Thread: SSHIP HOTSEAT CAMPAIGN

Icon1 SSHIP HOTSEAT CAMPAIGN

We're currently looking for people to play the hotseat campaign in SSHIP. Our Discord server.
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; August 30, 2020 at 04:58 AM.

Default Re: SSHIP HOTSEAT CAMPAIGN

Hi, im interested in playing hotseat, joined the Discord, but didnt really find out much there. (Aleks13 #9219)

Icon1 Hotseat campaign

Going to start a hotseat campaign in SSHIP soon. If someone is interested, join here https://discord.gg/TNUJSpy

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Please, re-use the original thread instead of creating a new one for the same purpose.
    Beside, I'd recommend you to check the Hotseat forum and see with the Gaming Staff (names in orange). It might be a better place than here.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Please, re-use the original thread instead of creating a new one for the same purpose.
    Sure. I simply forgot it exists. It would be better, if I could delete my own threads to delete the old before creating the new.
    This is another hotseat btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Beside, I'd recommend you to check the Hotseat forum and see with the Gaming Staff (names in orange). It might be a better place than here.
    For me there are too many reasons not to use it. Beginning with their dumb rules and that I have to fit their preferences like "if there are are too many open spots in general" to get a permission to post there. lmao
    And here are many SSHIP players after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold III von Habsburg View Post
    Hi, im interested in playing hotseat, joined the Discord, but didnt really find out much there. (Aleks13 #9219)
    I think, you were late by that time. If you want to join the new one, follow this link https://discord.gg/MwwKv3x

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by TWM2MP View Post

For me there are too many reasons not to use it. Beginning with their dumb rules and that I have to fit their preferences like "if there are are too many open spots in general" to get a permission to post there. lmao
    And here are many SSHIP players after all.
    Unfortunate you see it this way .

That rule means that exceptionally it might not be allowed, but if that was the case there would be an anoucement for it. Thats due to the fact, that during some seasons of the year, especially in the past, there always has been a huge drop of active players because of RL, until they mostly came back in autumn/winter, which was causing other people and especially admins even more busy, putting the whole community at threat. Discord has the same issues as well, but since its like 10 years younger, the admins/hosts mostly havent gone through such events yet... Anyways, that we care about things like this is why almost every hotseat on TWC manages to finishes properly, which is definitely not that common for usual hotseats on steam/discord.

Righ now, you are perfectly free and welcome to host your own hotseat, with any rules you want. We have strong SS tradition and we are planning to do a SSHIP there soon as well, so you hosting it there would only help

BTW, we also have a discord where we do some hotseats, so I can give you invite to that if you want
    Last edited by Jadli; May 27, 2020 at 08:25 AM.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: Hotseat campaign

Quote Originally Posted by TWM2MP View Post
    Going to start a hotseat campaign in SSHIP soon. If someone is interested, join here https://discord.gg/TNUJSpy
    This info may be useful for you:
    - list of factions

- map of the provinces

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    This info may be useful for you
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    That rule means that exceptionally it might not be allowed, but if that was the case there would be an anoucement for it... Anyways, that we care about things like this is why almost every hotseat on TWC manages to finishes properly, which is definitely not that common for usual hotseats on steam/discord.
    I understood this. I do not share the idea of saving the old hotseat campaigns through limiting the fresh ones. Why to maintain things which nobody chooses to join?
    At least there would be an announcement.

Righ now, you are perfectly free and welcome to host your own hotseat, with any rules you want. We have strong SS tradition and we are planning to do a SSHIP there soon as well, so you hosting it there would only help
    I thank you for the invitation, but I have already started mine, and I am afraid, I do not have enough free time to host another one now.

Unfortunate you see it this way .

That rule means that exceptionally it might not be allowed, but if that was the case there would be an anoucement for it. Thats due to the fact, that during some seasons of the year, especially in the past, there always has been a huge drop of active players because of RL, until they mostly came back in autumn/winter, which was causing other people and especially admins even more busy, putting the whole community at threat. Discord has the same issues as well, but since its like 10 years younger, the admins/hosts mostly havent gone through such events yet... Anyways, that we care about things like this is why almost every hotseat on TWC manages to finishes properly, which is definitely not that common for usual hotseats on steam/discord.

BTW, we also have a discord where we do some hotseats, so I can give you invite to that if you want
    Hey, may i have the discord? Id be interested in joining another Hotseat, got enough time and im really interested in facing real players, rather than bots all the time.