View Poll Results: Should 20ninescene be granted citizenship?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 95.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Abstain

1 5.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Artifex] 20ninescene (Patron: PikeStance)

Default [Artifex] 20ninescene (Patron: PikeStance)

20ninescene : Civitate

Patron : PikeStance

HEAR ME, HEAR ME, for I have the most worthy applicant for citizenship. He is a dedicated, tireless modder that deserves recognition for his contribution as an Artifex. His name is 20ninescene. if I could use one word, to sum up, is modding it is enigmatic.

I first noticed him several months ago, not as a modder, but in various other forums sharing his point of view. Upon investigation, I noticed a breath of work and activity as a modder.

Developer: Rome Total Realism Project
    Developer: Rome Total Realism (Beta Tester)
    Developer: Roma Surrectum
    Developer: Invasio Barbarorum II
    Developer: Roma Surrectum (Beta Tester)
    Developer: Extended Cultures
    Developer: Fourth Age: Total War (Outsource)
    Developer: Invasio Barbarorum: TEMPVS EDAX PERVM

He creates a variety of mods ranging from mapping to coding tirelessly working on mods some have given up on reinvigorating the mods to the delight of all that follow his efforts. He is also very polite and engaging.

The fellow modders that work with him have nothing but great things to say about him.

Lanjane
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanjane
    Robbe Aerts (20ninescene) amazed all of us with not only his outstanding productivity, but most notably with his level of passion towards the area of modding he chooses, no matter what the area is: vegetation, architecture, modelling, coding - each time he digs in through the deepest known levels to the unknown, making new surprising inventions and breaking stereotypes. His personality perfectly fits in these unknown areas of modding, which spectacularly failed to stop his unleashed curiosity!
    ahow11
    Quote Originally Posted by ahowl11
    Well he always is looking for ways to improve gameplay in unique ways. He contributed heavily to the development of RTR 8. He’s an excellent mapper and is one of the very few that I know who can mod environments and vegetation. I use his work in my vanilla enhancement mod.
    He's very creative, eager and dedicated to the RTW engine and it’s appropriate for him to be given citizenship with an Artifex badge.
    -ahowl11
    Suppanut
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppanut
    This person with hundred names is full of energy and creativity. Never stop experimenting, never stop to be creative. Although he had so often lost his focus and practicality, he never stops working and moves limit of modding even further."

Dear Curia,

As a kid I loved playing RTW, later in life I discovered there where mods like Europa Barbarorum, Rome Total Realism and SPQR total war, Roma Surrectum that make the game more interesting. At some point I tried modding of RTW myself, I looked up tutorials at TWC, total war.org and Rome: total war heaven. My first attempts at modding where very buggy as it was a trial and error process. Soon after I came to TWC I’ve made some contributions to Roma Surrectum III.

Several months later Ahowl11 contacted me as he needed people to work at his RTR Project mod (now known as RTR8). My main job was the environments, back then I still did not have the same experience on modding as I have now and sometimes my contributions caused bugs or CTD’s. It’s in the RTR8 team where I learned modelling as I was the person who made their new trees, rocks and shrubs (Instead of reskinning only). Through the RTR team, I got to know Suppanut who was working on Extended Cultures 5(XC5) and I did some contributions to XC5 as well, including unit models. Suppanut taught me a lot about modding cultures and buildings in RTW. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...-Cultures-(XC)

I also made a submod for Fourth Age Total war (which was never updated for the latest version). Furthermore, I’ve also contributed to the vegetation of an update for Lord Of The Rings: Total War. Later I began working on an Alexander mod which I never finished due to the lack of manpower and because Alexander would require more work to make it into a decent mod than any other mod. Then I moved on and released my vegetation for the public, it’s called veggiemod, it’s also included in Ahow11’s vanilla enhancement mod. If people followed the rules listed in the license they should all be converted to veganism!

At the moment I’m working on a mod for Barbarian Invasion: PVS-EDAX-PERVM. At some point, I've tried modding M2TW and Napoleon TW as well and I did minor contributions to EBII, but the old RTW engine is still my favourite to mod.

I think I deserve to be a citizen because of my major contributions to RTW modding, especially when it comes to battlefield modification. The reason why I stayed on TWC even though I was thinking of retiring several times is that it’s a refuge from actual social media which are loaded with toxicity compared to TWC (as long as we do not mention the political mudpit )

Last but not least I want to thank several TWC-members for their patience with me, even in rough times: Ahowl11, Lanjane and Suppanut.

Great Contribution, great attitude and great devotion to modding. A pure delight to work with (I am told) and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know him these past few weeks. So citizens, join me and support this fantastic and dedicated modder for citizenship!

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [Artifex] 20ninescene (Patron: PikeStance)

I’ve had a great experience anytime I’ve interacted with 20NS, he’s a tireless modder and contributer to the community and I almost feel I should have patronised him myself.

Support.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Like the engagement as well as the output. Support.

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

I like Robbe's works, though the best result he usually achieves when working alone, because his 'crazy alchemist' careless style of modding always make other team members nervous at his presence as they get lots of troubleshooting afterwards.
    Well, someone had to say that, haha.

Hope he will have enough energy to finish all of his ambitious projects eventually.
    Or at least one magnum opus.

Support!
    Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance.
    - Biblical Proverb
    Nobody will try to figure it out if you are made of glass or of metal. They'll treat you the same way.
    When you show your strength, you'll find a company of those who want to steal it from you, but your weakness, you'll be all alone with it.

- Winter Voices

Lanjane's Barbarian Empires * Barbarian Empires: Hellenistic Legacy * Extended Cultures V * Rome - Total Realism 8 * Lanjane's Mini-Workshop * Rome: Total Music

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Support. He surely deserves it

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Support! What else?

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Suppanut's Avatar Idea-O-Matic

Support!
    Is proudly patroned by the Great Balikedes.

z3n's Avatar State of Mind

I only just realized who this is. Support

(He had a different name)
    Last edited by z3n; February 13, 2019 at 12:41 PM.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Support.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by z3n View Post
    I only just realized who this is. Support

(He had a different name)
    Yea, for anyone else he was formerly xxxrazorgodxxx and NonBinaryPerson
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Mausolos of Caria's Avatar Royal Satrap

Supported!
    "Pompeius, after having finished the war against Mithridates, when he went to call at the house of Poseidonios, the famous teacher of philosophy, forbade the lictor to knock at the door, as was the usual custom, and he, to whom both the eastern and the western world had yielded submission, ordered the fasces to be lowered before the door of science."

Pliny the Elder, Naturalis Historia, 7, 112

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

I've seen him here and there actually , though I liked more is former nick

obvious support is obvious, he deserves the badge
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

This guy is weird but his modding is impressive. Support.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Elfdude's Avatar Tribunus
    Patrician Citizen

Moved to a vote.

z3n's Avatar State of Mind

I like how I can see the results in real time.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Blog Entries

And who voted and how...

Elfdude's Avatar Tribunus
    Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by z3n View Post
    I like how I can see the results in real time.
    Eh, should be that way at conclusion of the poll, must have selected the wrong thing, patrons can always see this anyways so it's not a big deal and only admins can change the poll options.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    And who voted and how...
    This is the case with all citizenship applications.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

For Citizens applications votes are public. However, the poll results should appear only when the poll is over
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Support
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Support!
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast