Ahoy maties.

I've written the draft for a novel of approximately 250 A5-pages, and I'm looking for people willing to read it and give me , constructive critique or praise (tho I prefer the former two since they're usually more honest).
The book is set in a fictional world primarily inspired by the advancements, affairs and fashion from the 18th century, but with a lot of elements from other fictional works or periods, primarily pre-Roman Gaul and Germany.
The plot is centered around some piratical antics based on the characters and events I've experienced after several years of roleplaying with other people. In a sense you could say its "based on a true story"...

To catch your interest, the 6-page Prologue is publically available on WattPad: https://www.wattpad.com/672266723-the-augurer

This is my first major work so far, so there are no doubt errors and the like in it, however a lot has been corrected after others have read it.
When I consider it finished I intend to self-publish via Kindle.

If you're interested in reading, you can PM me on the forums or preferably via Discord: Wo0d Glue#4808