Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: - A Developer Diary -

Default Re: - A Developer Diary -

Quote Originally Posted by Joar View Post
    I will do my best to try and find it. Thanks for the offer, but, finger's crossed, we're actually rather close to a release now… If you can believe it...

Well, as a reward you can get a glimpse at the Roman disaster events!

Joar, please do try to find it. Beautiful event message pics, thank you. Well, I want to believe that the release is close; but that's what faith is all about, after all: wanting to believe! Some time ago, in the RO thread, Julianus Heraclius also said that he hoped to release that iteration of the IB mods this year, too. If that comes to pass, then 2019 would be an amazing year indeed. Let's see.

Quote Originally Posted by First Citizen Gallienus View Post
    This is probably a fitting song for what we had to go through.

Indeed !

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post

Fixed the video Gallienus linked - To have the [youtube] tag work properly, only what comes after the v= in the youtube URL should be included. So in this video, with the URL of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBzuYNK95sM only DBzuYNK95sM should be in the tag
    Thank you for the correct link!

I guess you know what building I was going for here:

It will not feature as a historical building, but rather as the final level of a certain string of buildings.
    It's the mausoleum of Galla Placidia, of course. In the "XXL Summer Preview", its icon was among other "Historic buildings and sites", but I guess that with RR starting in 410, it's not correct to have it placed on that date ... It will represent the final level of christian cemetery/catacombs, I suppose...?

Quote Originally Posted by _TotalWar_ View Post
    Joar, please do try to find it. Beautiful event message pics, thank you. Well, I want to believe that the release is close; but that's what faith is all about, after all: wanting to believe! Some time ago, in the RO thread, Julianus Heraclius also said that he hoped to release that iteration of the IB mods this year, too. If that comes to pass, then 2019 would be an amazing year indeed. Let's see.
    It's always risky to predict a release date, but let's just say that it's never been closer than what it is now!

It's the mausoleum of Galla Placidia, of course. In the "XXL Summer Preview", its icon was among other "Historic buildings and sites", but I guess that with RR starting in 410, it's not correct to have it placed on that date ... It will represent the final level of christian cemetery/catacombs, I suppose...?
    Correct!

By the way, yesterday I uploaded a free to use portrait of Arthur -->here.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

.. By the way, yesterday I uploaded a free to use portrait of Arthur -->here.

Beautiful artwork, master Joar! Thanks for sharing!

I was wondering .. if today, a man like Arthur, with his odd fixation of fighting at all costs against the continental hordes of Angles and Saxons and Jutes, would be considered a Brexiteer ..

A big thanks to King Athelstan for fixing my link.

IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by First Citizen Gallienus View Post
    A big thanks to King Athelstan for fixing my link.
    I'm always happy to help
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Great thread and amazing artwork

I will do my best to try and find it. Thanks for the offer, but, finger's crossed, we're actually rather close to a release nowÂ… If you can believe it...

Well, as a reward you can get a glimpse at the Roman disaster events!

Whoa Joan..amazing as always, and gentlemen how is a life?
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar

Thanks!

My health is a bit poorly these days, but otherwise I'd say it's ok.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Thanks!

Fight on old norse! Remember: any disease that is so fool to attack a noble old norse and his battle axe, is too stupid to be dangerous!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Thanks!

Well come to the club. But don't give up...Instead find "refuge" in your art. Its realy apriciated arround.
    If I can still fight so you can... In fact I will recruit you in TGC mod because this picture of yours seams to got out of my mind when I was looking someone to modify or create ROME I/BI style buildings UI cards:
    That was exactly what i ment years ago when i asked people to make a "Fortified Port" that could evolve to Naval Base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Fight on old norse! Remember: any disease that is so fool to attack a noble old norse and his battle axe, is too stupid to be dangerous!
    True...Diocle you are a master to give courage to us all!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post

Hahaha! That was great! You're very creative, my friend!

Art by Joar

Thank you for your kind words.

Greetings good people, Spring has come in force and it's the evening of May Day. Any new preview on the works - or something else, perhaps?

No previews planned at the moment. We're in the final stages of finishing RR, so hopefully it will not be too long now.

Great! Are we talking about a few months? How many religions there will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Katakalon View Post
    Great! Are we talking about a few months?
    It's hard to say with certainty, but we are essentially finished. There's still minor stuff and some polishing and so on left to do, but I'm hoping this summer.

How many religions there will be?
    Nicene and Arian Christianity, Zoroastrianism, Paganism, Manicheism and Buddhism.

Great! I am prepairing another IBFD edition and working on starting positions for Restitutio Iustiniani. I have added (with the invaluable help of Julianus Heraclius), Monophysitism (to show the hate of the oriental provinces to Constantinople) and Nestorianism for the Lakhmids. I am also adding material from the Fall of Rome to IBFD. Also I am updating currently the germanic factions which will be more powerful than before. Force dimplomacy will be added and 4tpy system.

No previews planned at the moment. We're in the final stages of finishing RR, so hopefully it will not be too long now.
    Good news! Waiting for more than 10 years, so a couple of months won't make much difference... hopefully.

It's hard to say with certainty, but we are essentially finished. There's still minor stuff and some polishing and so on left to do, but I'm hoping this summer.
    "Summer" like in "midsommar"?

Great! I am prepairing another IBFD edition and working on starting positions for Restitutio Iustiniani. I have added (with the invaluable help of Julianus Heraclius), Monophysitism (to show the hate of the oriental provinces to Constantinople) and Nestorianism for the Lakhmids. I am also adding material from the Fall of Rome to IBFD. Also I am updating currently the germanic factions which will be more powerful than before. Force dimplomacy will be added and 4tpy system.
    Good, keep that up

Sounds very interesting!

"Summer" like in "midsommar"?
    It's not impossible, but probably a bit longer than that. We are, however, close enough to say "any day now"...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast