Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Male-to-female transgenders are ruining sports for women.

Default Male-to-female transgenders are ruining sports for women.

Case one:Two male to female transgenders participate in 55 meters dash high school competition, end up 1st and 2nd.https://abcnews.go.com/US/transgender-teens-outrun-track-field-competitors-critics-close/story?id=55856294

Case two:Male to female transgender cyclist wins gold against her female peers:https://www.velonews.com/2018/10/new...ckinnon_480285

Case three: Male to female transgender smashes competition in handball:https://www.dailywire.com/news/39158...-prestigiacomo

Case four:Male to female transgender wrestler wins multiple titles:https://www.theguardian.com/society/...as-girls-title

Case five:Male to female transgender cage fighter breaks opponent's skull:https://www.bjjee.com/articles/trans...-with-reality/

A larger list of this ongoing nonsense:https://www.wnd.com/2017/03/female-a...were-once-men/

So, a good case of how liberals and their precious activism is hurting (physically and mentally) women and destroying society by denying biological differences in name of ''equality''. Obviously this happens mainly in the US where institutions are filled with liberal extremists or people who are terrified to be branded as transphobe and have their career ruined. The latest victim is (former) LGBT icon Martina Navratilova who dared to mention the truth, which is forbidden in the Orwellian dystopia that liberals are trying to build and that's trans-women are not really women, thus enjoy an unfair advantage due to having a variety of male physical traits, ranging from bone structure to muscles.

Navratilova, one of the first lesbian athletes to come out, is now being dumped by her former activist base.https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...ender-comments
    I don't have any particular sympathy for her. She's a liberal retard and by looking at her Twitter she still supports a variety of insane liberal social engineering policies, just not the one that affects her personally. Unsurprisingly. So, in her hypocrisy, she says something right; however she's still part of the evil side. tl;dr: Should we allow trans-women to beat the crap out of real women so that liberals score some tolerance points? My opinion: no and activists should be banished from institutions as science deniers. Most likely outcome: more women will continue suffer at the hands of liberals until we split society between the side of truth and the side of ''social justice''.

Moved to EMM, as it's more of a moral than a sports issue. ~Abdülmecid I
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 26, 2019 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Clarification added.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Male-to-female transgenders are ruining sports for women.

Trans women are real women. Prove otherwise. Needles to say, they have the right to practice sport professionally.

Are you saying they are biologically women?

Because that's the typical leftist argument: first separate gender and sex, this is a theory by John Money, whose experiments led to various suicides and has no real validity whatsoever. Next step: deny biological sex, thus indeed your claim ''trans women are real women''. Hence my question. Then we can move onto why the left has become the new science denier and this is way worse than evolution denying evangelicals because this actually hurts people.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; February 26, 2019 at 03:54 AM.

Blog Entries

They are women. What are you saying they are?

Biologically they are men. They can't have kids, they have or had a penis, have testosterone, have male bone structure, muscle mass and chromosomes. Surgery and the rest is cosmetic.

Let's post your side's argument for the sake of it:
    https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/02/1...tm_campaign=PN

''Trans-women penises are biologically female''.

LOL

On topic, there's scientific evidence that they have a biological advantage over women:
    https://www.otago.ac.nz/medicine/new...ago683091.html
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; February 26, 2019 at 07:17 AM.

Men are stronger than women in general, it's a biological fact. In many species the male is just bigger, fitter and more physical than the females.

To deny this is absurd, a human that transitions from male to female is inherently superior in sports, it's an unfair advantage.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Biological males demonstrating physicaly superiority over biological females eh? Isn't that, like, the typical right-winger's wet dream?
    Liberals are happy because a minority can get its social revenge and conservatives are happy because they get to watch defenceless girls get the crap beat out of them by dudes in wigs. Everybody's happy, everyone wins... except women who want to do well at sport I guess. But since when did anyone give a crap about them?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

What’s the school systems policy for whether they’ve gone through all procedures?

