Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Decision] Certification Program

Default [Decision] Certification Program

Certification & Alchemist's Chamber

The difference between Artifex/ Opifex and the Certification
    Artifex and Opifex recognize content; mods published on TWC. Certification recognized the attainment of a specific skill in modding. It is possible for a modder to publish several mods but display skill level higher the first level, while a modder can publish just one mod and display several areas of skill above the third level.

The Purpose:
    TWC currently recognize mods and modders through Modding Awards. It also recognized the publishing of mods and resources (tools) through citizenship (Artifex or Opifex). This may not be enough. TWC can be unique by recognizing by certifying modding skills. Through this recognition, it is hoped that modders would want to be active on this forum and to continue to publish and support their mods on TWC.

Basic Levels
    1. Basic/ Novice: Apprentice
    2. Intermediate: Journeyman
    3. Advance: Craftsman
    4. Expert: Master Craftsman

Skill Areas
    Coding
    1: Basic Text editing (DB/ startpos editing resulting in minor changes to gameplay)
    2: Detailed DB editing and/or Level two start pos (results in complicated changes to gameplay)
    3: Scripting
    4. Mastery
    *Includes audio changes (e.g. music changes)

Artist
    1: Basic texturing/ 2d Art (e.g. Unit cards)
    2: Texturing/Equipment Models
    3: Full unit modeling (also Building models)
    4: Mastery

Graphics
    1: Graphical Changes
    2; Mapping (Battle maps)
    3: Animation

Historical Researcher
    1: Single time period or game genre
    2: Two or more game genres
    3: Three or more games or genres

Resource/Guide Creator
    1: Created a Guide and/or resource for Modding
    2: Created two or more guides and/or resources for Modding
    3: Created guides on more than three areas of modding.

Modding Support Tools Creator
    1: Created Modding Tool
    2: Created two different Modding tools
    3: Created three or more Modding tools

The certification will be displayed as a postbit. Each will be an Icon (thinking with the Roman numeral to represent each level.

The Second part: Creation of the Alchemist’s Chamber

Once upon a time when someone was made an Artifex they had access to a special forum, called the Alchemist Chamber. I would like to reinitiate it. However, the forum will be in the General Modding area.

The Forum will be viewable by everyone. However, posting rights will be reserved for Artifex and Opifex.
    The Forum will primarily be used to award the skills. Any Artifex, Opifex or Modding Staff member may nominate any modder for any skill. Evidence will be presented and everyone with posting rights will be given a chance to vote to approve the awarding of the skill. 2/3rd approval would be required.

I am open to other names of the forum, but the one above does have some history with the site.
    Last edited by PikeStance; March 16, 2019 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Corrected editing errors and elaborated

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: [Decision] Certification Program

Opposed, we don't need another rank system. One is enough. I mod for fun, not for a rank, which cares no one outside of TWC.

Artifices show no great interest in propose new artifices, why should this here be different?

And a forum, in which evidence will presented for awarding of skills? Public examinas like in school about modding skills will certainly decrease mods here.

Another bureaucratic monster.

The future won't be saved with the reatauration of another glorified institution of the past.
    Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; March 10, 2019 at 01:39 PM.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Clodia_Metelli View Post
    Opposed, we don't need another rank system. One is enough. I mod for fun, not for a rank, which cares no one outside of TWC.

Artifices show no great interest in propose new artifices, why should this here be different?

And a forum, in which evidence will presented for awarding of skills? Public examinas like in school about modding skills will certainly decrease mods here.

Another bureaucratic monster.

The future won't be saved with the reatauration of another glorified institution of the past.
    WHILE I AGREE with the point of view of yours 100% (that is why i left the ranks of Artifex) a small caliber ranking system is to ENCOURAGE new people to learn and develop modding.
    Here is a post of my point of view in that matter: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15752905
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

And who decides what constitutes a level of proficiency in each category? I don't know squat about coding so I have no context as to what is basic or proficient, how do you get those who may have that proficiency to "grade" others then? I wouldn't expect many to want to bother.

@AnthoniusII: I am totally fine with small awards and ranking system, i consent to them too, as i think they are little incentives to promote modding.

But i'm opposed to this huge new ranking system, which will lead to little modders standing before the Great Modding Inquisition Tribunal/ Unseen University Collegium of Modding Wizzzzzzards.

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

I like this idea but maybe this is better suited for the TWC University. No legislation required.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

This is not a ranking system.

