Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: If you’re a White Man the Democratic Party of America doesn’t want you

Default Re: If you’re a White Man the Democratic Party of America doesn’t want you

Quote Originally Posted by Settra View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Darker than Collin Farrell. This is all besides the point, unless you are trying to say Hollywood doesn't have a penchant for "whitening up" historically non-white people.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

Default Re: If you’re a White Man the Democratic Party of America doesn’t want you

Quote Originally Posted by Settra View Post
    That's competence based hiring though, it just happens that competence and race coincide. You're hiring the black actor because he's the best for the role, not exclusively because of his physical traits.
    And because he's Black... There's no going around it. Just like we hire men to enact male roles. You wouldn't cast a woman as King Leonidas would you? Not unless it's some kind of a weird film. Even if the woman is a "better" actress. This is the same thing among politicians. Looking for diversity in political leaders for the sake of making feel voters like they are represented. Or to promote diversity of views. Et cetera, et cetera. Race based hiring is entirely okay depending on what your goals and rationale is.

Again, to highlight the necessity of hiring Black actors to represent Black characters. Or diversifying the racial make-up of your political party to emphasize the diverse nature of your electorate... This shouldn't be just about race either. I think it's important that Congress is not made up entirely of millionnaires if the goal is to have diversity of thought and representation.

Quote Originally Posted by swabian View Post
    Huh? What louzy fantasy novel are you mistaking for 'history'?
    Women outlive men . Ergo they tend to be the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    But noone would do that, excluding women from a population makes no sense. White women can also be conservative, half of them voted for Donald Trump.
    Then you would agree that the OP makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Ask Bernie’s numbers.
    Indeed. I suggest to Aexodous that it includes those people defending the murder of Heather Hayer on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Is there such a thing as a ‘diverse’ opinion?
    In a democracy, what do you think? You seem to mistake America for Gideon.
    Last edited by mongrel; February 14, 2019 at 06:15 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

I'm going to enjoy seeing the Demorats lose the next elections too. I was hoping there'd be a more appealing GOP candidate, but I'll take alleged racist Trump (whose policies have somehow turned out to benefit US "minorities") over the actual racists that are running the Dems aground any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    Yeah, they tend to be darker than Irish folks.
    Colin Farrell would not be recognizable as a foreigner in Greece if he weren't famous. He's well within the Greek colour spectrum, as are quite a few other individuals from central and northern Europe. George Clooney for example looks like a typical Greek. Again, Southern Europeans are not Native American. They're a different race. And there's phenotypical overlap between them and other Europeans, even if they're swarthier on average. You just chose a really bad example even though there are a million others from movies and TV of British people with actual pale skin and Northern European features playing Greeks and Romans.

Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    Colin Farrell would not be recognizable as a foreigner in Greece if he weren't famous. He's well within the Greek colour spectrum, as are quite a few other individuals from central and northern Europe. George Clooney for example looks like a typical Greek. Again, Southern Europeans are not Native American. They're a different race. And there's phenotypical overlap between them and other Europeans, even if they're swarthier on average. You just chose a really bad example even though there are a million others from movies and TV of British people with actual pale skin and Northern European features playing Greeks and Romans.
    Thanks for the non-constructive troll. Much appreciated. Does the point still stand?
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

You know every time Trump separated families or had a shutdown over the border his Hispanic approval went up. Identity politics won’t end well for Dems
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

You’re not asking about the general election. Dems are still busy clawing at each other.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Women outlive men . Ergo they tend to be the majority.
    I doubt they did back then. Women were unfortunately quite likely to die from child birth.

I also don't think the native Americans outnumbered the first serious European settlers for long. Really a moot point papay's bringing up there (if he did).

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    You know every time Trump separated families or had a shutdown over the border his Hispanic approval went up. Identity politics won’t end well for Dems
    Citation needed
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Papay View Post
    From the begining of history white men were a minority in their countries. Either you return to the system when only white men could vote or since you recognize women and minority voting you should be prepared for women and minorities having their share on governing
    What the Jesus are you talking about? That just isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley_Quinn View Post
    Papay is right as the right to vote was in all european countries first only for men with a certain wealth.
    That wasn't what he claimed though, and besides that it's a really pathetic defense of said claim.

Thanks for the non-constructive troll. Much appreciated. Does the point still stand?
    Your argument is still bunk due to the example you chose. Quite frankly, that's some WASP-tier(near racist) logic you have going on with respect to the skin tones of Greeks, and you've utterly failed to refute the claim that Greek skin tones can also include lighter tones which are close to Colin Farrell's own skin color. There were a million better examples which you could've chosen from to demonstrate your point, especially those involving when a white man would play an Asian in classic Hollywood, which from what I've seen, was the epitome of what's wrong with white-washing.

I doubt they did back then. Women were unfortunately quite likely to die from child birth.
    I would still put money on it that women typically outlive men, no matter how far back you go. Unless there was some sexist cultural or religious precedent for ending their lives prematurely, of course.
    Last edited by Genghis Skahn; February 15, 2019 at 09:10 AM.

Azorica's Avatar Foederatus

You are also forgetting the plethora of historically non-white people "white-ified" for the silver screen. Or do you honestly believe Alexander the Great was as pale as Colin Farrell?
    Iberian reporting, can confirm. We euro southerners are white but not pale while as irish, among other northerners

Wars and dangerous ocupations.

I also don't think the native Americans outnumbered the first serious European settlers for long. Really a moot point papay's bringing up there (if he did).
    Fair point

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Praeses

Weak OP degenerating into an even worse thread. Fear of the extinction of white males is about the most craven and gutless nonsense I've come across. Ze Jews are coming, the blacks are coming, the muslims are coming. How come there's still white men in control of the world's wealth? Surely the Jews won WWII, and the blacks won the civil rights "race war"?

Its craven idiotic nonsense. White men shrieking about extinction of white men have contributed to the problem, they have become rabbits.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Likewise if white people wilfully break the law, it's somehow against freedom of speech. Unfortunately the author loves to spam these daft threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Weak OP degenerating into an even worse thread. Fear of the extinction of white males is about the most craven and gutless nonsense I've come across. Ze Jews are coming, the blacks are coming, the muslims are coming. How come there's still white men in control of the world's wealth? Surely the Jews won WWII, and the blacks won the civil rights "race war"?

Its craven idiotic nonsense. White men shrieking about extinction of white men have contributed to the problem, they have become rabbits.
    Mass Muslim and sub-saharan immigration into Europe, massive rise in crimes, especially rape of underage girls targeted specifically because they're white, terrorist attacks and so forth, and the governments of Europe (and people like you and Mongrel) refuse to acknowledge the obvious problem and denounces everybody that points out the elephant in the room as racist/islamophobic.

Please carry on, it's causing the right to grow all over Europe and I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post

Strawman much? Sounds like you either didn't read the OP or are pretending not to read it. OP's argument that Democratic party has a problem with a group defined by ethnicity and gender, its just that you and other "progressive" members are fine when it is directed at this particular group.
    Which is not a bad thing, since its the people who represent "progressive" nonsense are the ones that discredited it for good. Enjoy the wrong side of history, "social justice" acolates are going to be staying there for a while.

This is an observable trend within the democratic party. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that attitudes towards whites are pretty vitriolic just aren't paying attention. Personally I hate this development because the reaction to it is just as bad. More white people are identifying with their tribe in response, and this is an awful development. Intersectionality it a cancer which will, at this rate, inevitably create that which it purports to be fighting against: a bloc of racially identifying whites who put their whiteness first in an attempt to protect themselves. You can't keep pulling crap like the Covington kids fake news story and things of that nature. Our attitudes towards race are becoming inverted in the most damaging ways possible, or at least that's what we are told. Luckily I live in a very diverse area in the south and in my place of work, in my community, and almost anywhere I go in my state it seems everyone it getting along very well. I have yet to see or experience any of the bad effects of this sort of rhetoric, but it is obvious others have, like the poor Nigerian brothers who were subject to arrest and having their apartment searched by law enforcement as a result of Jussie Smollet's fake hate crime report. I'm sure they had a great weekend and a high opinion of law enforcement now.

I'd say only the most radical democrats are virulently anti-white, but then we have people like this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    This is an observable trend within the democratic party. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that attitudes towards whites are pretty vitriolic just aren't paying attention. Personally I hate this development because the reaction to it is just as bad. More white people are identifying with their tribe in response, and this is an awful development.
    It's not an awful development, it's a perfectly natural development. It's glorious and will lead to many lulz in the future.

I disagree, I'll be spending the race war in a hastily constructed underground bunker with a large supply of baked beans.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I_Damian View Post
    It's not an awful development, it's a perfectly natural development. It's glorious and will lead to many lulz in the future.
    Ehhh, nah I don’t think there will be many lulz as a result of this. I hate it and I hate to see the same thing manifesting in Europe.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.