Thread: Urgent help for CTD..

Default Urgent help for CTD..

Hello guys! I'm working on a mod and I'd like to know if anyone knows how to figure what cause the crashes with the .mdmp files please! There most be a modder around that know how to find what cause a crash without having to go through ALL the tables and their lines to MAYBE find what cause the crash (when sometimes it is not obvious at all). I'm working on an overhaul mod and I can't go any further until I fix this... Thank you.

Gyrosmeister's Avatar Monsieur Grec

Default Re: Urgent help for CTD..

First of all, what does the mod include. Is it simply DB or do you have a startpos file as well? Also when does the game crash? When you try to load the campaign or even before the main menu?
    If you have a startpos file, then the error should be in the startpos (regarding the former), otherwise make a copy of the mod, place it somewhere else (not in Rome II directory) and start deleting tables (be wary of dependencies), till you manage to get the game to work properly (delete, then try again). Make sure to keep track of the ones you deleted. When you manage to avoid any crashes etc, take a look at the ones you deleted. Your error(s) should be in those tables
    Last edited by Gyrosmeister; April 23, 2019 at 04:52 PM.

Default Re: Urgent help for CTD..

It has been solved a couple time ago. Thank you!