Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Israel did 911

Default Israel did 911

Hello there. There´s been a lot of discussion about 911 over the past years.
    By now it´s clear who did it, as we have a "confession".

I am talking about the 5 dancing Israelis who were caught high-fiving and celebrating while the planes crashed into the towers.
    These men were detained and found out to be mossad operatives. In an Israeli talkshow one of them can be seen stating
    that their "purpose was to document the event". An "event" that allegedly nobody had any foreknowledge of, if you rely on the official version that is.
    Anyhow, I am not making this stuff up as crazy as it might sound.
    Below is the video (just about 2 minutes long) and the transcript (I am no native speaker so it has its flaws).

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

neighbour:

"I grabbed my binoculars and I could see the towers from my window and this is where I you know.. I am looking and all of a sudden down there I see this van parked and I see three guys on top of the van and I could see that they were like happy you know, they didnt look shocked to me, they didnt look shocked. I thought it was very strange."

Reporter:
    "Amazingly enough we have found the moving company where the 5 Israelis worked. Was this building beeing used as a front for some kind of israeli intelligence operation that possibly was doing surveillance on the arab-american community? Were there men celebrating or slaping fives or whatever?"

Scott de Carlo (Police Officer NJ Police Dept.)
    "We had received an all points bulletin and I happened to see the van (couldnt understand sorry). Hollowed over my lieutenant and I think that could be the van, we checked it out... It was. We were all on edge, obviously, so I really wasnt looking to make friends with these people and neither were the officers that I was with. Once we started talking to them, and they were pretty much like: "Hey we are not against you, we are with you."

Israeli Talkshow, November 2001
    "And at that point we were taken for another round of questioning, this time related to our allegedly beeing members of mossad. The fact of the matter is, we are coming from a country, that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

Reporter
    The five israelis were detained for 10 weeks and finally deported on immigration violations after the FBI cleared them of any involvement in 911.
    Last edited by Amagi; July 29, 2019 at 10:23 AM.
    I do the wrong, and first begin to brawl.
    The secret mischiefs that I set abroach

I lay unto the grievous charge of others.

And thus I clothe my naked villainy

With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ;

And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

Shakespeare´s "Richard III"

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Israel did 911

So you rely on a two-minute video that you found on YouTube to say that the 9/11 attacks were perpetrated by the Israeli government.

The Spanish government did it. Here two agents of the cesid (Spanish intelligence (sic) ) confessing it in an enterview (14 minutes long!!!), providing all kinds of details.

Last edited by mishkin; March 17, 2019 at 09:22 AM.

Of course theres not just the video. But for now I think its better not to stretch things out too far.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amagi View Post
    Of course theres not just the video. But for now I think its better not to stretch things out too far.
    Thank you for your contention in such a delicate subject.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Hello there. There´s been a lot of discussion about 911 over the past years.

I am talking about the 5 dancing Israelis who were caught high-fiving and celebrating while the planes crashed into the towers.
    These men were detained and found out to be mossad operatives. In an Israeli talkshow one of them can be seen stating
    that their "purpose was to document the event". An "event" that allegedly nobody had any foreknowledge of, if you rely on the official version that is.
    Below is the video (just about 2 minutes long) and the transcript (I am no native speaker so it has its flaws).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

neighbour:

"I grabbed my binoculars and I could see the towers from my window and this is where I you know.. I am looking and all of a sudden down there I see this van parked and I see three guys on top of the van and I could see that they were like happy you know, they didnt look shocked to me, they didnt look shocked. I thought it was very strange."

Reporter:
    "Amazingly enough we have found the moving company where the 5 Israelis worked. Was this building beeing used as a front for some kind of israeli intelligence operation that possibly was doing surveillance on the arab-american community? Were there men celebrating or slaping fives or whatever?"

Scott de Carlo (Police Officer NJ Police Dept.)
    "We had received an all points bulletin and I happened to see the van (couldnt understand sorry). Hollowed over my lieutenant and I think that could be the van, we checked it out... It was. We were all on edge, obviously, so I really wasnt looking to make friends with these people and neither were the officers that I was with. Once we started talking to them, and they were pretty much like: "Hey we are not against you, we are with you."

