreign fighters prepared to harass both the Soviet Occupation of Afghanistan and support Muslim fighters in the former Yugoslavia. In other words it is a CIA construct and a very useful ongoing Zionist/US fiction.

Ali al-Jarrah

Adam Yahiye Gadahn also known as Azzam the American is the so called Al Qaida spokesperson who releases videos tormenting the world with his anti-American rants. The FBI even have him on their most wanted terrorists list. It turns out he is a Zionist Jew named Adam Pearlman, from California. Adam's grandfather, Carl Pearlman, was a prominent surgeon and on the Board of Directors of the Anti-Defamation League!

• Video - Fake Al Qaeda Actors EXPOSED! Adam Gadahn & Yousef al-Khattab

The New York Times reported that Ziad Jarrah's cousin, Ali Al Jarrah, was discovered by Lebanese authorities to have been a spy for Israel for 25 years.[29]
    It´s a bit embarassing that the Al Quaeda spokesman turns out to be a jew.
    I found another person to support my cause.
    Francesco Cossiga

Francesco Cossiga

Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga (who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio) was reported in November 2007, in Corriere della Sera (Italy's oldest and most widely read newspaper) that 9-11 was a False flag attack run by the Mossad and the CIA, and that this was common knowledge among global intelligence agencies. In what translates awkwardly into English, Cossiga stated that
    “All democratic circles in America and of Europe, especially those of the Italian centre-left, now know that the disastrous attack was planned and realized by the American CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionist world, to place the blame on Arab countries and to persuade the Western powers to intervene in Iraq and Afghanistan.”
    Francesco Cossiga [34]
    The Guardian claimed in his obituary that "he was, of course, being ironic".[35]

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

I'm glad the standards here haven't altered one bit over the years. Keep it up!

Also, I don't know what Mishkin is about, It's a well known fact here that the Basques were behind it. They're behind everything, really. Most medieval manuscripts were copies made by some toiling Basque Monks in the 8th century as a way to obfuscate the truth that there really were no "middle-ages". Since then, their decedents have been hard at work to sow chaos around the world and make information as murky as possible. Just take a look at the
    Wikipedia page for the Basque language. Most Basques don't even understand it anymore. Of course, they never teach any of this in school. Spain, and especially where I live, i going through a tough period where school are just pure propaganda machines. No wonder no one knows Israel was behind it all!

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

Basques have to obey their castillian masters, it's their fault if they turn to violence.

Fun Fact: Franco never actually recognized Israel, citing a jewish-masonic conspiracy at work.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Cossiga was a famous troll, you should not trust him
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    Israel certainly profited from the aftermath, the Iraq War and the Arab Spring(including the Syrian Civil War) was targeted at their enemies in the region.
    Good point!
    Netanyahu Openly Gleeful of 9/11 Terror Attacks

Israeli PM, Benjamin Netanyahu, stated publicly that the 9/11 terrorist attacks were "good" for US - Israeli relations, and that the event would generate "immediate sympathy" for the Israeli cause of ethnically cleansing the Palestinians. The Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv reported that Likud leader Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience at Bar Ilan:
    “We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."
    Benjamin Netanyahu [30]
    Note: A YouTube video corroborating Netanyahu's words was removed for what is described as "a terms of use violation"
    The YouTube link was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxPUIj4xxY
    Of course Netanyahu's nonchalantness about making such controversial statements in public is not that surprising considering how much control Zionist Jews have over the American media. The aftermath of 9/11 saw the Zionist-media unveil a relentless demonization campaign against Arabs stereotyping them as a bunch of fanatical plotting terrorists - a cause for celebration for Netanyahu and his brethren who look for any excuse to slaughter innocent Palestinians while confiscating their land.

We have a "confession" and the motive now.
    Last edited by Amagi; April 08, 2019 at 01:12 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

A lot of this conspiracy stuff is circumstantial evidence. Yeah, the airline stocks going crazy a day before and all this, sure, it's shady but it's easy to say that after the fact. But I like to know how many people the actual day of thought it was a conspiracy as it was happening live on TV or as they witnessed it in person and their reasoning.

I don´t see any "conspiracy stuff" here.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Obama was an inside agent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V83JvH3IQv0&t=

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    (maybe someone could give me a hint on how to embed Youtube videos. I copied everything after the "v=" but all I get is an embedded video which does not work. Maybe a moderator could modify my post in such a manner that the embedding works? Would be very grateful. Thx.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Everything after the v= except stuff including &t= because that indicates a timestamp. So it'd be [YOUTUBE]V83JvH3IQv0[/YOUTUBE]

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

Stahp. Plz stahp.

Carl Cameron, FOX NEWS correspondent: "Since September 11... A handful of active Israeli military were among those detained, according to investigators, who say some of the detainees also failed polygraph questions..."

A highly placed investigator: "...evidence linking these Israelis to 9-11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Well if he's a fox news correspondent then he must be right

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

and the presence of "classified information" obviously means there's a secret and they are guilty

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Obama conspired with Trump to carry out 9/11 in order to make Bush look bad so that they could both later be presidents of the US.

#FACTS
    #TRUTH
    #YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISAGREE WITH ME AND IF YOU DO THAT MEANS YOU'RE A LIAR AND A TRAITOR AND YOU SMELL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12