Citizenship is a "ranking system." This is a certification program.

Proficiency is determined by modder themselves. The evidence is the mods created by the modder.

The system is simple in operation;
    Artifex/Opfiex/ modding Staff nominates a modder for a certain skill. The Nomination would include the evidence of that was demonstrated in any mod. The same group then votes yes or no approve the certificate. I went through great effort to make each level as objective (black and white) as possible. Did the modder do this? yes or no. There isn't an inquisition or a scrutinization of the modder's mods. There shouldn't be any debate at all. The only exception is the Mastery level.

More importantly, this will be a strong community of modders and formalized the skills required to be a good modder. We also need more modders. This could help promote modding.

Sorry to say, but who cares about the certification of a site, which had produced not a single minor campaign mod for Attila in 2018?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...-Modifications

And only 3 new minor battle mods in 2018?

No battlemap mod in WH 1+2 in 2018.

One in WH 1+2 Misc in 2018.

And so on and so on.

TWC has literally too few mods to certificate.

All TW steam workshops are full of new mods of all kinds.

How can we get them from Steam to TWC?

I'm convinced not with certifications from TWC.

TWC is not Harvard, Yale, MIT, Oxford. Not even Hogwarts.

Certifications have only a value here, not in the outside world, because TWC has not an outstanding portfolio on released mods.

So this proposal is increasing bureaucracy without bringing new blood to TWC.
    Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; March 10, 2019 at 10:49 PM.

It is modders, not a mod that gets "certified."
    I am not sure why a university degree is comparable. It is more comparable to certification for election or plumbers since they require a trade skill to earn.
    There isn't a bureaucracy; I am not creating a new group just utilizing a preexisting group based on their expertise/ knowledge of the subject.

What you describe elsewhere is a perfect example of why it is important to build a community and why TWC needs to distinguish itself from Steam.

Warhammer presets a misleading statistic. There are quite of few mods for Attila and Rome II here. ToB is not heavily modded, but we do have an interesting project developing.

Anyway, there is still a strong community of modders here and building those are here to a community that is inviting is the ultimate goal here. There is nothing to lose and everything to gain.

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    Moderator Emeritus

Sorry to say, but who cares about the certification of a site, which had produced not a single minor campaign mod for Attila in 2018?

And so on and so on.

Certifications have only a value here, not in the outside world, because TWC has not an outstanding portfolio on released mods.

I agree. It's a problem, I was thinking that GCCM may find it attractive to have a forum here however. If I or one of the modding staff invite them and arrange a hosted mod forum.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

We need a member, who could sell inuits a fridge. Someone, who is good in advertising. Hosted forum could be a good selling point.

Moderator Emeritus

I think you're onto something here. We will describe TWC as insurance, and tell them they won't have to pay a protection fee yet.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Good day. I understand what you are trying to do here, to save modding on TWC which is dying (if its not almost dead already). But i am really not sure if this is the right way.

Modding awards and titles mean absolutely nothing outside of TWC, past 2-3 years there were like 50-100 votes in each category. What is this for mods who have 50k-150k subscribers on workshop and over milion downloads? It just shows how people stopped visiting twc almost entirely for mods, so modders no longer publish here aswell.

I keep here all overhauls since Shogun 2, but if you want some statistical info - i get daily dozens of posts on workshop, facebook and hundrets on our discord compared to 1-2 posts on TWC in 3-4 weeks! People dont care about mods here anymore where everywhere else they have all faster and easier - no registration needed, no posts required, all easy and simple on discord, workshop and other social media.

And modders adapted to it and using these platforms to be in much closer contact with their fans and it helps them a lot, all is easier for everyone, they are masters of own place.

So the question is how to attract modders and mod users coming back here? Awards and titles can be ok, but when people return, no point doing anything of that till its dead here. Twc should offer modders promotions, interviews, videos, sharing their work on your sites and much more, but on daily bases, not few in month. Same as modders should have own subforums, not ve fir them, own rights in these sections, all this should ve automaticaly offered to people posting content. So its interesting for modders to come back and then they can invite their fans and players.

Without that TWC as modding platform will die completely. It must change and adapt or stop caring about mods entirely.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

I am in support.

However, I don't think it would draw in any significant 'new blood' but, from a modder's perspective, it would be nice to see, at a glance, which posters have modding experience. More specifically, to what their experience relates.

