Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If all of the nations of Earth decided to unite and invade the United States of America, can it be done?

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: If all of the nations of Earth decided to unite and invade the United States of America, can it be done?

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    You do know, in that scenario, 90% of the human race would die?
    In the event of a Nuclear War there are two certainties, the USA as the main culprit would not survive and Switzerland has enough fallout shelters to sustain its entire population.
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

Default Re: If all of the nations of Earth decided to unite and invade the United States of America, can it be done?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    In the event of a Nuclear War there are two certainties, the USA as the main culprit would not survive and Switzerland has enough fallout shelters to sustain its entire population.
    Well no.

The entire population would then starve to death during the ensuing nuclear winter.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

The reason for this might be that most wars were fought far from home and with limited casualties and sacrifice. Their bloodiest war was the civil war, if foreign wars were equally as costly they wouldn't be so arrogant.

Yes, the USA has a impressive stockpile of nuclear weapons and could use them to destroy most nations with the mother of all genocides, however the other nuclear powers would retaliate and vaporize the US. It's very much suicide, no more US cities, US lifestyle, US constitution, the country would cease to exist and be remembered as a failed system by future generations. The US would become a warning like Sodom and Gomorrah.
    Yes but the OP proposal is apparently the effective elimination of the US and all it people anyway so why not roll the dice. Effectively the US has nothing to loose but to see how the 10-20% of the world turns out and how badly the radiation effects are. 10-12% looks better than 100%. If the first strike goes well and Russia has not got there early warning system in better shape than a decade ago it entirely possible the US might come through with 30% survivors. Its got a lot it Navy at sea so fairly safe from attack. So as I said they then watch civilization collapse and the cats and cockroaches take over.

Switzerland has enough fallout shelters to sustain its entire population.
    Well not in this situation remember the US would shooting at everyone
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    ...... maybe 20% of the US population lives and we all walk down the collapse of human civilization together hand and hand with the World.
    See, typical American arrogance right here, always imposing their self importance. Are you suggesting that just because you won't exist anymore, humanity would die?

Did you forget humanity was able to survive the Ice Age, way before the US existed.

Did you forget, humanity continued to exist after the collapse of the Roman Empire, way before the US existed.

Did you forget, Europe was able to repopulate after the Black Plague, way before the US existed.

Did you forget, China was able to rebuild itself after Genghis Khan, way before the US existed.

Did you forget, that Cambodians still lived on after Pol Pot without the US except to bomb them to bits of course.

Some maybe, but all only in your head.
    Maybe most but I will be fair and not say all.....

Why do most canadians hate Americans?

Seriously not a sterotype. I know of far too many who actually claim to hate the USA. We run you guys, no offense. You have no room to hate us.

"Best Answer:Okay, first you don't "Run" us, you insignificant american peasant, and it is that attitude that makes us hate you. And lets be fair, you aren't hated by Canada, your by everyone. You bloody Americans walk around thinking you own the whole world, distributing rules left right and center to the whole world, and then not following them yourselves. For instance, nuclear weapons, you Americans forbid anyone else from nukes, and then demonize the Soviet Union for creating a nuclear threat, when YOU are the only nation stupid enough to use one, in fact two. Of course we must also not forget that when the Indians where mostly beaten,you guys gave them blankets form the plauge hospitals to kill them off. Then there is Manifest Destiny, a uniquely american idea that makes the English look humble and modest, "We are american so god must be on our side." Then there is Andersonville, which was this amazing little american concentration camp, that actually mad the Jewish prisoners from WW2 look fat. I could go on and on, because your stupid, insignificant, stain on the map known as America keeps doing stupid things and if god is really on your side he will destroy your country before you make yourselves look any stupider (if possible)"

-Spedmaster69, Yahoo Answers
    Last edited by Just answer the question; February 15, 2019 at 06:07 PM.

Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

See, typical American arrogance right here, always imposing their self importance. Are you suggesting that just because you won't exist anymore, humanity would die?
    No simple facts.