Or, you know irony. It might not matter what their rules are. If they have a passport that says they’re female, the state and local governments can kinda suck it.
    Last edited by NorseThing; March 18, 2019 at 09:39 PM. Reason: consecutive posts by member
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    Trans women are real women. Prove otherwise.
    Oh look, science denial is a thing even on this forum.

Needles to say, they have the right to practice sport professionally.
    I think we should have a transsexual league for these basket cases, so they don't have to play with the regular men but they also won't endanger the lives of female athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    But since when did anyone give a crap about them?
    I don't give a crap about professional sports in general (except StarCraft, it's amusing to watch), but I do enjoy the various factions of grievance mongers getting at each other's throats.

Surely not all these stories come from the same school system? And while, yes, they can't argue with a federal passport, at least one of them must have a policy to deal with someone going through the procedure?
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    I don't give a crap about professional sports in general (except StarCraft, it's amusing to watch), but I do enjoy the various factions of grievance mongers getting at each other's throats.
    Same story there funnily enough. The best "female" player in Starcraft 2 is Scarlett, a MtF transgender. She plays Zerg if you guys care.

Everybody's dodging the key question here. Can the school system even call the students male?
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Are they under 18 andnin high school? Why are they allowed to get trasngender surgery or treatment to begin with? Shouldnt they be required to wait until they are 18 at the very least?

Blog Entries

Trannys, "females"... You are amzaing, guys. To increase your indignation: You know about intersex people? Do you know that you could even have been (or are) one of them, since doctors usually take the decision (surgery, boy or girl) unilaterally? Open your eyes even just a little, inform yourself, put aside prejudices and try to be minimally respectful with people who do not take a very hard path on a whim or to excel in a sport (how many cases of this type will there be? One in each million?).
    Last edited by mishkin; February 27, 2019 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyama View Post
    Same story there funnily enough. The best "female" player in Starcraft 2 is Scarlett, a MtF transgender. She plays Zerg if you guys care.
    Yeah, but at least Scarlett competes against the male players - since the real females, while there is no sex restriction, are much worse than the male pros, for some reason (can't be physical strength; maybe it's reflexes or something, IDK).

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Everybody's dodging the key question here. Can the school system even call the students male?
    Depends on the country, I guess. So far, the systems have apparently not adapted very well to the question, as the cases cited by the OP show. I think there's a lot of legistlating still to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    Trannys, "females"... You are amzaing, guys. To increase your indignation: You know about intersex people? Do you know that you could even have been (or are) one of them, since doctors usually take the decision (surgery, boy or girl) unilaterally? Open your eyes even just a little, inform yourself, put aside prejudices and try to be minimally respectful with people who do not take a very hard path on a whim or to excel in a sport (how many cases of this type will there be? One in each million?).
    No, we're all retarded and didn't know about the intersex issue before. Thanks for enlightening us.
    BTW, if you feel you've grown up as a member of the wrong sex thanks to some doctor's decision or for other reasons, I know it sucks but that doesn't give you the right to compete in professional sports against the sex or your choosing, or the right to guilt trip them into sleeping with you (as some transsexuals have attempted with straight men or lesbian women). Life isn't fair. Lots of people want to be pilots too, but can't, because of inborn traits.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

The cult of transsexuality is largely fraudulent.

Thread https://twitter.com/glinner/status/1...865894913?s=21
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Aexodus; February 27, 2019 at 07:19 AM.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

It's a source of endless amusement how liberals mock people for believing in miracles, while at the same time uncritically holding that a man can magically transform into a woman.
    Last edited by Prodromos; July 22, 2019 at 05:21 PM.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Oh look, science denial is a thing even on this forum.
    It's what makes this forum fun. The anti-vaxxers, Young-Earth-Creationists and now this. It's a never ending stream.
    I think we should have a transexual league for these basket cases, so they don't have to play with the regular men but they also won't endanger the lives of female athletes.
    If fairness was the goal, yeah.
    But since when did anyone genuinely care about fairness. It's all about scoring political points, it's all about beating the "other" side no matter the cost.

