Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] Official DEI Realism v1.6 (Updated Aug 4th)

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Official DEI Realism v1.5

That's what it seems like. Thanks for the feedback, Maximus030!

2 LVL Imperium , no edicts, bug? , launcher ?

I'll double-check with Scipio, but I believe that this is intended.

Is that true?On 2 of Imperium not will decrees? Increased aggressiveness of AI , where ? Fines from Imperium tiny-15 on 4 lvl Imperium. All of the green. Mod is balanced for multiplayer? There is a lot of money the player runs on 3 elite stacks against AI.Playing online.

Edicts start at lvl 3 imperium and increase exponentially from there.

please fix. 4 level of Imperium gives just -15 with all,3-0!!, 2 (-5),1(-10), AI easily makes concessions,Increase the penalty by 10 per level, 1-10 ,2-10,3-30,4-40. Now 4 gives(-15) when with all contracts,trade,pass,etc.. for 200+, Thank you.

Maybe me did not understand, whether will increase the penalties for empires?Right now on 4 -15.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 29, 2019 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Got ya. We'll look into it.

Be sure to check out our Discord channel in the OP faster replies to your inquiries, bud.

1.59b Patch Notes:

- Large part of UI changes uploaded (95% Complete)
    - Further balancing to unit, mercenary costs & mostly upkeep
    - Again, another round of AI buff decreases present in standard DEI (Some values actually the same or lower than the player now)
    - Potential fix for the rare bug that occurred during player ambushes
    - Miscellaneous campaign variable edits
    - Removed unnecessary seasonal and event effects all while properly adjusting for these decreases via difficulty settings. This will help with transparency
    - Fixed some diplomatic relation value bugs and lowered the overall cost of many events, while also adjusting the value decrease via turns
    - Added longer research turns to reform technology
    - Included my sub-mod Tech Groups into the main mod, and as result, you will no longer find the submod on the workshop
    - Tweaked the setup of the Pirates dilemma so that they’re slightly more powerful, but the event is less common
    - Added prestige values to level 4 buildings, aka each one will contribute and possibly increase your imperium level
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 29, 2019 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Beedo83's Avatar Civis

Thanks for posting patch notes

Quote Originally Posted by Dead*Man*Wilson View Post
    - Added prestige values to level 4 buildings, aka each one will contribute and possibly increase your imperium level
    Ah so this is why my imperium level suddenly jumped up 2 in one turn.

Gotta say the high imperium penalties are pretty substantial - my global income just dropped by half as a result of this imperium level increase. Definitely going to put breaks on any steamrolling!

The UI changes feel like a step backwards. Many of the new icons are hard to make out, the map screen has been reverted back to vanilla (the prior one was excellent), and the text trails off the windows they're displayed on.

Is this just me? Or are others experiencing this too?

Quote Originally Posted by Basilius View Post
    The UI changes feel like a step backwards. Many of the new icons are hard to make out, the map screen has been reverted back to vanilla (the prior one was excellent), and the text trails off the windows they're displayed on.

Is this just me? Or are others experiencing this too?
    Not just you, I'm seeing the same thing.

In particular the fish resource icon is hard to see against the water.

I'm not really sure the settlement resource icons needed changing to be honest, I never found them to be particularly offensive.

Post screens or it didn't happen

Yes, I've noticed issues with the visibility of several aspects of the newer UI roll out. I'll be giving Scip feedback on these right away.

Please also give your feedback on the Discord channel, for real. Your input would be invaluable and it's much easier to post screens (among other things) on that platform.

1.59d Patch Notes: Part 1
    - UI changes - Lowered child birth rates and mortality (this is to limit the amount of worthless infants sitting around, not to create a realistic replication of the situation in modern day Europe)
    - Lowered impact of winter on food slightly
    - CAI improvements- Better balancing to the roads mod and fixed buildings that were missing the movement effect (as if you were ever going to notice the missing movement bonus for the tier 4 fortified barbarian version of Rhodes in the first place)
    - Fixed tier 3 armourer not allowing factional armor upgrades
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 27, 2019 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

I have a request. I noticed that the choice of client states and satrapies is no longer included in diplomacy. Is there a reason for this; The game should have back this option. Thank you for the mod tho.

boblikesoup's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Epanastatis View Post
    Ah so this is why my imperium level suddenly jumped up 2 in one turn.

Gotta say the high imperium penalties are pretty substantial - my global income just dropped by half as a result of this imperium level increase. Definitely going to put breaks on any steamrolling!
    I had an idea to do smoother Imperium scaling by increasing army bumps by 1 and having twice as many levels but same effects. Turned out it didn't work because of scripts but if it's possible to have Imperiums like 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 then it could work.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSG View Post
    I have a request. I noticed that the choice of client states and satrapies is no longer included in diplomacy. Is there a reason for this; The game should have back this option. Thank you for the mod tho.
    Indeed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dead*Man*Wilson View Post
    1.59d Patch Notes: Part 1
    - UI changes - Lowered child birth rates and mortality (this is to limit the amount of worthless infants sitting around, not to create a realistic replication of the situation in modern day Europe)
    - Lowered impact of winter on food slightly
    - CAI improvements- Better balancing to the roads mod and fixed buildings that were missing the movement effect (as if you were ever going to notice the missing movement bonus for the tier 4 fortified barbarian version of Rhodes in the first place)
    - Fixed tier 3 armourer not allowing factional armor upgrades
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSG View Post
    Good call. We'll look into this.

Hello, i am from russia so my english is bad.
    Do your mod change reforms? Because, on 45 turn, carthaginian declared war on me(i play for rome) and come with stack of later units.
    I looked at the game files and saw that the reforms are not changed in the script.
    What the reason?

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

I don't know if Scipio changed reform turns but if you want to do that you can use one of the TURTLE_Parts_Reforms you'll find into #1 post (check description into #2 post)
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-upd-apr-13-19

Hello comrade! Is the mod adapted for DLC Rise of the Republic? Thanks!

Hello is this a bug; After the new upt it conflicts with mod 41 units in army + Custom banner
    (by the way i solve the problem with diplomacy with the use of a relative mod).

cant upload the image...:-(
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 30, 2019 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Merged posts.