Thread: [RoC (Rise of Christianity) AAR] Commend my Soul to Woden [Updated: -/-/-]

McScottish's Avatar The Scribbling Scotsman

Default [RoC (Rise of Christianity) AAR] Commend my Soul to Woden [Updated: -/-/-]

"Foederati (/ˌfɛdəˈreɪtaɪ/ in English; sing. foederatus /ˌfɛdəˈreɪtəs/) were nations, client kingdoms, or barbarian tribes to which ancient Rome provided benefits in exchange for military assistance. The term was also used, especially under the Roman Empire for groups of "barbarian" mercenaries of various sizes, who were typically allowed to settle within the Roman Empire." - Wikipedia

Now, I have been wishing to write an AAR based around a Germanic peoples for quite some time now, the primary problem being that I needed to find a mod/TW game that I could get through relatively quickly and without too much thought - as I'm well aware I already have two After-Action Reports to write out as it is. Thus I went ahead and played a few that involved them and, after much deliberation, decided to settle on Rise of Christianity (hereafter RoC), a relatively unknown modification based around Constantine and his rise to power...and it is his rise to power that shall be the focus of this AAR, just not from the Roman point-fo-view.

As stated, I hope to make this more of a casual endeavour than my other AARs, as well as a more in-depth look at the Germanic peoples as they came into contact with Flavius Valerius Aurelius Constantinus Augustus and his chosen faith.

Stay tuned, an update will be coming soon.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: [RoC (Rise of Christianity) AAR] Commend my Soul to Woden [Updated: -/-/-]

Waiting for!

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: [RoC (Rise of Christianity) AAR] Commend my Soul to Woden [Updated: -/-/-]

I'm looking forward to this new tale!

The whisky shelf will be duly filled in anticipation for the first installment here! I'll be looking forward to it!
    Genesis of Empires | Community Creative Writing
    | My Library
    | My Mapping Resources
    | My Nabataean AAR for EBII
    | My Ongoing Creative Writing

isa0005's Avatar Content Staff

Much excite!!