Did you forget humanity was able to survive the Ice Age, way before the US existed.
    And as simple hunter gather bands that is about only bits of humanity that would survive the nuclear winter.

Did you forget, humanity continued to exist after the collapse of the Roman Empire, way before the US existed.

Did you forget, Europe was able to repopulate after the Black Plague, way before the US existed.

Did you forget, China was able to rebuild itself after Genghis Khan, way before the US existed.

Did you forget, that Cambodians still lived on after Pol Pot without the US except to bomb them to bits of course.
    None of those involved global thermonuclear war.

----

Look you are suggesting a wild/fantasy scenario where the world attacks the US with he express aim of eliminating it as polity and I not quite sure but also eradicating or at least imposing poverty on its entire population. The only logical choice would be for the US respond to that action with Nuclear war against everyone. My point is if the US gets very lucky its first strike that leaves ~60 million Americans alive because it catches Russia (and the bit players off guard). Remember in your OP you already cratered the World economy so the was before the global nuclear war. Not much left. Lingering death from injury and radiation, then of coarse mass starvation when the world's food networks collapsed. Your Ice Age example is apt as said because that is where humanity would be if lucky.

----------

Maybe most but I will be fair and not say all.....

Why do most canadians hate Americans?

Seriously not a sterotype. I know of far too many who actually claim to hate the USA. We run you guys, no offense. You have no room to hate us.

"Best Answer:Okay, first you don't "Run" us, you insignificant american peasant, and it is that attitude that makes us hate you. And lets be fair, you aren't hated by Canada, your by everyone. You bloody Americans walk around thinking you own the whole world, distributing rules left right and center to the whole world, and then not following them yourselves. For instance, nuclear weapons, you Americans forbid anyone else from nukes, and then demonize the Soviet Union for creating a nuclear threat, when YOU are the only nation stupid enough to use one, in fact two. Of course we must also not forget that when the Indians where mostly beaten,you guys gave them blankets form the plauge hospitals to kill them off. Then there is Manifest Destiny, a uniquely american idea that makes the English look humble and modest, "We are american so god must be on our side." Then there is Andersonville, which was this amazing little american concentration camp, that actually mad the Jewish prisoners from WW2 look fat. I could go on and on, because your stupid, insignificant, stain on the map known as America keeps doing stupid things and if god is really on your side he will destroy your country before you make yourselves look any stupider (if possible)"

-Spedmaster69, Yahoo Answers

An internet rant is not evidence this no more than the last you posted. Factual errors...

"
    For instance, nuclear weapons, you Americans forbid anyone else from nukes"

No in fact we don't please note the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. If you want to not read another internet rant you can read facts here from the UN:

https://www.un.org/disarmament/wmd/nuclear/npt/

"
    and then demonize the Soviet Union for creating a nuclear threat"

Oh not things like you know Stalin, or say green lighting the invasion of South Korea or oppressing Eastern Europe?

"
    when YOU are the only nation stupid enough to use one, in fact two"

Well as soon as a better alternative is offered up by a supposed Canadian who would have had ancestors involved in the ongoing war and the bloodbath that would have been the invasion of Japan I'm all ears.

"
    Of course we must also not forget that when the Indians where mostly beaten,you guys gave them blankets form the plauge hospitals to kill them off."

A myth but correctly it supposed to be smallpox. Its sad when you can't even repeat fake stories properly.

"
    Then there is Manifest Destiny, a uniquely american idea that makes the English look humble and modest, "We are american so god must be on our side." "

Confusing a couple issues but really the US makes the British Raj look humble? I'm sure every European colonial power was fairly confident god was on its side.

"
    Then there is Andersonville, which was this amazing little american concentration camp,"

As a citizen of the USA the version that was the Union I'm not sure why I should be accountable of the action of traitors in the defense of slavery

Interesting you think if most Canadians hate America, why does your map have them identify Iran as the greatest threat to world peace. Also kind of interesting you know that Canadian participation in five eyes I believe on one of your threads you were on about surveillance. I wounder are internet rants not useful evidence? Yes.
    Last edited by conon394; February 15, 2019 at 08:24 PM.

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

None of those involved global thermonuclear war.
    No, it just shows you how resilient humanity is.

Human beings have walked this Earth way before your country existed.

Human beings continue to walk this Earth today.

Human beings will continue to walk this Earth long after your country is dead.

Human beings will continue to walk this Earth long after some

Don't be arrogant to believe that when you're no longer the superpower, the world will suffer.

Don't be arrogant to believe that once you are gone, the world will go down with you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accept it, you are not important and as many have pointed out...... your empire won't last long. Sooner or later another power, another better power I might add will come to take your place.

Your empire is no better than the previous ones. In fact I would even go as to say that Europe's empires were better because at least they built schools, universities, hospitals and other civic buildings and maintained the law and order of their colonies.

Your nation has brought nothing to the world but bloodshed, hunger, poverty, suffering but of course you don't believe this, all you see are the good things your nation has done.... what good things? Aid? Aid with strings?

You force leaders you want unto other nations because it will benefit you, you sell weapons to the side who you believe will benefit you, you support evil regimes because it will benefit you, you force your ideologies unto other nations because it will benefit you; all of these actions have resulted in the deaths of millions, where is their justice?

I wonder how Americans would react if the world would did the same to them.

That is why I believe you should be punished and yes, including the general population as well, why? Because you put in the vile, sadistic people who do this. You don't even bother fighting them. Sure you protest against them but what is protesting going to do?

Other nations get punished when they do bad things, just because America is powerful doesn't mean the same can't apply to them?

Your nation is built on nothing else but stolen land and sheer arrogance and hypocrisy.

Seriously stop arguing against any of these, you have been proven guilty a long time ago.

One day, you will get what you deserve, one day justice will be given to those who suffered because of you, one day you too will know suffering, something your nation hasn't experienced for a long time now, then maybe that'll teach you a little something about humility.

The reason for this might be that most wars were fought far from home and with limited casualties and sacrifice. Their bloodiest war was the civil war, if foreign wars were equally as costly they wouldn't be so arrogant.
    And maybe they are just made to believe that they are superior too. From what I've heard, the brainwashing is strong over there.

Human beings have walked this Earth way before your country existed.

Human beings continue to walk this Earth today.

Human beings will continue to walk this Earth long after your country is dead.

Human beings will continue to walk this Earth long after some

Don't be arrogant to believe that when you're no longer the superpower, the world will suffer.

Don't be arrogant to believe that once you are gone, the world will go down with you.
    You cannot seem to stay on point. Are we now talking about the US declining or some such. Yes then the world is fine, although it might not end up liking a China dominated world. In any case if we are still a world invasion absolutely dissolve the US and what eliminate or at least turn its population into impoverished refugees. The the end result would be global thermonuclear war which wherein the world and the US will all fundamentally loose. That is not arrogance it is a fact. Now you could come up with a different ideal where i dunno the whole world agrees to send the US to Coventry, that would probably not spark a nuclear war, only massive world wide economic disruption on a scale you probably have not considered.

Accept it, you are not important and as many have pointed out......
    Odd assertion not Important in what why?

your empire won't last long. Sooner or later another power, another better power I might add will come to take your place.
    You may or may not be right, Countries rise and decline by in large and have since the beging of states and empires. No matter whether one guy on the Internet likes them or not. About that 'Better' thing I doubt it. I think you will find all great powers are selfish and self interested. If you are thinking about China you might to do some research on Tibet. Seems more like to me we are looking a Multi Power world and those can be ugly too - WW1 ring a bell?

Your empire is no better than the previous ones.
    You have not really provided any evidence or data to that effect. You will note I have not defended American exceptionalism. Although the language of every great State is similar or the same, or similar often worse. Although I would like clarification on Empire are you meaning the US and the territory it took control of Now and its former colonies during its foray into Euro stye colonization. Or do you mean its time as the first great power after 1945 and its actions in the world? Or both because they are two different things and require really two different responses.

In fact I would even go as to say that Europe's empires were better because at least they built schools, universities, hospitals and other civic buildings and maintained the law and order of their colonies.
    This statement is so ludicrous I am not sure how to stop laughing. Yep the locals liked all the infrastructure and then just kicked out the European for no reason at all. African can't stop thanking the Europeans for that slavery thing is was a fun ride. And the way Europe paid back indemnities with interest for all the wealth and blood they extracted yep good time down in the Congo.

Your nation has brought nothing to the world but bloodshed, hunger, poverty, suffering but of course you don't believe this, all you see are the good things your nation has done.... what good things? Aid? Aid with strings?
    Enjoy not having Polio much? Seriously when you are not watching guys on benches spout out their opinion. Do a google scholar search and look at some research there. Now figure out how many are funded in part or all together by the NIH, NSF, NASA, Department of Energy, USDA, CDC, or a US based Land Grant University. Now look at the authors list and then notice how many of those scientists are all over world and thus their research labs or universities or whatever. How about that Marshall plan I don't see Europe is complaining. You still have failed to provide any kind of balanced measure for you assertion or time serious comparison to other great state actors. Oh wait and there is Jazz, the Blues. Basketball and Baseball - I'm not a fan but a lot about the world seem to be. Nuclear power with UK assist that's going to handy to prevent global warming.

How about WHO funding sort important if you don't want to die from Ebola or Influenza. Let's see now CHina's is how big just a tad behind the US right. Funding to the Who - ~18 Million, the US ~540 million. Why to go next great power really being a free rider err world citizen. (note the skew is even worse if you look at say the West African Ebola outbreak a few years back and level of emergency responce ). Maybe they are pulling their weight joining the expanding network of countries with Level 4 Containment Labs/research labs so we can avoid a new pandemic. oh wait no, really Taiwan has one but not China [Public ones of course who know what peoples military folks don't disclose but they are not helping with public health]... but don't worry your favorite country has 13 planed or building.

You force leaders you want unto other nations because it will benefit you, you sell weapons to the side who you believe will benefit you, you support evil regimes because it will benefit you, you force your ideologies unto other nations because it will benefit you; all of these actions have resulted in the deaths of millions,
    You have again provided no research, data or metric to sustain the the is uniquely bad or good at this. You are more or less the mirror image of the ugly American you so dislike.

you force your ideologies unto other nations because it will benefit you
    Go ask Alice err Tibet about this. And was that not one of the key parts of European Colonialism you so seem to admire. Did Poland vote to be communist back after ww2? Anyway which Ideology?

I wonder how Americans would react if the world would did the same to them.
    Poorly I suppose. Although maybe if France would impose its style of National health care I am all in as a collaborator. The wheel is always turning but in your lifetime you probably won't get to see it.

That is why I believe you should be punished and yes, including the general population as well, why? Because you put in the vile, sadistic people who do this. You don't even bother fighting them. Sure you protest against them but what is protesting going to do?
    Then there is answer Global Nuclear war and everyone looses - again.

Other nations get punished when they do bad things, just because America is powerful doesn't mean the same can't apply to them?
    They do Powerful ones? Err China got punished for the Cultural revolution, supporting Pol Pot and Colonizing Tibet? Somebody punished Stalin I missed that. The UK was punished for the Bengal Famine. There was some inquiry into how the French Military acted in Algeria? Even small ones Last I checked Idi Amine died happy hanging with the House Saud and only got booted out because he made the mistake of invading Tanzania. The world was so fast to punish the former government of Rwanda for its genocide attempt. Nobody seems to care how much money the House of Saud spends on supporting radical Islam. How many European nations happly do business with Israel and vote against them in General assembly knowing the US will veto anything and they look all munificent.

Your nation is built on nothing else but stolen land and sheer arrogance and hypocrisy.
    You know bench guy does not like like an aboriginal, when are you going to evict him from Australia. Is their stolen land better than others. So lets see you need to deal with Australia, New Zealand, All of South and North America, South Africa, Tibet at least so thus China. Got kick the Russian out of Kaliningrad, that will be messy. But then you got ti move Poland and Finland back to pre WW2 boarders - you sure Russia's good be good with that.

Seriously stop arguing against any of these, you have been proven guilty a long time ago.
    1 poll, and some internet opinions hardly prove guilt. You seem to be looking for an echo chamber where you fantasize about eliminating the US or griping that its is arrogant and simply get a lot yea man that's what I think too, but no real interest in exploring your opinion/conclusions. You should be able to find it somewhere.

One day, you will get what you deserve, one day justice will be given to those who suffered because of you, one day you too will know suffering, something your nation hasn't experienced for a long time now, then maybe that'll teach you a little something about humility.
    Perhaps as I said that is sort of the nature of the world. You have offered nothing to show the US uniquely evil no metrics no measures. But a map based on a single poll question once in time.
    Last edited by conon394; February 16, 2019 at 09:25 AM.

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

You are dealing in absolutes, you started talking about the Samson option, that the US would dump their nuclear stockpile on the world, making life for everyone miserable. Only because they did not have their way. Just answer the question did not talk about nuclear annihilation, he portrayed a scenario in which all countries unite against the USA. If the US brings nuclear weapons to the fight, they are entirely responsible for the destruction which follows. And you are mistaken if you think the world would definitely yield to the force and bow to american demands.
    Chairman Mao said the nuke is a paper tiger with which the United States try to scare people. China has >1billion people, they can take it if hundreds of millions die, but the US has a lousy population for its size (300million). I bet the post-nuclear world will be rebuild by chinese, not by americans. The US isn't really that important and a very young nation, it is reasonable to assume that they wouldn't survive the collapse of modern civilization.
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

Quote Originally Posted by Just answer the question View Post
    Human beings won't last very long when their natural environment is destroyed. Which is one of the funny side effects of nuclear war you and your fellow war enthusiasts always conveniently forget about. By the way, the current and historical rivals of the US - USSR/Russia and China - have a terrible environmental record.

Your empire is no better than the previous ones. In fact I would even go as to say that Europe's empires were better because at least they built schools, universities, hospitals and other civic buildings and maintained the law and order of their colonies.
    There's been a lot of empires in history, not just European and Euro-American ones. And I don't believe the European empires were better, they conducted some massacres and one or two of them even staged a genocide in their colonies. I can also think of some other non-European historical empires (pretty much all of them) that were worse than the USA in one way or another. Seriously, learn history before you make these sweeping judgments, there's no reason to focus all your hatred on one nation.

Your nation has brought nothing to the world but bloodshed, hunger, poverty, suffering
    That's demonstrably false, but carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    Human beings won't last very long when their natural environment is destroyed.
    Yep, typical American arrogance again.

I bet the post-nuclear world will be rebuild by chinese, not by americans. The US isn't really that important and a very young nation, it is reasonable to assume that they wouldn't survive the collapse of modern civilization.
    Nope. According to our almighty Americans here, the world needs them, the world won't be able to survive without them and if America collapses, the world will follow suit.

On the bright side, nuclear winter will cancel out global warming.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

he portrayed a scenario in which all countries unite against the USA
    And then invading and destroying the USA absolutely - he provided the absolute scenario. Disposing and or eliminating everyone but apparently first Nations people except I suppose any that you served in the military or held public office or paid US taxes. What other option do you see happening. Aside from the fantasy of it I did provide an alternative an attempt at absolute economic and social isolation but he has been unwilling to consider the cost of that at all.

"Chairman Mao" Ha Ha well versed on all aspects of the science about what happens if the US and Russia empty their arsenals... not really.

Here a link on results of just an India Pakistan war

https://www.ippnw.org/pdf/nuclear-fa...-risk-2013.pdf

Revised Nuclear Winter study with new models

http://climate.envsci.rutgers.edu/pd...06JD008235.pdf

Add that event the US is targeting everyone and likely EMP type detonations, and yep the world would have choose suicide or not invade. For the same reason nobody is going to fighting the Czar to reasons the Crimea

--------------

Its arrogant to ask a for logical rational OP or rational well supported statement with data (not the guy on the bench) when you make absolute declarations.

For example I ask direct to keep nattering on about land taken from First Nations and how that has to be resolved, but you have just now pointedly avoided telling me why guy on the Bench there in Australia is not equally guilty and the World should do something about that.

addendum hey look it is Europeans building infrastructure in Africa

-----------

On the bright side, nuclear winter will cancel out global warming.
    Kinda on the side of everyone starves because the growing season more or less everywhere is to short to grow any crop anyone has seed for in the any particular place. Re second study in this post
    Last edited by conon394; February 16, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

Odd assertion not Important in what why?
    You are not important in humanity's survival.

This statement is so ludicrous I am not sure how to stop laughing. Yep the locals liked all the infrastructure and then just kicked out the European for no reason at all.
    I didn't say the locals liked it and it was pretty, I said they were better than you but now, many of them want to flee their nations and head up north.

Enjoy not having Polio much?
    Ah, the "we invented so many things and only we can invent them and if we didn't exists, then nobody else could have invented them." type of arrogance.

You are not important in humanity's survival.
    I never said it was - I said the war and aftermath would see the world ended or at least reduced to starting over from the ground up.

I didn't say the locals liked it and it was pretty, I said they were better than you but now, many of them want to flee their nations and head up north.
    You asserted such. When will the millions dead in the Congo and the Bengal famine (oh look the US is the result of UK colonialism so add the first Nations of North America), the Aboriginals, get their justice in your vision? From the UK and Spain et al in Europe?

You know you are not answering the questions - is the handle ironic then?

Ah, the "we invented so many things and only we can invent them and if we didn't exists, then nobody else could have invented them." type of arrogance.
    Who knows any more than we would know if would have tragedy and novels and political theory but for the Athenians. Maybe Maybe not. My point was rather you polemically list all the things you dislike about the US and accuse it rather w/o any context data or sense of history and rather refuse to allow any credit on the positive side. That is simply hate polemic. Nor are you willing to examine how many of things you rail about are done great and small by almost everyone else that is not a defense its a observation of fact.

Again you are yelling for example about the US being on stolen land, but you fail to answer the question... What of all the rest of North and South America and Australia, New Zealand, The Jews holding Israel the Protestants in N Ireland, Chinese in Tibet, Russians in Prussia? What Thefts are OK?
    Last edited by conon394; February 16, 2019 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Just answer the question View Post
    Wow I'm American now? The list of strange things I've been called keeps getting longer.

Anyway, I rather like nature, as well as having stuff to eat, so anyone who wants to start, or provoke, a nuclear war should kindly go himself as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    Wow I'm American now? The list of strange things I've been called keeps getting longer.

Is that better or worse than being called a women as an insult which happens about once a year for me? Just remember If you are going keep pretending don't let him call you a Yankee if you are going to make a fake southern (US) identity.

Anyway, I rather like nature, as well as having stuff to eat, so anyone who wants to start, or provoke, a nuclear war should kindly go himself as far as I'm concerned.
    I certainly don't support one but the OP and his affirmation of total war of elimination lead to that conclusion. Once announce those goals its the obvious response and once shots are fired its only maybe 2-3 weeks before miscalculations lead to the end.

----------

More at OP:

So really answer a question are you just interested in demanding the US vanish because you particularly don't like it and looking for echos. Or interested in trying to place in context of Great power behavior via discussion data comparisons etc and than make some judgment on the US. And the data cannot not pointless u tube videos or random rants or related. If the guy on bench said man I think vaccines give you autism and impotency would become an anti vaxx-er (because you can find that on the net as well and really glossy)? Or Are you genuinely interested in considering the ramifications of your fantasy alternate reality? The last might be fun if you not so vitriolic.
    Last edited by conon394; February 16, 2019 at 12:31 PM.

oops

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast