Thread: New French Royalist unities ?

Icon5 New French Royalist unities ?

Your mod is beautiful and I would like to thank you for adding my ancestor to this game! (Guillaume Emanuel Guignard de Saint Priest)
    But before serving in Russia, he was in Condé’s army. (in french "Armée de Condé").

Would you add this faction to this mod (in personalized battle at least)? If you want, I can give you unit ideas. I know you haven't got the time but this could improve the mod further. ...
    Sorry for my bad English I'm French !
    Last edited by Lord Davn; February 14, 2019 at 04:02 PM.

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

Default Re: New French Royalist unities ?

Quote Originally Posted by Historia80 View Post
    Would you add this faction to this mod (in personalized battle at least)? If you want, I can give you unit ideas. I know you haven't got the time but this could improve the mod further. ...
    You are welcome to join us on the Lordz forum and discuss your ideas with the NTW3 MP battle mod team: https://www.thelordz.org/forum/searc...=active_topics

I too would like to see a French Royalist faction.

An interesting idea. But it must be borne in mind that in fact the whole service of the Emigrant regiments, including the "Army of Prince Conde" is a few years of an unsuccessful campaign against the French Republicans, then taking the oath in Russia and serving in the Volyn region, campaign with Suvorov Alps (actually it was already a Russian regiment of French immigrants) and the dissolution of the regiment at the very beginning of the 19th century thanks to the British, if I'm not mistaken. In the campaign, this of course one of the Russian regiments could be.