I appreciate we have the artifex and opifex but
    1) Very few people have opifex's
    2) Opifex doesn't tell you what they know, simply that they have contributed well.

A prime example of this is Hader above. He has a plethora of awards and colourful names in his avatar section but I was quite stunned to learn he doesn't know any coding.

If for only the purely selfish reason of knowing who knows what (for questions & feedback), I support it.

I do also think it is possibly a good way for those who are dabbling with modding to get some recognition without having to have a lengthy citizen application posted. Tangential I know but have we considered that many are put off nominating citizen/opifex's because of the application process?

If my understanding of this certification is correct, each user would submit their application to [someone/a Council] and they would provide the evidence of what they can do based on what they know they can do. It would then be a simple process of the selection committee having a read through their application and then agreeing or disagreeing.

I am not sure I would agree with Clodia_Metelli that this would be 'increasing bureaucracy'. Whilst I submit, reading that phrase literally, then yes it would but if there is a team willing to read and process the applications then what does the added bureaucracy matter?

I am all for it.
    Last edited by Arachir Galudirithon; March 11, 2019 at 04:12 AM.

1000% Opposed.

I usually never speak directly in the administrative sections but I'll share my opinion on this particular matter for a couple of reasons.

I'm a relatively new face here. While I keep my mods on TWC, I recently started posting on ModDB and the response to my submissions was immediate, positive, and backed up by many comments and user subscriptions to my content. On Steam Workshop, the same applies by the hundreds of thousands.
    I had quite a lot of time to read through TWCs history and the bureaucratic systems set into place from the start, and I think modders, especially the new generation, absolutely abhors all of that. TWC needs quickness, ease of use and immediate exposure. Having to wait for yet another committee to unite and vote on another ranking system is the least attractive proposal for them. Also because not everyone has the necessary knowledge in each field to be able to judge properly
    You dont need more people assisting, promoting, judging; the less intermediaries between the modder and his goals, the better. What you need is rapidity of execution, an easy interface/new platform, possibly automated, with one or two people ensuring that the system works, and that's it.
    You dont keep people with fancy badges - although they're nice - I think the main incentive to keep mods here is exposure to a large audience with the most simple and immediate means to do so. TWC needs to move on Discord and gradually disregard its gargantuan bureaucracy, dropping sections of the forums here one at a time, until only the skeleton remains, with its structures easily accesssible and focused only on the mods themselves and the modding discussions. Everything else is easier and much more immediate on Discord.

Of course that's just my unbiased opinion so take it or leave it at your leasure.
    My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    Good day. I understand what you are trying to do here, to save modding on TWC which is dying (if its not almost dead already). But i am really not sure if this is the right way.

Modding awards and titles mean absolutely nothing outside of TWC, past 2-3 years there were like 50-100 votes in each category. What is this for mods who have 50k-150k subscribers on workshop and over milion downloads? It just shows how people stopped visiting twc almost entirely for mods, so modders no longer publish here aswell.

I keep here all overhauls since Shogun 2, but if you want some statistical info - i get daily dozens of posts on workshop, facebook and hundrets on our discord compared to 1-2 posts on TWC in 3-4 weeks! People dont care about mods here anymore where everywhere else they have all faster and easier - no registration needed, no posts required, all easy and simple on discord, workshop and other social media.

And modders adapted to it and using these platforms to be in much closer contact with their fans and it helps them a lot, all is easier for everyone, they are masters of own place.

So the question is how to attract modders and mod users coming back here? Awards and titles can be ok, but when people return, no point doing anything of that till its dead here. Twc should offer modders promotions, interviews, videos, sharing their work on your sites and much more, but on daily bases, not few in month. Same as modders should have own subforums, not ve fir them, own rights in these sections, all this should ve automaticaly offered to people posting content. So its interesting for modders to come back and then they can invite their fans and players.

Without that TWC as modding platform will die completely. It must change and adapt or stop caring about mods entirely.
    This is not intended to be a be-all fixer of a problem but one piece of the puzzle. The other piece was the establishment of the Modding Staff. Unfortunately, it took me a lot longer to get that implemented than I hoped, but t is here now.
    The Modding Staff is working diligently to make TWC more mod-user friendly. We will create a searchable wiki page to make it easier for mod-users to find their mods easier than on steam. Modding Staff is also at your disposable to assist all modders. It will take some time but everything will get done and it will be a place you would want to come back to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirlion View Post
    1000% Opposed.

