Thread: Is there a way to adjust troop exp gain for AI and player separately?

Default Is there a way to adjust troop exp gain for AI and player separately?

Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before. Is there a way to adjust the exp gained by AI and player troops differently, e.g., faster for player and slower/same for AI or vice versa?
    Editing the "unit_experience_thresholds_tables" seems to change the rate for all troops equally, both AI and player.

Thanks!

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Is there a way to adjust troop exp gain for AI and player separately?

try to look at campaign_difficulty_handicap. May be this:

minimum_xp_gain_from_eligible_battle

Default Re: Is there a way to adjust troop exp gain for AI and player separately?

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    try to look at campaign_difficulty_handicap. May be this:

Thanks for the reply!

I've tried using this one but I thought it was only for Lords as opposed to troops? Or is the experience only gained for troops after certain types of battles?

Patrician Artifex

Test it and tell use

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Test it and tell use
    I tried it and tested by giving the player a high bonus XP (5000). It sometimes works and after the battle all the units would gain a significant amount of experience. But sometimes it doesn't and even after a long battle the units would not gain much experience.

Patrician Artifex

From the ass kit:

eligible battles (those over a certain CP ratio)

I suppose it means if one side is too strong compared tp the other, the bonus is not applied