Thread: Empire of Man! Empire Let's Play!- TSJ

Default Empire of Man! Empire Let's Play!- TSJ

To celebrate 700 subscribers I bought Warhammer II and started another Let's Play series as the Empire. In this episode the Empire starts out slow, creates diplomatic ties with other factions, and end the episode with a massive and very close battle so be sure to check this one out! Planning on keeping this and Fall of the Eagles going for awhile.

Default Re: Empire of Man! Empire Let's Play!- TSJ

I try to unite Reikland under the Empire in this episode and have some victories and defeats. The game is becoming very difficult to me, just very different than the other Total Wars, but in the end the Empire shall prevail!

The Empire faces some tough times in this episode...

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

It's helpful to hear your thinking about how your campaign is going, and what you've learned. It would be good to hear more of your strategic thinking. I'm impressed by the enemy's sneaky move at about 6:00.

A shorter episode but I skipped a lot because not as much was happening. I'm glad to be back at it!

It's good to see you back at this! The siege defence battle looked pretty brutal, as you said it looks like the vampires are a major threat to the Empire.

In this first part of the Steel Faith Let's Play (amazing overhaul for WH2 btw, you should check it out!) Karl Franz simply attempts to unite the Reikland from the civil war the has taken over nearby settlements. Meanwhile all of the elector counts begin to trade or hold alliances with Franz in an attempt to quell the evil that they face.

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

In this episode, the Empire assaults Marienburg to get it back from Greenskins which leads to a massive siege battle on in the city! We are also starting our Total War Podcasts so be sure to message me if you would like to participate!

After your artillery killed so many of the goblins, I thought that taking the city would be easy, but it looks like the enemy were hiding a lot of their soldiers. The moment when your halberdiers come around the corner to attack the enemy (at about 29:15) is a satisfying one. Good update!

In this Warhammer II Steel Faith Overhaul Mod TSJ Plays, the Empire strikes against the Vampires of Mousillon in order to take back Gisoreux. Meanwhile, a Skaven army outside of Helmgart is amassing and an army from the Empire is sent to terminate the vermin. Be sure to stay tuned to this series as I continue to get newer and cooler units! Thanks for watching!