I usually never speak directly in the administrative sections but I'll share my opinion on this particular matter for a couple of reasons.

I'm a relatively new face here. While I keep my mods on TWC, I recently started posting on ModDB and the response to my submissions was immediate, positive, and backed up by many comments and user subscriptions to my content. On Steam Workshop, the same applies by the hundreds of thousands.
    I had quite a lot of time to read through TWCs history and the bureaucratic systems set into place from the start, and I think modders, especially the new generation, absolutely abhors all of that. TWC needs quickness, ease of use and immediate exposure. Having to wait for yet another committee to unite and vote on another ranking system is the least attractive proposal for them. Also because not everyone has the necessary knowledge in each field to be able to judge properly
    You dont need more people assisting, promoting, judging; the less intermediaries between the modder and his goals, the better. What you need is rapidity of execution, an easy interface/new platform, possibly automated, with one or two people ensuring that the system works, and that's it.
    You dont keep people with fancy badges - although they're nice - I think the main incentive to keep mods here is exposure to a large audience with the most simple and immediate means to do so. TWC needs to move on Discord and gradually disregard its gargantuan bureaucracy, dropping sections of the forums here one at a time, until only the skeleton remains, with its structures easily accesssible and focused only on the mods themselves and the modding discussions. Everything else is easier and much more immediate on Discord.

Of course that's just my unbiased opinion so take it or leave it at your leasure.
    What committee? There isn't a committee.
    Every Artifex, every Opifex and Modding staff will have access to the Alchemist's Chamber. Every person with access can nominate any member including themselves for a skill. Every single member may vote.
    TWC already has a Discord channel. There is also a modding channel. (Chats are not much of an option for me given I am in East Asia).

This isn't a badge. It is postbit like the Opifex award.

Anyway, as I mentioned above, this is not a fix it all proposal. It is just one of two I have made.

Thanks for your feedback!

Pike

@AnthoniusII: I am totally fine with small awards and ranking system, i consent to them too, as i think they are little incentives to promote modding.

But i'm opposed to this huge new ranking system, which will lead to little modders standing before the Great Modding Inquisition Tribunal/ Unseen University Collegium of Modding Wizzzzzzards.
    Modding wizzards are here in TWC forums to quide, advice , help new members that some day they will become wizzards themselves. No one here was a modder in his/her 1st visit in TWC. Everyone of us (modders if i am allowed to be concidered one of them) came here and we started with a humble start seaking advices and even today no one knows everything but what makes TWC unique is that everytime one of us seaks for help there is always another to offer his/her asistance. That is a feature NO STEAM not even the Official TW CA/SEGA forums can offer. No one is a wizzard. In my eyes we are a "brotherhood" sharing our love for modding. New "blood" is always needed. I was a "new blood" in TGC when my TEACHERS left of RL issues , then _tartaros and Miquel_80 and few more became the new blood that continue with a precius help from Gigantus and Paleologos in sections we have no experties.

And so on and so on.

In that i would blame CA/SEGA. In early times there was a basic interest in Attila modding but CA/SEGA cut modders their "wings". Its not modders fault by 100%.
    We need a member, who could sell inuits a fridge. Someone, who is good in advertising. Hosted forum could be a good selling point.
    Not exactly. Helping someone in his/her 1st steps in modding is something that still happens today and it will continue to happen thanks to dedicated people of helping others.

I agree that promotion of mods in a more agressive way is needed. But ...We also need to isolate those that "promise" Overhual mods and "unlimmited help from CA/SEGA" to attrack attention to their mods on the back of other mods before we do that.
    We are not all as fortunate like some modders to "speak" directly to CA/SEGA nore have the "privilege" to have CA/SEGA to advertise our mods placing a tombstone on TWC and those that remain loyal to it.
    DO YOU AGREE?
    EDIT: To put it more clear. You are one of the most decoarated in TWC modder in RomeII and Attila but i do not see your name in a single thread in Tools,Tutorials and resourses in those two games.
    If you do not share while you use what others have found how do you expect TWC to continue existing. Is easy to blame TWC when we put ourselves above all others like "Gods" that keep their own secrets from the common people.
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; March 11, 2019 at 07:54 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Modding wizzards are here in TWC forums to quide, advice , help new members that some day they will become wizzards themselves. No one here was a modder in his/her 1st visit in TWC. Everyone of us (modders if i am allowed to be concidered one of them) came here and we started with a humble start seaking advices and even today no one knows everything but what makes TWC unique is that everytime one of us seaks for help there is always another to offer his/her asistance. That is a feature NO STEAM not even the Official TW CA/SEGA forums can offer. No one is a wizzard. In my eyes we are a "brotherhood" sharing our love for modding. New "blood" is always needed. I was a "new blood" in TGC when my TEACHERS left of RL issues , then _tartaros and Miquel_80 and few more became the new blood that continue with a precius help from Gigantus and Paleologos in sections we have no experties.

