Thread: modding trade values dei

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default modding trade values dei

I was hoping someone could tell me where I could find the 'trade_route_value_combined_gdp_proportion' table and whether it's modified in dei's data pack or still modable from the vanilla one.

Also, would anyone know what the maximum value for it can be? I use the trade routesX2.5 mod at the moment but want to increase the value.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: modding trade values dei

just open the trade routesX2.5 and see where changes are
    personally, I insert new lines into campaign_difficulty_handicap and use the rom_tech_civil_economy_trade_mod effect to mod things (but I lower them)

'trade_route_value_combined_gdp_proportion' ?
    There is no such table, what do you intend?

Yeah sorry I meant that line within the campaign variables table. I found it and significantly increased trade values while doing away with base income which I never liked. Just an experiment. Haven't had time to start a campaign yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluteus Maximus View Post
    I was hoping someone could tell me where I could find the 'trade_route_value_combined_gdp_proportion' table and whether it's modified in dei's data pack or still modable from the vanilla one.

Also, would anyone know what the maximum value for it can be? I use the trade routesX2.5 mod at the moment but want to increase the value.
    data_rome2.pack/db/campaign_variables_tables/campaign_varyables/804 in 20 patch
    Its value 0.75. I had made it 5 and all factions became eager to trade with me - not interesting in my humble opinion. But for resourses do.