Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: It just went down in New Zealand

Indefinitely Banned

Default It just went down in New Zealand

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/111...tchurch-mosque

Mass shooting at mosque in NZ. Shooter decided to livestream the whole thing on his GoPro. ISIS-tier footage holy . Also definitely knew how to handle a gun. Liked meme music.

https://pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

Manifesto excerpt
    • Did/do you personally hate muslims? A muslim man or woman living in their homelands? No. A muslim man or woman choosing to invade our lands live on our soil and replace our people? Yes, I dislike them. The only muslim I truly hate is the convert, those from our own people that turn their backs on their heritage, turn their backs on their cultures, turn their back on their traditions and became blood traitors to their own race. These I hate.
    • Did/do you personally hate foreigners/other cultures? No, I spent many years travelling through many, many nations. Everywhere I travelled, barring a few small exceptions, I was treated wonderfully, often as a guest and even as a friend. The varied cultures of the world greeted me with warmth and compassion, and I very much enjoyed nearly every moment I spent with them. I wish the different peoples of their world all the best regardless of their ethnicity, race, culture of faith and that they live in peace and prosperity, amongst their own people, practicing their own traditions, in their own nations. But, if those same people seek to come to my peoples lands, replace my people, subjugate my people, make war upon on my people, ,hen I shall be forced to fight them, and hold nothing in reserve.
    • Do you believe those you attacked were innocent? They are no innocents in an invasion, all those who colonize other peoples lands share guilt.
    Reading more of the manifesto, I don't think an insanity defense is gonna fly, nor does it seem he would attempt it. He is very meticulous about listing his reasons for doing this.

So apparently the reason he used guns was to influence the gun debate in America and hopefully get Congress to take our guns, which he hopes will get Americans to fight their government finally. This aint your usual schizo off his meds.
    Last edited by Caduet; March 14, 2019 at 09:45 PM.

LewisVee's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: It just went down in New Zealand

The shooter videod it live! I don’t want to see the footage but have you seen it personally?

horrible horrible situation.

Indefinitely Banned

Yea, dude says "subscribe to pewdiepie" before going on rampage, it was unreal. RIP memes, internet as we know it is dead after this.
    Last edited by Caduet; March 14, 2019 at 10:49 PM.

LewisVee's Avatar Semisalis

This modern world is getting worse, far right extremists and religious extremists are a massive massive issue. I fear this could motivate more from
    both sides to retaliate.

Quite tragic. Not surprised it was a channer, those communities are full of 20-something crazies with not much to live for.
    Last edited by Prodromos; March 14, 2019 at 11:03 PM.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    Quite tragic. Not surprised it was a channer, these communities are full of 20-something crazies with not much to live for.

• To Christians
    • “The people worthy of glory, the people blessed by God Our Lord, moan and fall under the weight of these outrages and most shameful humiliations. The race of the elect suffers outrageous persecutions, and the impious race of the Saracens respects neither the virgins of the Lord nor the colleges of priests. They run over the weak and the elderly, they seize the children from their mothers so that they might forget, among the barbarians, the name of God. That perverse nation profanes the hospices … The temple of the Lord is treated like a criminal and the ornaments of the sanctuary are robbed. “What more shall I say to you? “We are disgraced, sons and brothers, who live in these days of calamities! Can we look at the world in this century reproved by Heaven to witness the desolation of the Holy City and remain in peace while it is so oppressed? Is it not preferable to die in war rather than suffer any longer so horrible a spectacle? Let us all weep for our faults that raise the divine ire, yes, let us weep… But let not our tears be like the seed thrown into the sand. Let the fire of our repentance raise up the Holy War and the love of our brethren lead us into combat. Let our lives be stronger than death to fight against the enemies of the Christian people.”
    • ASK YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD POPE URBAN II DO?
    Also having skimmed the manifesto, he doesn't seem to mention the jews at all. Just explains he doesn't have a problem with israel and he isn't a mossad agent.

To Christians
    ASK YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD POPE URBAN II DO?
    Yeah I don't think so, champ.
    Last edited by Prodromos; March 14, 2019 at 11:17 PM.

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    Yeah I don't think so, champ.
    He states his reasoning quite clearly in the manifesto. Unless Christianity is somehow the core of chan culture it seems odd to blame the chans.

No one's "blaming" those sites, they're just where edgy 20-somethings gather and announce their plans to shoot up schools, etc. They're probably betting that politicizing their acts will help do more damage to society. Sadly, a lot of political ideologues will lap it up.

