Thread: Mowing generals and spies to capital.

Default Mowing generals and spies to capital.

When one of my generals has a treasure and I move him to the capital I can't seem to get the money immediately. I have to wait until the general has a new trait and I click on the "show this character's information scroll" button in the faction announcements. Only then the treasure message appears. Sometimes I have to keep the general 5 to 10 turns in the capital in order to get the money. It's even worse with spies and new technologies. The spy stays at the capital without getting any new traits and this makes it impossible to achieve the new technology. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Default Re: Mowing generals and spies to capital.

Move a character very close to the capital and then just click on it (a character).

I moved my spy close to the capital and it doesn't work. He has a scroll with the Technology "Beaten Coins". When I moved him to the capital for the first time I indeed got a message telling me that the merchants will create a banking system or something like that. But after this nothing happened. The spy still has the scroll in his inventory. At the beginning of the campaign I had another spy with the technology for creating naffatun but I was never able to recruit the naffatun unit, maybe because I'm playing as the Almohads. Other thing I noticed today is that my Mufti can't call a Jihad, supposedly because he lacks piety. But the piety bar is at max.

That thing with a clicking is working for a general that has a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jale82 View Post
    That thing with a clicking is working for a general that has a treasure.
    Took me a while to get a treasure again, but it worked, so thanks. Still don't know how to use stolen technology though.