In that i would blame CA/SEGA. In early times there was a basic interest in Attila modding but CA/SEGA cut modders their "wings". Its not modders fault by 100%.

Not exactly. Helping someone in his/her 1st steps in modding is something that still happens today and it will continue to happen thanks to dedicated people of helping others.

I agree that promotion of mods in a more agressive way is needed. But ...We also need to isolate those that "promise" Overhual mods and "unlimmited help from CA/SEGA" to attrack attention to their mods on the back of other mods before we do that.
    We are not all as fortunate like some modders to "speak" directly to CA/SEGA nore have the "privilege" to have CA/SEGA to advertise our mods placing a tombstone on TWC and those that remain loyal to it.
    DO YOU AGREE?
    EDIT: To put it more clear. You are one of the most decoarated in TWC modder in RomeII and Attila but i do not see your name in a single thread in Tools,Tutorials and resourses in those two games.
    If you do not share while you use what others have found how do you expect TWC to continue existing. Is easy to blame TWC when we put ourselves above all others like "Gods" that keep their own secrets from the common people.
    If you would follow any of our social media me and my team have you would find out we published dozens of tutorials, we raised many great and talented modders who have great mods on workshop, very popular, almost daily we provide support and explanations for anyone who asks. But yes we do it on our own place, not here. None of those people, mod users or modders itself were on twc for years. They see no need in that, everything can be found and asked about on much easier, faster and for them comfortable places.

Nobody will return here cause of few gadgets, medals or whatever. Modding on TWC requires complete rework from scratch, forum format is no longer suitable, not for publishing, not for promoting, not for conversations.

I do work with CA almost daily since Rome 2. I am definitely not alone, they picked and still do many talented and great modders, but those who work on newest tw games - wh, tob, 3k etc, almost all exclusively from workshop. Also amazing way to learn stuff, be so close to source.

Twc format must change, its a different age now then it was 10 years ago since i joined here. People changed and i had to adapt, so should this site if its really serious with continuos support of modding and modders.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

If you would follow any of our social media me and my team have you would find out we published dozens of tutorials, we raised many great and talented modders who have great mods on workshop, very popular, almost daily we provide support and explanations for anyone who asks. But yes we do it on our own place, not here. None of those people, mod users or modders itself were on twc for years. They see no need in that, everything can be found and asked about on much easier, faster and for them comfortable places.

Nobody will return here cause of few gadgets, medals or whatever. Modding on TWC requires complete rework from scratch, forum format is no longer suitable, not for publishing, not for promoting, not for conversations.

I do work with CA almost daily since Rome 2. I am definitely not alone, they picked and still do many talented and great modders, but those who work on newest tw games - wh, tob, 3k etc, almost all exclusively from workshop. Also amazing way to learn stuff, be so close to source.

Twc format must change, its a different age now then it was 10 years ago since i joined here. People changed and i had to adapt, so should this site if its really serious with continuos support of modding and modders.
    You justify my answer by 100%.
    You have learned modding not by the assistant of CA/SEGA but through tutorials and sources OTHERS CREATED and you used FOR FREE and you return NOTHING to that community that hosted you in your 1st steps to become what you are today.
    In my NATION that is called ungratefulness. 1st you "take" but you "return" nothing and then you have the nerve to sugest "solutions" when your actions barry this site.
    Gratidute is a virtue that its name seams unknown to you...You could simply add in social media links to direct here inorder to "advertise" your mods and help the site that made you what you are.
    It was never about awards and other tringets , it was always about the feeling that you are "home" and friendly phases would suport you, advice you and help you go on.
    For this spesific prospective i see TWC i was punished several times because the "feeling" TWC offered to me the last 11 years was priceless and can not be measured by the hundreds of downloads.

Moderator Emeritus

Interesting thanks for the input Radious you just gave me a somewhat radical idea. I'm going to bring it up privately and see what happens.
    The AI Workshop Creator

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast