Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: BULAT STEEL 2.1.5 LYNNV Edition TW

Default Re: BULAT STEEL 2.1.5 LYNNV Edition TW

The reskin doesn't necessarily have to be done in 2.1.5 still, but it would be a nice addition. The link in my above post leads you to the submod I have in mind. As for the units, I think the ones thta have been left untouched from CBUR up to now or using inferior assets are the Latinkon, Stradiots, Akontistai, Archontopoulai and Greek Firethrowers.
    Also, the Rusichi cataphract model (which is not included in Rusichi proper, but was created for a minimod that has now been lost) used in this submod is gorgeous and unmatched even by BS standards. Another thing I noticed: The Skoutatoi spearmen all look exactly the same. Maybe you could add a bit of variety with textures from this submod.
    Last edited by Elendil 03; August 06, 2019 at 03:23 PM.

Bulat steel on version of kingdoms 1.52 will have bugs with signatures of resources and objects on the global map. To be more precise, this is a mismatch of names. So if you want to play Bulat Steel comfortably, you need to get a version of Medieval 2 TW kingdoms 1.5
    Last edited by Leeekaaa; August 27, 2019 at 01:31 AM.

Does anyone know when Bulat Steel 2.1.5 be released?

Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    Does anyone know when Bulat Steel 2.1.5 be released?
    So far, the release date is unknown to anyone. But not earlier than the end of September

Now it is going to be end of September so what is the status of the mod?

Quote Originally Posted by tibu17 View Post
    Now it is going to be end of September so what is the status of the mod?
    Yarik transferred 80% of unit skins from the planned. But from October 1, he begins a business trip for two months. Therefore ... it is quite possible that the release of version 2.1.5 will be delayed until the end of 2019.

Well that is unfortunate but at least it will be done by then end of the year.

I'm looking forward to the release nonetheless. Thank you for informing us, Leeekaaa.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456