Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Discussion] What can the Curia do for Total War Center?

Lifthrasir's Avatar A Clockwork Orange
    Content Staff Moderation Mentor

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Discussion] What can the Curia do for Total War Center?

^^ No hard feeling but you should pay attention to typos and grammar. Your post is almost unundersable ununderstandable, for me at least
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; May 27, 2019 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Typo
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    You are not the first, nor i am sure you ill be the last to argued this. The site was at its height when citizens applications was at its most.

To emphasize my previous point, the Curia is not mandated to do anything. By consequence, those who become citizens may well continue to engage the site and make suggestions for improvements. however, tis is not obligatory nor expected. As a citizen you are expected to continue doing what you were doing which led to becoming a citizen. The act of becoming a citizen is meant to be am encouragement. The large awards were created as a continuation of that purpose. The "awards" are nothing more than "citizen +" In fact, initially, it was a badge as well. It was later that they wanted to streamline the number of badges and the large awards became displayed as "awards" and not as a rank.

Anyway, the entire system as broken down. It isn't going to magically restart. I mentioned several years ago that may have already surpassed the proverbial "tipping point." What the site is now is what it will remain though I expect a continued drop in activity. Within the next 36 months I would be surprise if staff is not half what it is now. I have already shared what this site could do to reverse the direction. It is up to others to decide what they want. if I am in error in the past, it is assuming this is what people want. No one s financially invested, so there is little to know reasons to work for a more popular site when there are so many other mediums.
    The site was at its height when applications were at their most because it happened to be a big thing on a site that was otherwise making leaps and bounds in community offerings. Correlation is not causation, and this isn't the last time I'll say that. It is a combination of factors.

The curia is not mandated to do anything, but it is at its peak of usefulness when it uses its position to positively influence the site as an entity. It is not mandated to do anything, yet across history it has done a great deal of things, with what is done today a shadow of what was done then. Which is fine. If we can capitalize on what the Curia can do today, it can do quite a bit of good. The system is indeed broken down, but I caution against just looking at the curia. The problem runs far deeper, and some aspects are an unavoidable aging of the medium that may, or may not recover. I think you have a nostalgic blindness to what the wider issues are which can be detected and addressed in nearly every portion of the site - were they addressed on a wide scale, I think the trend could be changed or outright reversed before even taking a look at the Curia. For general audiences, TWC is the sum of what people can find. This is merely an endgame in comparison, and we need people to go through the early game at the least.

I encourage you to make some threads for these things now, even if you've gone over them before - because, as you said, it's not going to magically restart.

I am, alas, slightly financially invested, so I don't think I will kick out just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    ^^ No hard feeling but you should pay attention to typos and grammar. Your post is almost unundersable, for me at least
    His is as readable to me as yours, including "feeling(s)" and... that's not a word, pretty sure you meant "ununderstandable", but even that's not right, it would be something along the lines of "illegible". Otherwise, no hard feelings, but I think this wasn't the best post to try and tell him to proofread with.

Lifthrasir's Avatar A Clockwork Orange
    Content Staff Moderation Mentor

Blog Entries

Pike's post is difficult for me to be understood because I'm unable to get when he's talking for past things and when he's talking for present things. That's very confusing (as I said before, at least for me). There's no personal attack behind my post. But I can't reply to him if I don't get the right meaning of his post.
    And yes, I meant ununderstandable (damned mobile phone ). Thanks for pointing it

Edit: I think that incomprehensible would have been better. Sorry for my mistake
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; May 27, 2019 at 05:31 PM.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, of the Imperial House of Hader

PikeStance's Avatar ⚜️ Omnipresent ⚜️
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Pike's post is difficult for me to be understood because I'm unable to get when he's talking for past things and when he's talking for present things. That's very confusing (as I said before, at least for me). There's no personal attack behind my post. But I can't reply to him if I don't get the right meaning of his post.
    And yes, I meant ununderstandable (damned mobile phone ). Thanks for pointing it

Edit: I think that incomprehensible would have been better. Sorry for my mistake
    That is correct, incomprehensible would be the best word choice. it reminds me when I flew Air France frequently, they used to say, "Thank you for your comprehension." The correct word phrase is "Thank you for your understanding." Interesting that is the same word choice here. In China, the Chinese like to use reschedule when they mean to say rearrange.