Yeah, wasn't the first non-Asian to win the world title a Canadian trans girl?
    Personally I was under the misapprehension that gender didn't matter much in sport, as sports tend to be segregated anyway, until I came across a trans guy (who has now reverted to being a girl I believe) in fencing. It was just so sad, she tried so hard, she trained twice as hard as any guy and she still came last in every competition. The increasing disappointment on her face was something to behold, she could have been on the women's British Olympic Team if she had just stuck at it.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

Yeah, I don't have anything against transsexuals or what gender somebody identifies as. That's their personal business. The issue here is sport integrity. Sadly, sports these days aren't all about sport integrity, but also about their commercial viability. This is why, as mentioned previously, eSports create their own "female" leagues. The novelty of "female" players or tournaments is a schtick that generates interest, and thus, ad revenue. Which is not a bad thing by the way, I don't have an issue with it. It's a fairly small scene. In sports like Tennis, MMA, Track, and other physical commercialized sports, the integrity of the enterprise is very important.

I'll let Bill Burr say the rest.

Praeses

This issue really highlights the complexity of gender in society. Is someone a man or woman because how they were born? How they have been cut up and dosed?

Oh look, science denial is a thing even on this forum...
    The categories male and female precede the development of science. Science can try to describe what we've come up with socially, and mostly it works in all our lives (like Newtonian physics). Like Newtonian physics it gets fuzzy in some cases.

There are issues like "I want to be a woman and I want that recognised", or 'I have one body but inside I am something else" and we have the technology and social forms to address that. The opportunity for doctors to make money trumps any other consideration here, although I feel like its good if people can have body and gender issues addressed. I've had friends and family members face gender issues, and the ones who can get the surgery seem a lot happier than the one who never could.

If we describe male as "cock and balls" and female as "more or less functional bearded clam" then we have the current situation, where we can make someone who's had the testosterone from their former genitals qualify to play in another competition for people without those genitals. Turns out they are petty crap definitions though.

Lifetime doses of testosterone produce different athletes, there's a South African woman (called Semenya) who has an amazing (very male looking) body and he refuses the physical exam (typically high testosterone produces a somewhat male looking clitoris which might be the reason). She's a natural born fully functioning woman AFAIK who kicks arse because of her high T and they are looking to ban her, I think because she "looks wrong". Not because she's black, because she has a "male looking body" in a woman's competition.

This unease is a real thing and should be addressed.

Biological males demonstrating physicaly superiority over biological females eh? Isn't that, like, the typical right-winger's wet dream?
    Liberals are happy because a minority can get its social revenge and conservatives are happy because they get to watch defenceless girls get the crap beat out of them by dudes in wigs. Everybody's happy, everyone wins... except women who want to do well at sport I guess. But since when did anyone give a crap about them?
    I think you're flaming a bit but its a fair point: women have a comp they have fought hard to earn and it gets invaded by a "male body".

How do we address this? Can we rank athletes by their lifetime testosterone/other androgen/possibly all hormone exposure? Be a pretty complicated marketplace then, "sorry you exceed the current T level for the femme woman's league, you can join the blokey woman's league or the wimpy male league instead".

Definitely looms wrong to have a hulking "male body" on a woman's footy field. IIRC in Australian Rules the governing body has applied a mix of rules, with trans women tested for weight strength and T levels as an additional bar to competition. Its literally discrimination against trans women, but it seeks to address the issue of male bodies in female sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    The cult of transsexuality is largely fraudulent.
    Geez we'e trying to have an adult conversation and you post this crap? Your idiotic statement bears no intelligent relation to the tweet you've linked. Are you claiming Hannah Mouncy hasn't had gender reassignment surgery and hormone treatment? Are you claiming transsexuals are a religious movement, or mostly don't exist? You're posting drivel.

This instance is actually relevant to the discussion if you could get past putting moron tier comments next to it.
    Last edited by Cyclops; February 27, 2019 at 03:02 PM.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast