Thread: Genpei War (RotS) - Historical White Colours for Minamoto Kamakura Clan Mod

Default Genpei War (RotS) - Historical White Colours for Minamoto Kamakura Clan Mod

During the Genpei War the Minamoto clan historically flew white flags in battle and I was looking forward to the whole red on white display between Taira and Minamoto. These are the sacred colours of Japan (modern flag, Imperial Navy, elementary school sports day, etc.) and it all came about from this conflict. Also has a neat parallel with the red and white of Lancaster and York in the War of the Roses.

So! As the banners and mon in-game are blue (probably to make them stand out better because all of the minor factions banners seem to be white), I decided why not and changed Minamoto Kamakura Clan banners and armor to a nice shibui white. Also redid the mon designs a little to make them pop more.

Looks fab I think. Enjoy!

p.s. I didn't touch the Minamoto Kiso clan, so this only affects Minamoto Kamakura. Forgive me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails minamoto_white.jpg   minamoto_white_campaign.jpg   minamoto_white_banner.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files