Anyway, grammar correction within a thread has been considered poor etiquette since the 90s. It is considered to be disruptive and fallacious, though I do not believe that is your intent here. I am a horrible typer and I sometime get ahead of myself. I was posting between classes and I did not proofread which is an absolute necessity for me. LOL I am never offended because I know I am horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by CommodusIV View Post
    The site was at its height when applications were at their most because it happened to be a big thing on a site that was otherwise making leaps and bounds in community offerings. Correlation is not causation, and this isn't the last time I'll say that. It is a combination of factors.

The curia is not mandated to do anything, but it is at its peak of usefulness when it uses its position to positively influence the site as an entity. It is not mandated to do anything, yet across history it has done a great deal of things, with what is done today a shadow of what was done then. Which is fine. If we can capitalize on what the Curia can do today, it can do quite a bit of good. The system is indeed broken down, but I caution against just looking at the curia. The problem runs far deeper, and some aspects are an unavoidable aging of the medium that may, or may not recover. I think you have a nostalgic blindness to what the wider issues are which can be detected and addressed in nearly every portion of the site - were they addressed on a wide scale, I think the trend could be changed or outright reversed before even taking a look at the Curia. For general audiences, TWC is the sum of what people can find. This is merely an endgame in comparison, and we need people to go through the early game at the least.

I encourage you to make some threads for these things now, even if you've gone over them before - because, as you said, it's not going to magically restart..
    I am not focusing on the "Curia" as a place. The Place is meaningless in the greater scheme of things. The system that is broken is concept of citizenship. The Curia the place has been conflated with citizenship and has "corrupted it that the two is now inseparable. When citizenship was conflated and the idea of becoming a citizenship was desired, the site prospered. You were offered a benefit that did not exist elsewhere. This site was clearly the "go to" place to be, but now, it is just another site. The site was a social media outlet and unless I am mistaken, social media is still running strong. The medium is only "outdated" because it has become a bland site. There is nothing that draws people in and there is definitely nothing to keep people interested.

As I already told you, I have made numerous attempts to start a dialogue. People are not interested in "growing" the site. This site is like a dying business with 1000s of stores. It is losing money, so it closes more stores, which means they lose even more money. Eventually, it will be back down to just a few stores and few loyal customers. Unless there is a paradigm shift, any efforts will meet too much resistance. It has gotten me no where.

I am, alas, slightly financially invested, so I don't think I will kick out just yet.
    Unless you are GED incognito, then I do not see how this is possible.
    MODDERS WANTED | MY PATRONAGES
    Imperial Splendour is looking for Modders and Researchers. SEE AD HERE
    If interested, contact PikeStance(Mod Leader/Manager) or Quintus Hortensius Hortalus (Mod leader /Lead Artist)

Under the Patronage of Omnipotent- Q | Member of the House of Wild Bill Kelso
    Patron of
    _Tataros_
    | Magister Militum Flavius Aetius | Alwyn | Lord Oda Nobunaga | Massive_attack |
    Proposed the Following for PHALERA: Mangalore & sumskilz | OPIFEX: wangrin, z3n, and Swiss Halberdier

Honourable Society of Silly Old Duffers | House of Noble Discourse

I am not focusing on the "Curia" as a place. The Place is meaningless in the greater scheme of things. The system that is broken is concept of citizenship. The Curia the place has been conflated with citizenship and has "corrupted it that the two is now inseparable. When citizenship was conflated and the idea of becoming a citizenship was desired, the site prospered. You were offered a benefit that did not exist elsewhere.
    An elite core with staff influence but not necessarily staff title is not an ingenious concept, I'm afraid. Sorry, but no, it may not carry the name 'citizenship' elsewhere, but it has been a thing, and it certainly is not what made the site appealing by and large. Again, this is a correlation, not a cause. An active site meets up with interest in its institutions. If it falters in its offerings in general, no amount of purist attitude towards citizenship is going to fix it.

This site was clearly the "go to" place to be, but now, it is just another site. The site was a social media outlet and unless I am mistaken, social media is still running strong. The medium is only "outdated" because it has become a bland site. There is nothing that draws people in and there is definitely nothing to keep people interested.
    The medium is only "outdated" because
    - The most popular platforms today have all moved on to a more streamlined, congested style of comments using subthreads and a bucket for all (reddit, steam, youtube)
    - It looks the part of the age it represents, which is the older games in the series - the offerings are simply poor for appealing to new users.
    - It looks weird to new people. I've literally had people tell me on a discord server consisting mostly of new age total war players who have given me this feedback in various forms. Not an easy fix, but a variable nonetheless.
    - It's clearly got several feet in the past between the bureaucratic institutions that don't match today's size, sections that in some cases practically appear as bloat and will continue to do so if they're not handled, and a lack of a real community core for the modern games. Instead we have thinly veiled or open apathy towards the new. Not an attitude which can capitalize on game launches as this site used to.

The site today in fact offers multiple things.
    - A literal fully stocked library of information on older games and partially the same on newer ones, spread across many forums.
    - A 'mileage may vary' download section.
    - Writing, political forum, etc.
    - Watching 'old dudes' bicker about things like this. I don't know about you, but I find this quite entertaining. I can only imagine the popcorn bowls some readers of this area and the Curia itself have.

You simply can't bind an endgame custom like citizenship to serious offerings that will get people interested. "Returning to the roots" with citizenship isn't gonna fix the downward spiral that comes from being far in the past in structure and in focus. It's almost like me expecting the Mechwarrior 2 community I'm in to get up and running because it overhauls its Mech Jockey role to attain meaning. It's gonna have to do a heck of a lot more than that to make itself relevant.

As I already told you, I have made numerous attempts to start a dialogue. People are not interested in "growing" the site.
    Perhaps the problem is not having the correct aim, or making the attempts in ways that people will push back on. I dunno if you can pull trends from feedback, but there's plenty for you to work with from things like the Certification Program. That was not a proper dialogue - It didn't get close enough to the roots. Try something that strikes at the core of what the site offers and acknowledge that there is indeed something quite wrong, and it's not as simply addressed as going "well if only citizenship was important again".

The restructuring I consider necessary is radical and will, in all likelyhood, come to a dead stop from people who either are too invested in what once worked to change, or from people who simply don't want to change for the sake of my admittedly quite biased ideals. We all have a vision, and I'm just another babbler with his own. It's a problem that is way more complex than simply citizenship. My head's burning with the scope right now. A big site needs to be addressed comprehensively. What worked then is simply not equivalent to what works now. I've seen that in far humbler platforms I've updated from 90s design to something more 2010+. This is not all that different - rather, far greater in scope, with similar base ideals.

This site is like a dying business with 1000s of stores. It is losing money, so it closes more stores, which means they lose even more money. Eventually, it will be back down to just a few stores and few loyal customers.
    And this will not change with serious renovation, and broadly scoped ones to boot.

Unless there is a paradigm shift, any efforts will meet too much resistance. It has gotten me no where.
    I can agree with this much, and yet, I feel in our exchange there's a clear streak of this very problem. Such an emphasis on repeating what has been to try and make that the flagship of modern activity strikes me as a key contributor to precisely the problem we have right now.

Unless you are GED incognito, then I do not see how this is possible.
    https://www.patreon.com/GrnEyedDvl

Blog Entries

An elite core with staff influence but not necessarily staff title is not an ingenious concept, I'm afraid. Sorry, but no, it may not carry the name 'citizenship' elsewhere, but it has been a thing, and it certainly is not what made the site appealing by and large. Again, this is a correlation, not a cause. An active site meets up with interest in its institutions. If it falters in its offerings in general, no amount of purist attitude towards citizenship is going to fix it.
    You keep repeating this as if you are stating a fact. My opinion is based on what member have repeatedly stated.

The medium is only "outdated" because
    - The most popular platforms today have all moved on to a more streamlined, congested style of comments using subthreads and a bucket for all (reddit, steam, youtube)
    - It looks the part of the age it represents, which is the older games in the series - the offerings are simply poor for appealing to new users.
    - It looks weird to new people. I've literally had people tell me on a discord server consisting mostly of new age total war players who have given me this feedback in various forms. Not an easy fix, but a variable nonetheless.
    - It's clearly got several feet in the past between the bureaucratic institutions that don't match today's size, sections that in some cases practically appear as bloat and will continue to do so if they're not handled, and a lack of a real community core for the modern games. Instead we have thinly veiled or open apathy towards the new. Not an attitude which can capitalize on game launches as this site used to.

The site today in fact offers multiple things.
    - A literal fully stocked library of information on older games and partially the same on newer ones, spread across many forums.
    - A 'mileage may vary' download section.
    - Writing, political forum, etc.
    - Watching 'old dudes' bicker about things like this. I don't know about you, but I find this quite entertaining. I can only imagine the popcorn bowls some readers of this area and the Curia itself have.
    The site is outdated in appearance. Its utility is as relevant as any other medium. However, I wouldn't say Steam, Youtube and reddit are new formats. Their set up is old school format for forums. You can change your settings to "Threaded" format to get an idea how it would look, but it is only visible at the thread level and not the subforum level. Forums could go back to that style if they choose to, but the current format is much easier to navigate requiring far less scrolling.

You simply can't bind an endgame custom like citizenship to serious offerings that will get people interested. "Returning to the roots" with citizenship isn't gonna fix the downward spiral that comes from being far in the past in structure and in focus. It's almost like me expecting the Mechwarrior 2 community I'm in to get up and running because it overhauls its Mech Jockey role to attain meaning. It's gonna have to do a heck of a lot more than that to make itself relevant.
    Again, this is an opinion which is based on absolutely no facts. Citizenship in its current manifestations is not appealing. When it was a little tidbit to entice posting, it was. I have not noticed one change in 20 years on the net in regard to extrinsic motivation.

Perhaps the problem is not having the correct aim, or making the attempts in ways that people will push back on. I dunno if you can pull trends from feedback, but there's plenty for you to work with from things like the Certification Program. That was not a proper dialogue - It didn't get close enough to the roots. Try something that strikes at the core of what the site offers and acknowledge that there is indeed something quite wrong, and it's not as simply addressed as going "well if only citizenship was important again".

The restructuring I consider necessary is radical and will, in all likelyhood, come to a dead stop from people who either are too invested in what once worked to change, or from people who simply don't want to change for the sake of my admittedly quite biased ideals. We all have a vision, and I'm just another babbler with his own. It's a problem that is way more complex than simply citizenship. My head's burning with the scope right now. A big site needs to be addressed comprehensively. What worked then is simply not equivalent to what works now. I've seen that in far humbler platforms I've updated from 90s design to something more 2010+. This is not all that different - rather, far greater in scope, with similar base ideals.
    The bold hits the nail on the head. What works is at odds with many ideals.
    I have made several suggestions for change and so far they have never been implemented or seriously discussed. The closest thing is Modding Staff but even that got twisted.
    The site is not going to change. It will simply be one of many options.

This looks new.
    If interested, contact PikeStance(Mod Leader/Manager) or Quintus Hortensius Hortalus (Mod leader /Lead Artist)

Patron of
    _Tataros_
    | Magister Militum Flavius Aetius | Alwyn | Lord Oda Nobunaga | Massive_attack |
    Proposed the Following for PHALERA: Mangalore & sumskilz | OPIFEX: wangrin, z3n, and Swiss Halberdier

I see no point in continuing down this stretch due to inevitable repetition and rephrasing for no gain, so I'll just go with this.

This looks new.
    It is.

Blog Entries

^Agreed

Patron of
    _Tataros_

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

One thing the Curia could do is help with the Post of the Fortnight competition. Of the only people who applied to help Flinn with it, 3 of us were non citizens (I wasn’t a citizen until the end of August on the second go), and one was a citizen when the committee was set up in July.

All it did was a non-effectual vote.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

Flinn's Avatar The Alpha Santa!
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Gaming Director Modding Staff

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    One thing the Curia could do is help with the Post of the Fortnight competition. Of the only people who applied to help Flinn with it, 3 of us were non citizens (I wasn’t a citizen until the end of August on the second go), and one was a citizen when the committee was set up in July.

All it did was a non-effectual vote.
    if the PotF comp has not failed miserably, it's just because of Aexodus' commitment and continuous work on it; that's a good example of what does not work in the Curia, outside of it being an awarding body.. everything that is proposed needs a follow up, one cannot simply throw the stone and hide the hand, life doesn't work like that I'm afraid
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22& Socrates1984; of the Imperial House of Hader

Blog Entries

The Curia is not an award committee both in mandate and practice. It is also not a labor pool.
    The site created staff positions precisely to carry out its mission. Continuity is thus the responsibility of the relevant administrator.

Patron of
    _Tataros_

Blog Entries

The Curia is not an award committee both in mandate and practice.
    well this is just like, you know, your opinion, man!

The Curia never had a real connotation, because no matter how much you write in the Constitution, is the people that make it that decide what the Curia is, so it changed continuously (sometimes back and forth).
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22& Socrates1984; of the Imperial House of Hader

Blog Entries

You are partially right; the "Curia" did change. It morphed into an "elite" group. Instead of promoting site activity, it promoted itself.

No one becomes a citizen to give awards to other members. It isn't even presented as such. Saying it is an award committee doesn't make it so.

Mandate: an official order or commission to do something

From the Constitution;
    The Curia is a place for all Citizens of the site to discuss and propose changes to the site and this document as well as for holding elections. It consists of the following sections:

Citizenship is the fundamental award given1 by the Curia for contributions to the site and community of TWC.

Citizenship allows members to post in the Capitol4 and propose5 other members for Citizenship.
    While the Constitution states that you are allowed to proposed awards, you are not expected to do so. Any actions taken is done out of the grace of individual members. Over the years, award given" has declined. Given the facts, it is hard to argue that the Curia is an "award committee" when that feature is underused by its members. Moreover, patronization was given to citizens about a year after it was first created (to a limited number of citizens) and it was the Curia itself that voted to given additional awards. The "Curia" was never meant to be an award committee. Well, at least not directly. it is logical in the interest of promoting activity on the site that award given is an obvious incentive tool.

Patron of
    _Tataros_

Blog Entries

Precisely, you are expected to do nothing, once you become a Citizen It all depends on who's involved, strong characters can stimulate people to do more and to be involved, thus adding value to the input and contribution the Curia can give to the site in general; this thing never changed, as it never changed the fact that a big part of the fun of it is the drama (I just happened to find the thread where makanyane resigned from citizenship some 12 years ago.. read it, same old story as of today, IMO. Is the Curia entertaining? Yes why not, if one wishes it to be so! Is it a good opportunity to contribute? Sure it is, if one invests time and efforts in it.. I think everybody here got my point.

Me "hinting" to make it into a full awarding body is just an idea to re-purpose it again; in any case, as much as it was/is supposedly important for the site, it's just a part of it, and not so important as someone thinks; as of this moment there are 50 registered users online, and only 8 are citizens; there are members who do not even imagine that the Curia exists, still they are content with what they have; others are openly rejecting it because they don't see it as efficient and are disturbed by the deceitfulness of the "higher standards"; someone else prefers to join the Staff directly because, contrary to the Curia, it's well structured, has a clear hierarchy based on experience and past contributions and it's at the service of the site as a whole (it can certainly be improved, but still.. )
    The Curia, in comparison, is inefficient, slow, the final results are very often aleatory and it's focused just on itself, but it still has a lot of value and the potential is immense, it all depends on those who actively partake in it and what they are going to propose.. it's not a ruling body, and will never be so.. it's an advisory body, which activity could be expanded further if we organize it into a more efficient awarding body (look, I'm not saying committee, purposely).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    Precisely, you are expected to do nothing, once you become a Citizen It all depends on who's involved, strong characters can stimulate people to do more and to be involved, thus adding value to the input and contribution the Curia can give to the site in general; this thing never changed, as it never changed the fact that a big part of the fun of it is the drama (I just happened to find the thread where makanyane resigned from citizenship some 12 years ago.. read it, same old story as of today, IMO. Is the Curia entertaining? Yes why not, if one wishes it to be so! Is it a good opportunity to contribute? Sure it is, if one invests time and efforts in it.. I think everybody here got my point.

Me "hinting" to make it into a full awarding body is just an idea to re-purpose it again; in any case, as much as it was/is supposedly important for the site, it's just a part of it, and not so important as someone thinks; as of this moment there are 50 registered users online, and only 8 are citizens; there are members who do not even imagine that the Curia exists, still they are content with what they have; others are openly rejecting it because they don't see it as efficient and are disturbed by the deceitfulness of the "higher standards"; someone else prefers to join the Staff directly because, contrary to the Curia, it's well structured, has a clear hierarchy based on experience and past contributions and it's at the service of the site as a whole (it can certainly be improved, but still.. )
    The Curia, in comparison, is inefficient, slow, the final results are very often aleatory and it's focused just on itself, but it still has a lot of value and the potential is immense, it all depends on those who actively partake in it and what they are going to propose.. it's not a ruling body, and will never be so.. it's an advisory body, which activity could be expanded further if we organize it into a more efficient awarding body (look, I'm not saying committee, purposely).
    Flinn,