Israeli Talkshow, November 2001
    "And at that point we were taken for another round of questioning, this time related to our allegedly beeing members of mossad. The fact of the matter is, we are coming from a country, that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

Reporter
    The five israelis were detained for 10 weeks and finally deported on immigration violations after the FBI cleared them of any involvement in 911.
    OMG Amagi is back!!!! I missed you in Mudpit and all your warnings about how the US was bound to go to war with Iran in the next month like you always predicted.

Mangerman's Avatar Only the ladder is real

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    So you rely on a two-minute video that you found on YouTube to say that the 9/11 attacks were perpetrated by the Israeli government.

The Spanish government did it. Here two agents of the cesid (Spanish intelligence (sic) ) confessing it in an enterview (14 minutes long!!!), providing all kinds of details.

I find this evidence far more compelling than OPs post

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    OMG Amagi is back!!!! I missed you in Mudpit ...
    Yeah been afk for a while.

Back on topic:
    The best researcher on the topic of Israel´s involvement in 911 is Christopher Bollyn.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM

Blog Entries

Found him. Not in wikipedia. In the "Encyclopedia of American Loons". (A publication without doubt in the hands of evil Zionist Lizards)
    Last edited by mishkin; March 17, 2019 at 10:16 AM.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Are they the real lizards, or just servants of lizards?

India did 7/11.

Hello there. There´s been a lot of discussion about 7/11 over the past years.

I am talking about the 5 thousand Indians who were caught high-fiving and celebrating while Wawa stores crashed and shut down.
    These men were detained by ICE and found out to be Indian nationals. In an Indian talkshow one of them can be seen stating
    that their "purpose was to give away free Slurpees on '7/11 Day'". An "event" that allegedly nobody had any foreknowledge of, if you rely on the official version that is.

Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Indeed, India did 7/11. Wawa stores of the world unite!

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

Yes, and Osama, because he loved Israel so much, decided to relieve Israel of all guilt by claiming responsibility for the attack.

Nah. The existence of Twin Towers was a hoax. Their supposed destruction was a mere tool to impose restrictions on general populace and initiate a war of extermination on Middle East and surrounding areas, so the reptilian overlords can build their colony in a climate that's most comfortable to them.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Poseidon, god of the sea and of earthquakes, was the one who did 9/11, ya'll, you hear?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Poseidon did 911.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	734.2 KB 
ID:	358631

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Israel did 911
    I should've known:

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

Saudi King Salman also accused Israel for 9/11, it's the mainstream view in the arab world.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    OMG Amagi is back!!!! I missed you in Mudpit and all your warnings about how the US was bound to go to war with Iran in the next month like you always predicted.
    Doesn't sound like a conspiracy, sounds more like real-world politics. The hardliners in D.C. bet on the pipe dream of regime-change in Iran. That's why the US enacts new sanctions and coerces european partners.

I find it kinda sadening to be confronted with not much more than ridicule on a topic as serious as this. Theres nothing funny at all with regard to Israel´s role in the attacks of 911. My english is not too good, so I leave a link to a website that delves deep into Israel´s involvment and goes far beyond the 5 dancing Israelis alone. There´s so much more and I urge anyone to read this:
    https://wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
    The evidence shown there is breathtaking. Read and find convincing proof of Israel beeing the main culprit of this crime of historical proportions.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

I can't believe how arrogant Israel have become over their success at hiding their involvement in 9/11.

Sacha Baron Cohen is a well known Mossad agent, who creates films and shows like Borat, The Dictator and Who is America in order to undermine the American people.
    In this clip from the Dictator, Cohen lets the facade slip for a few minutes as he and his fellow Mossad agent gloat about the success of 9/11. It is disgusting.

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

Circumstantial evidence, mate. You're just seeing what you want to see. You're interpreting the evidence in the way you want it to be interpreted. Fact is, the Israelis warned the US years before the attack that something like this could happen and that terrorists were inside the US. And the seemingly happy Israelis might just have been happy because they knew that the attacks meant that the US would get more involved in Middle Eastern affairs. None of this means they planned the attack. There is simply no concrete evidence that unequivocally points to Israel as the orchestrator of 9/11. And again, the fact that Osama and his gang claimed responsibility for the attack directly goes against your thesis. Do you even try to explain all the counterevidence? Or do you just ignore it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast