Thread: Problem with the five Mountain Ceremonies?

Default Problem with the five Mountain Ceremonies?

Hi I am new to the forums and would like to ask how the mountain ceremonies work. I can get the Huashang in Chang'an and Taishan ceremonies but I am having problems with the one in Luoyang not starting. I don't know where the last 2 are so I do not know so I can not say if they work.

I eagerly await advice and thank you.
    - Vargenssen

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: Problem with the five Mountain Ceremonies?

Quote Originally Posted by Vargenssen View Post
    Hi I am new to the forums and would like to ask how the mountain ceremonies work. I can get the Huashang in Chang'an and Taishan ceremonies but I am having problems with the one in Luoyang not starting. I don't know where the last 2 are so I do not know so I can not say if they work.

I eagerly await advice and thank you.
    - Vargenssen
    Welcome to the forum!

So this actually led to me discovering a couple mistakes I made in a previous update. I had moved ceremony script for the Songshan Station House to trigger at Sishui Pass, however I moved the wrong building to that settlement - you will see the 'Historic City of Luoyang' building in Sishui Pass and Songshan Station House in Luoyang. So I have fixed that for the upcoming v5.1 patch, in that both buildings and the ceremony trigger will be in Luoyang.

For the version you're using, you can advance the Songshan Ceremony at Sishui Pass. The other two locations are at Xinxing in the north and Hengyang in the far south.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR