Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Submod] MUSIC! The ultimate Audiomachine/Two Steps from Hell/X-Ray Dog soundtrack for v. 2.35 (!!!) that will melt your face off

Default Re: [Submod] MUSIC! The ultimate Audiomachine/Two Steps from Hell/X-Ray Dog soundtrack for v. 2.35 (!!!) that will melt your face off

Btw, @Roma Victrix, I would really like if you were to update your RTW music submod because while it functions as intended, it messes up mostly with Celtic voices and even some Hellenistic ones.

What i'm referring is that I can't hear the voices when I click on the units.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: [Submod] MUSIC! The ultimate Audiomachine/Two Steps from Hell/X-Ray Dog soundtrack for v. 2.35 (!!!) that will melt your face off

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonMaster View Post
    Btw, @Roma Victrix, I would really like if you were to update your RTW music submod because while it functions as intended, it messes up mostly with Celtic voices and even some Hellenistic ones.

What i'm referring is that I can't hear the voices when I click on the units.
    I might update that one but another guy, Idill`a (MZ), has an RTW music submod that you can use in the meantime, but it doesn't have M2TW tracks at all, from what I understand.

I listened to the tracks here and found most of them good. Let's hear how they come across in the game. I am in good hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12