Thread: List of mods included in/compatible with FotE

Default List of mods included in/compatible with FotE

Hello dear FotE community,

I'd like to know whether there exists a list of mods included in FotE, as well as a list of mods compatible with FotE (and if so, where I can find such list(s)).

Thanks

Default Re: List of mods included in/compatible with FotE

This is a list of mods compatible with FotE + EP Revised:
    https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/...?id=1575489072

There are also submods for faster battles and english units names compatible:
    https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=434826744

You'd rather consider FotE not compatible with anything else currently unless you want to loose some features (but some Dresden's works may also be compatible however hard to recommend them - like 12TPY which surely breaks balance).
    Last edited by Cgma; March 11, 2019 at 09:22 PM.

Nice! Thanks for the link and the infos mate ^^

- A Reasonable Populace - possible source of conflicts
    - Aztec 2015 Graphics - outdated, broken mod
    - Diplomatic Marriage & Family Tree - conflicting with EP and FotE+EP Revised
    - Don't lie to me game: Relevent Attribute displays - unknown, possibly no impact
    - Dynamic Faction Names - BETA - unknown, as this is beta only - possible source of CTDs
    - GBJ Blood Mod Attila: The Blood Dark Times - CTDs are often caused with graphics, don't use if you don't have to,
    - More Detailed Unit Stats Tab - unknown, possibly no impact
    - Natural Water Mod - graphics may be source of CTDs, using better quality for water may need decreasing other elements to balance performance
    - Olympian Battle Camera, Olympian Campaign Camera - olympian mods are attested as being broken and causing CTD after longer play
    - Pikes ready in your hands - unknown
    - Realistic Battle Pack - heavily conflicting with FotE
    - Regional Settlements for Attila - conflicting with FotE+EP Revised, it may work, however my mod just does the same,
    - Transports Only Through Ports - unknown, but that mod does no real sense for 4TPY campaign, although resonable for 12TPY

Always check if mod was updated after September 2016, if not, it is surely outdated.

Always read comments about the mod - if there are CTDs announced and noone reacts - they are most probably existing and were not repaired.

Any "realistic", "enhanced", "improved" battle packs are a great
    NONONO
    . Newest update has changed one meaning table that is and is going to conflict heavily with all that kind of mods. There is working submod for faster battles made by Dresden (and updated by me).
    Last edited by Cgma; March 12, 2019 at 07:12 AM.

is this already built into your mod? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=668704692

Quote Originally Posted by asher237 View Post
    is this already built into your mod? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=668704692
    Not really sure… not in FotE nor in Revised. It maybe corrected somehow in Europa Perdita though.

Is there a way to make battles slower? I just had one and units would slaughter each other in dozens within a couple of minutes. On max unit size it's especially bad - the battle line is enormous, even if you make it thick, but units die very, very, very fast and you just blink and half of it is gone. If there could be Ancient Empires' kind of combat system and pace... The only thing I remember for FOTE was Ultra Compatible Realistic Battle mod, it slowed things down a great deal, and it's morale that was a factor, not kills. But does that mod conflict with FOTE now, can you find out?