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

According to New Zealand prime minister 40 people died with 20 injured.
    The Armenian Issue

Praeses

Wretched terrorists, trying to turn communities against themselves. I think they don't believe in much actually, they just use violence to gain power. These four scum don't represent New Zealand or Australia.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Wretched terrorists, trying to turn communities against themselves. I think they don't believe in much actually, they just use violence to gain power. These four scum don't represent New Zealand or Australia.
    Since when has any terrorist truly represented the communities they came from?

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Its pretty ed up. Apparently he included the Navy Seal copy pasta and other memes in his manifesto, and he played the "Remove Kebab" meme song to psyche himself up for the mass shooting.

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Caduet View Post
    in NZ.
    all those who colonize other peoples lands share guilt.
    I can't be the only one who sees the irony here, can I?

Quote Originally Posted by Caduet View Post
    He states his reasoning quite clearly in the manifesto. Unless Christianity is somehow the core of chan culture it seems odd to blame the chans.
    I skimmed it a bit too:
    Quote Originally Posted by maifest
    Were/are you a christian?That is complicated. When I know, I will tell you. Were/are you a fascist?
    Yes. For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist. I am sure the journalists will love that. I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an
    Eco-fascist by nature.
    So, not a Christian, but a Fascist. I find it hard to claim Christianity as a main motivator when he can't even call himself a Christian.
    Last edited by nhytgbvfeco2; March 15, 2019 at 03:35 AM.

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Since when has any terrorist truly represented the communities they came from?
    Never. But when has that accusation been made? All the time, by members of the far right, including some on this forum, when the terrorists are Muslim. We can now add New Zealand to the list, alongside Norway, of countries where far right extremist terrorists have killed more people in the last 20 years than Muslim terrorists have. No doubt the far right will be calling for a complete shutdown of Australians entering NZ until the situation is under control. Right, guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Caligula_ View Post
    Its pretty ed up. Apparently he included the Navy Seal copy pasta and other memes in his manifesto, and he played the "Remove Kebab" meme song to psyche himself up for the mass shooting.
    Never heard of Navy Seal copypasta until I looked it up just now. The 'Remove Kebab' meme is in fairness a Serbian military song intended to justify ethnic cleansing of Muslims (and Croats), so it's not exactly some innocent meme like Pepe the frog that will accrue an undeserved stain as a result of this disgusting and cowardly attack.
    Last edited by Copperknickers II; March 15, 2019 at 04:12 AM.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Muizer's Avatar member 3519
    Patrician Artifex

Anyone else waiting for the right wing appeasers to wade in? You know, the ones who will denounce the violence but then turn around and say 'they fear' that's the way it's going to be unless we toughen our stance on immigration/integration?
    "Lay these words to heart, Lucilius, that you may scorn the pleasure which comes from the applause of the majority. Many men praise you; but have you any reason for being pleased with yourself, if you are a person whom the many can understand?" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca -

Senator

@Muizer: And the next step will be someone who will write something about a Falseflag-operation, like with the Las Vegas Shooting.

@nhytgvfeco2: Maybe he is a Maori?

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Morifea View Post
    @Muizer: And the next step will be someone who will write something about a Falseflag-operation, like with the Las Vegas Shooting.

@nhytgvfeco2: Maybe he is a Maori?
    He calls himself a white guy from Australia in the manifest. Either way, were he Maori, I don't think the Muslims would be the first people he'd consider colonizers.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Another idiot that believed that killing inocent people would find "justice" and glory.
    The most idiot though is - i don't know how he learned that word - used Greek language to justify his crime. Ussing our language on his gun is a disgrase to oyr culture and code of honor as Greeks.

Greeks do not need "saviors" or defenders for them in any way. Greeks are people with HONOR that fight for it in battlefields and defenetly do not justify the murder of inocent people because as nation have sufaired such massacres in the past and they know the pain they cause.
    If we will need Turkofagos we will fight the Turks face to face not by murdering inocent kids and women.
    To those IDIOTS that do not know what Greek Philosophy for war is DO NOT USE OUR LANGUAGE again to justify your idiocity.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

I'm sure Trump will be willing to extend his no-fly ban to all Australian White Supremacists. That's how this works right?

Also, I do find it amusing that the far-right are now saying "Let's not score cheap political points" and "Let's not inflame racial tensions" after this attack. I really don't remember them saying anything of the sort for any previous terrorist attack. I wonder what the difference is this time?
    Last edited by TheLeft; March 15, 2019 at 05:24 AM.

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast