Thread: Looking for a download where i can play a campaign.

Default Looking for a download where i can play a campaign.

So im aware development has stopped but i managed to play a working campaign a few years back and for some reason cant find a single download that works now, Like i understand the creator has changed to a different mod but why does that mean download links for this are neglected? Could anyone help me out? as this was one of my favourite mods for Med II and ive recently got alot of time off work so would love to have a campaign to play. Thank you for all the effort you did put into the mod though honestly man some of the coolest features ive seen out of any, especially the city scapes for battles.

Default Re: Looking for a download where i can play a campaign.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by Gebilde View Post
    This is probably the version he doesn't think is working. I've heard the recent version is extremely unstable.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by Conán mac Morna View Post
    So im aware development has stopped but i managed to play a working campaign a few years back and for some reason cant find a single download that works now, Like i understand the creator has changed to a different mod but why does that mean download links for this are neglected? Could anyone help me out? as this was one of my favourite mods for Med II and ive recently got alot of time off work so would love to have a campaign to play. Thank you for all the effort you did put into the mod though honestly man some of the coolest features ive seen out of any, especially the city scapes for battles.
    Look in this forum in one of the other threads below where i posted a version from 2014.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal