EBII is a truly wonderful cosmopolitan and multicultural experience where you get to command and kill lots of people who speak those funny foreign languages, all of which are now basically extinct or have evolved into very different modern tongues. Through the context of giving orders on the battle map, I get a kick out of being able to learn snippets of some Old/Classical Latin and Koine Greek, but even Semitic Punic spoken by the Carthaginians (also used for Arab factions) and Middle Persian spoken by eastern units. The Iberian, Celtic and Germanic factions have also been given a lot of love with full voice mods to match those of the Greeks. Even the Indian units of Taksashila (Taxila) are speaking what I assume is Sanskrit. The only major ancient tongue missing here is Classical Chinese of the late Warring States, Qin, and Han periods of China, and I guess the still undeciphered Epi-Olmec language of the Isthmian script from ancient Mexico.

For those directly involved in the voice mods of the game, I welcome you to come here and offer some neat translations of some of the commands and replies spoken on both the campaign and battle maps for various cultures and factions. In the meantime, however, I'll offer my own interpretations of what I think they're saying! Feel free to correct them, of course.

The Greeks and Hellenistic armies
Etae paenes hellenon! - "Eat these pies, they're from Helen's mom." [Whenever there is a victory, or also just as a pre-battle taunt.]
Zeus pater nike! - "Zeus's father wears Nike[-brand shoes]". [Whenever you have victory on the campaign map.]
Barbaroi ientae! - "Barber shops aplenty!" [Taunting enemies on the campaign map when you click on them.]

Celtic units
Reegun! - "[Ronald] Reagan!" [whenever you have them grab a siege tower]
Kweenatae! Kweenatae! - "Queen is gay! Queen is gay!" [Taunting their enemies on the battle map.]
Nee mana tribus! - "Kneel on my tree bus!" [Again, taunting their enemies on the battle map.]

Roman units
Turis parataes - "Tourist parrot pies!" [Whenever they grab a siege tower on the battle map.]
Turis ambalatoria - "Tourists have an ambient aura." [Again, siege towers.]
Scalae paratisan! - "[Chief Justice] Scalia was a partisan!" [Whenever they grab siege ladders.]

Semitic units
La gata hali ma! Hahaha! - I don't even know how to make fun of this! [Taunting on the battle map.]
Dos a regun - "A dose of [Ronald] Reagan." [Grabbing a siege engine like a ram.]