Are you purposely not reading what I have written?
    Staff and citizenship is two totally different things. Staff execute the responsibilities of administrators. The administrators perform specific task to keep the site running. Citizenship is a method by which the site encourages activity and good postings. This in turns promotes the site. Citizens can propose changes to the site, but that is just a benefit and consequence of their activity to the site. It could be argued that it was a bad idea to evolve the Curia into a pseudo legislative body. Perhaps it was inherit for that to happen given the corps of citizens were debaters. In the beginning, it made sense as well. The site was new, expanding, and thus had many things to add. However, as time passed, changes became less of a necessity. Perhaps it was inevitable that it would turn inward and "reform" itself. Those who would propose meaningful change saw the place as a self- indulgent arena and saw little value or reason to offer suggestion. Ironically, everyone lost. (if you read through some of the old threads, you can see the gradual change in attitude and approach)

As I already noted, the decrease in applications in citizenship which was a direct result of increasing the standards led to the Curia being seen as "elitist" and an even worse connotation, "cliquish" (this is a direct quote from more than one person).

There is little interest from members who are contributing in one area and then choosing to join an award committee. Members would join a staff position based on their particular area of interest. A member does not have to be a citizen to be part of staff. There is no detailed applications or public scrutiny. You know, what citizenship application use to be.

There is no need to "re-purpose" the Curia. The problem is not that the citizens have no purpose, it is the purpose it has developed into is counterproductive to the site.

In a nutshell, no one is going to "become" a citizen to be a part of a "committee. No one wants to be part of a pseudo government either. This has led to some melodramatic resignations. Citizenship is a recognition of activity and good postings. It is pure folly to attached anything more especially if you create a sense of "us vs. Them." The same is true of the "Curia bit." It should never be what defines citizenship. It is a benefit, sure, but not the be all of what citizenship is. This direction has led to unnecessary resignations of otherwise ideal members who should be citizens rather than disgruntled members.

[ disclaimer- I wrote this off and on all morning while watching a 9 months old, if it comes across as discombobulated, then that is why.... off to deal wit him again...sigh]

Patron of
    _Tataros_

Blog Entries

Well it is clear that we have a pretty much distant view on what the Curia was, is and could be, but this is not a news, eh ?

Everybody is of course free to have their own opinion, only time will tell I suppose, if anything is entertaining to have something to discuss, even if only on a pure theoretical level

[ disclaimer- I wrote this off and on all morning while watching a 9 months old, if it comes across as discombobulated, then that is why.... off to deal wit him again...sigh]
    Best of luck with your toddler! My daughter is now 4 and a half, and I'm starting now to recover (only very partially, mind you), so I understand you well.. it costs us a lot, but what they give in return is 10 times worth the efforts
    Last edited by Flinn; June 07, 2019 at 04:56 AM.

Blog Entries

Well it is clear that we have a pretty much distant view on what the Curia was, is and could be, but this is not a news, eh ?
    Everybody is of course free to have their own opinion, only time will tell I suppose, if anything is entertaining to have something to discuss, even if only on a pure theoretical level
    I seriously urge you to read the old threads; it changed my preconceived notions and I sure it will change yours.

There really isn't any time. The site is dying and I do not think anything now will change that course.

Best of luck with your toddler! My daughter is now 4 and a half, and I'm starting now to recover (only very partially, mind you), so I understand you well.. it costs us a lot, but what they give in return is 10 times worth the efforts
    Thanks! I look forward to sleeping passed 6 AM.

Patron of
    _Tataros_

Blog Entries

I seriously urge you to read the old threads; it changed my preconceived notions and I sure it will change yours.
    You can bet that as a Hexer, I've the deepest insight and the best access to info one could will for..

There really isn't any time. The site is dying and I do not think anything now will change that course.
    Once again, this is just your opinion Pike, repeating it over and over won't make it any more true .. only time will tell.

Blog Entries

You can bet that as a Hexer, I've the deepest insight and the best access to info one could will for..
    if this is true, then the site should not be in the condition it is in now. TBH, you created a catch-22, if you have all of this knowledge, and then why is the site failing?

Once again, this is just your opinion Pike, repeating it over and over won't make it any more true .. only time will tell.
    I predicted this happening more than 5 years ago. The site is done and it would be a huge pleasure to be wrong.

Patron of
    _Tataros_

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    Patrician Consul

Anyone could have predicted the site having a downturn much longer ago. Many did, it was inevitable to a degree with how the whole industry, TW, and other things have shifted. It's not a special thing one way or another and nothing that needs to be beat to death more. So you can probably stop saying it now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast