View Poll Results: Which party would you vote for?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Likud (Conservative)

3 12.00%
  • Jewish Home (Right-Wing)

0 0%
  • Yesh Atid (Centrism)

0 0%
  • Labour (Center-Left)

1 4.00%
  • New Right (right-wing)

1 4.00%
  • Joint Union (Israeli Arab)

3 12.00%
  • Kulanu (Center)

0 0%
  • Shas (Sephardic-Mizrahi Orthodoxy)

1 4.00%
  • United Torah Judaism (Ashkenazi Orthodoxy)

0 0%
  • Yachad (Ultra-Orthodoxy)

0 0%
  • Hatnuah (Liberalism)

0 0%
  • Ta'al (Arab Nationalism)

3 12.00%
  • Israel Resilience Party (Center-Right)

0 0%
  • Metetz (Green-Left)

8 32.00%
  • Yisrael Beiteinu (Zionism)

0 0%
  • Gesher (Right-Wing)

1 4.00%
  • Zehut (Libertarianism)

3 12.00%
  • Other (Please, specify)

1 4.00%
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel elections April 2019, September 2019, March 2020, March 2021.

Default Re: Israel elections April 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    Well this is interesting...

The kids are all right-wing: How Israel’s younger voters have grown more conservative over time
    If the trend continues, Israel as we have known it will be gone in another couple of generations: only the Hebrew writing on the signs will tell you you're not in Tehran or Riyadh amid the public stonings, shrouded women occasionally seen in the street, relgious police and the whole thing overseen by some army strongman whose giant portrait is on every street corner. Some Israelis may flee to Germany to escape persecution...
    Resident Language Geek
    Baseless Assertions on the Celts Since 1996

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Papay View Post
    Sargon of Akkad
    Paul Josef Watson
    Tim Pool
    David Rubin
    Ben Shapiro
    Black Pigeon Speaks
    ShoeOnHead
    Angry foreigner
    Pat Condell
    Tim Robinson
    Stephen Crowder
    styxhexenhammer666
    Jesse Lee Peterson
    Amazing Lucas
    Alex Jones

To name a few...

What is the common rhetoric in these channels? How "libtards" destroy the west. How "the left" is anti-white. How minorities cause crime and terrorism. How gays and feminists ruin white people. How whites(the most privileged race on earth) are "percecuted". Also they talk about how climate change is a myth. Obviously the people who pay them, use them to promote their own agenda
    You clearly have not watched any, or at least most, of the people that you list here. And no, none of them are really known in Israel. I am personally unfamilliar with several of them. Most of the people who vote right wing in Israel aren't white because, newsflash, most Israelis aren't white. There isn't really any significant questioning of climate change in Israeli public discourse (In fact, I've personally never heard anyone question it, not on media, and not through personal conversations). And actually, I know exactly 3 people here who knew of Ben Shapiro, and that's largely through memes.
    You bring up how these people think LGBT people ruin whites, yet you include David Rubin, who is gay (and considers himself a Liberal, btw), shoeonhead who is pro-lgbt including all the trans stuff and gay marriage, in fact if you bothered to watch a couple videos you'd see that she's basically left wing but just laughs at SJW's, Jessee Lee Peterson who is black.. come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmetiacos View Post
    If the trend continues, Israel as we have known it will be gone in another couple of generations: only the Hebrew writing on the signs will tell you you're not in Tehran or Riyadh amid the public stonings, shrouded women occasionally seen in the street, relgious police and the whole thing overseen by some army strongman whose giant portrait is on every street corner. Some Israelis may flee to Germany to escape persecution...
    Whoah there. Right wingers in Israel want none of those things.

Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by nhytgbvfeco2 View Post
    You clearly have not watched any, or at least most, of the people that you list here. And no, none of them are really known in Israel. I am personally unfamilliar with several of them. Most of the people who vote right wing in Israel aren't white because, newsflash, most Israelis aren't white. There isn't really any significant questioning of climate change in Israeli public discourse (In fact, I've personally never heard anyone question it, not on media, and not through personal conversations). And actually, I know exactly 3 people here who knew of Ben Shapiro, and that's largely through memes.
    You bring up how these people think LGBT people ruin whites, yet you include David Rubin, who is gay (and considers himself a Liberal, btw), shoeonhead who is pro-lgbt including all the trans stuff and gay marriage, in fact if you bothered to watch a couple videos you'd see that she's basically left wing but just laughs at SJW's, Jessee Lee Peterson who is black.. come on.
    Lets see. David Rubin just like Milo Yanopoulos constantly attacks LGBT. I dont care whether they are really gays or not. They use the exact same rhetoric all the others use so perhaps they fake that they are homosexuals in order to attack LGBT. The same thing can be said with blacks like Jesse Lee Paterson. He is black but in the past he has said that blacks should thank whites for slavery(?). What about people like imam(lol) Tawhidi who constantly attack muslims? All these people are part of the same group that uses the same fake rhetoric that has various goals among them to legalize white nationalism. Also i dont know about which Israelis you talk about when you say they are not white. All of the Israeli leaders since 1948 are white Jews that immigrated from Europe and USA. Netanyahu is Polish. So you cannot use the Nazi rhetoric of "Jews are not white" only when it suits your propaganda

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

imam(lol) Tawhidi who constantly attack muslims?
    Is he not a certified Imam?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Is there a theory the wall was Mameluke? Some cities are literally made of history. Rome seems a bit like that, likewise Istanbul. Dig down a metre in my home town past the layer of pubs and brothels and you get to the pre-history pretty quickly (that gets ploughed under too, because reasons).

I've heard the Antonia theory before, I'm sad it is likely a pipe-dream. Imagine the Third Temple rising across the valley from the Dome of the Rock. I'm not even Jewish and the thought of it gives me goosebumps.
    The Western Wall has 45 courses of stones, 17 are below ground, a lot of the top half of the 28 courses above ground have been replaced in repairs during different periods. The originals from the time of Herod are different from the rest, much larger and with drafted margins, the same as in other Herodian monumental architecture. Because of the way the paved road is built up against the wall, it provides a terminus ante quem for the wall itself. The road must have been built after the wall, so the wall must be no older than the road. The earliest possible date for the road is determined by the material sealed underneath it, the latest possible date for the road's construction is determined by the material sealed above it by the debris thrown over the edge of the wall during the destruction. From the time of Herod's reign to the destruction of the Temple is just one century. All the material trapped above the road but below the debris dates to this period, so the archaeology matches the history exactly.

I'd never heard of this hypothesis before, presumably because archaeologists don't take it seriously. I looked it up and read the argument though. Seems it's all over the internet, again no archaeologists involved in the discussion. I can see how the argument might seem like it makes sense if you're familiar with Herodotus but not the archaeology, but reading it from my position it kind of comes across like Alex Jones type reasoning, for various reasons I won't bother with. According to Herodotus, the Antonia fortress was next to the northwest corner of the Temple complex. Therefore according to their argument, the Temple must have been on the Ophel south of Haram al-Sharif, but this area has been well-excavated. There is no evidence of the Temple. In fact, it was uninhabited for much of the time the Temple stood. A few years ago, we discovered what we're pretty sure is a Seleucid fortress, definitely Hellenistic anyway. This was mentioned by Josephus as well, but its location was thus far unknown. What is certain is that if Antiochus IV had constructed a fortress on top of, or ajoining, the Temple complex, it wouldn't have escaped the historical record. In other words, no, the Temple was not on the Ophel, it was precisely where the Dome of the Rock is now according to all lines of reasonable evidence. That of course is not a coincidence.

That map is from 2015, though. Here's one for 2019: https://z.ynet.co.il/short/content/E...ternalurl=true
    Likud is blue, blue&white is yellow. If you click on a city you can get a more detailed breakdown.
    Thanks, the other links Prodromos posted had 2019 in lists by cities, but the map is better.

Lets see. David Rubin just like Milo Yanopoulos constantly attacks LGBT. I dont care whether they are really gays or not. They use the exact same rhetoric all the others use so perhaps they fake that they are homosexuals in order to attack LGBT. The same thing can be said with blacks like Jesse Lee Paterson. He is black but in the past he has said that blacks should thank whites for slavery(?). What about people like imam(lol) Tawhidi who constantly attack muslims? All these people are part of the same group that uses the same fake rhetoric that has various goals among them to legalize white nationalism. Also i dont know about which Israelis you talk about when you say they are not white. All of the Israeli leaders since 1948 are white Jews that immigrated from Europe and USA. Netanyahu is Polish. So you cannot use the Nazi rhetoric of "Jews are not white" only when it suits your propaganda
    Netanyahu isn't Polish. He was born in Tel Aviv to a mother who was born in the Ottoman Empire. Netanyahu's father was born in the Russian Empire in what had been and would later be Poland, but even his father was never really Polish. His father's first first language was Yiddish, he didn’t consider himself Polish, and it’s unlikely many Poles would have considered him Polish either. Not that he would have had much interaction with Poles since Jews tended to live separately and he and his family left when he was eight years old.

Ashkenazi Jews are about half European, the other half would not be white unless Lebanese and Syrian people are also white, but then Israeli Jews are on average a bit less than half Ashkenazi. So most Israelis are not predominately European by ancestry, but it doesn't matter because your whole hypothesis is absurd and irrelevant. Those Youtube personalities are hardly known in Israel and neither are most of the issues they talk about. I took a look at trending Youtube videos in Israel, only two were even in English - the new Lion King trailer and a PewDiePie video. This could be taken as an example of a procedure one might use in order to double-check a particular supposition before boldly spouting off nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Lets see. David Rubin just like Milo Yanopoulos constantly attacks LGBT. I dont care whether they are really gays or not. They use the exact same rhetoric all the others use so perhaps they fake that they are homosexuals in order to attack LGBT.
    Except Rubin was homosexual and left wing up until a couple years ago, and i'm pretty sure that he's married to a man.
    He can criticise the lgbt community despite being part of it, much like how there are Jews who criticise Israel. Doesn't make him anti-gay.
    The same thing can be said with blacks like Jesse Lee Paterson. He is black but in the past he has said that blacks should thank whites for slavery(?). What about people like imam(lol) Tawhidi who constantly attack muslims? All these people are part of the same group that uses the same fake rhetoric that has various goals among them to legalize white nationalism. Also i dont know about which Israelis you talk about when you say they are not white. All of the Israeli leaders since 1948 are white Jews that immigrated from Europe and USA. Netanyahu is Polish. So you cannot use the Nazi rhetoric of "Jews are not white" only when it suits your propaganda
    Imam Tawhidi is a certified Imam, I don't know why you find that funny. Not everyone is involved in group think, people are allowed to think outside the box.
    I don't know who Jesse Lee Paterson actually is, I just googled his name when you lised him and saw that he was black. I'm sure you consider him a race traitor, maybe even an uncle tom.
    Legalise white nationalism? Lol. Well, first of all, that's not illegal in the USA.
    Yes, the prime ministers have been of Ashkenazi descent. I was talking about the general populace however, quite clearly. My "propaganda"? Go ahead, enter google, write "What percentage of Israeli Jews is Ashkenazi", you'll get 36%, or about a third. At least do your research before you blame white people for everything, it's getting absurd.

However, back to your original point, have you any proof that any of those people are popular in Israel?

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Is he not a certified Imam?
    https://www.abc.net.au/religion/welc...ad-ta/10095874

No he is not. He is a fraud that takes money to make anti-muslim statements

I've never heard of that guy before and have no opinion about him, but I expected your source to not actually support your claim, and that seems to be somewhat the case. All it says is that he's not recognized by mainstream Sunni organizations in Australia, but that's not surprising because:

After Imam Tawhidi dropped out of university, he fell in with a fringe seminary school in Iran, run by a controversial religious family known as the Shirazis.

Imam Tawhidi studied under its senior cleric, the Grand Ayatollah Sayid Sadiq Husseini Shirazi
    And that is coming from an article that has nothing good to say about him.

So again, what does this guy have to do with Israel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

The article fails to mention how he graduated from the islamic seminaries in Qom and Karbala.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbpy_Soz40s

He is highly praised by people like Tommy Robinson who has claimed that muslims are rapists and must be deported. Need i say more? I havent seen him debate any real muslim scholar only haters of muslims were he sits down and debate who hates muslims more. He is a clear fraud

Blog Entries

Nothing wrong with having a conversation with Tommy Robinson. Tawhidi believes Islam should be reformed, which is something the two have in common. I suspect that either that fact or him being Shia is a problem for conservative Muslims.

I watched the sit-down between them when it came out, and I found it educational as well as showing me what the roadmap for Islam adapting to the West would look like.
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Nothing wrong with having a conversation with Tommy Robinson. Tawhidi believes Islam should be reformed, which is something the two have in common. I suspect that either that fact or him being Shia is a problem for conservative Muslims.

I watched the sit-down between them when it came out, and I found it educational as well as showing me what the roadmap for Islam adapting to the West would look like.
    He only debates people with Tommy Robinson mentality. He never debates real imams. He knows what he is doing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbpy_Soz40s

He is highly praised by people like Tommy Robinson who has claimed that muslims are rapists and must be deported. Need i say more? I havent seen him debate any real muslim scholar only haters of muslims were he sits down and debate who hates muslims more. He is a clear fraud
    He is an actual Imam.. I don't see how you can call him a fraud despite that fact.

He is an actual Imam.. I don't see how you can call him a fraud despite that fact.
    No he isnt. He is not recognized by anyone as an imam. He is self-proclaimed imam that speaks against muslims. Just like David Rubin, a self-proclaimed homosexual speaks against homosexuals. Oh look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHjEQA_CwWk

From all the imams of the world David Rubin (just like Tommy Robinson) called "Imam" Tawhidi in his show. But on the other hand they are "part of the family" promoting the same type of ideology to 18 year old kids that dont know whats going on. I've seen him only on far right media so i guess he serves his purpose

No he isnt. He is not recognized by anyone as an imam. He is self-proclaimed imam that speaks against muslims. Just like David Rubin, a self-proclaimed homosexual speaks against homosexuals. Oh look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHjEQA_CwWk

From all the imams of the world David Rubin (just like Tommy Robinson) called "Imam" Tawhidi in his show. But on the other hand they are "part of the family" promoting the same type of ideology to 18 year old kids that dont know whats going on. I've seen him only on far right media so i guess he serves his purpose
    Considering Dave Rubin is married to a man, I tend to believe his "self-proclaimed" homosexuality. Btw, your double standards are honestly quite shocking, Papay. It's 2019, all sexuality is "self-proclaimed", you can't prove what someone's sexuality is, much like gender. Or do you need him to "prove" his gayness to you before you can accept him as such? Should he pass some sort of "gay test"? Sheesh.

However, like Sumskillz already told you, he was made an Imam by an Imam who he studied under. That's how Imams are made.

Regardless, you've still yet to provide any evidence to your claim that any of these figures are popular amongst Israeli youths. As always, you just make outrageous claims that are quickly disproved, but it never stops you from making them again in the future.

Blog Entries

Can we return to the topic of Israel’s elections, instead of an Imam’s credentials.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Lieberman's Demand for Joining Netanyahu Government: Draft the ultra-Orthodox

Yisrael Beiteinu chairman says he would recommend Netanyahu for prime minister, but 'we'll go to elections again' if haredi conscription law not brought to Knesset; ultra-Orthodox parties plan to unite against him
    Is anyone surprised? Netanyahu is damned if he does and also if he doesn't.

Akrotatos's Avatar Vicarius

Sargon of Akkad
    Paul Josef Watson
    Tim Pool
    David Rubin
    Ben Shapiro
    Black Pigeon Speaks
    ShoeOnHead
    Angry foreigner
    Pat Condell
    Tim Robinson
    Stephen Crowder
    styxhexenhammer666
    Jesse Lee Peterson
    Amazing Lucas
    Alex Jones

To name a few...

What is the common rhetoric in these channels? How "libtards" destroy the west. How "the left" is anti-white. How minorities cause crime and terrorism. How gays and feminists ruin white people. How whites(the most privileged race on earth) are "percecuted". Also they talk about how climate change is a myth. Obviously the people who pay them, use them to promote their own agenda
    Seriously dude? ShoeOnHead ?? A sometimes cringy but otherwise cute girl that makes funny videos about radical feminists and cosmo articles in the same list as Alex Jones?

Tim Robinson in the same list as Dave Rubin? I wish all TV & YT hosts were as civilised and open as him.

Paul Joseph Watson a right-winger who makes controversial political and "funny" videos (some are good, others are just trash though) in the same list as Tim Pool who uploads like 5 videos per day and all of them serious with political analysis and always to the center? He was a Bernie bro for God's shake.

This list says more about how far to the left you are to put all these people in the same category. I don't know all of them but the only thing in common they seem to have is being anti-SJW and all the radical nonsense that has become mainstream (and is fueling the far-right as a response). Well guess what, that's the majority of people on this planet.

Get a grip please and apologies for the OT rant.
    Gems of TWC:

Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post
    News flash but groups like al-Qaeda or Taliban are not Islamist.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrotatos View Post
    Seriously dude? ShoeOnHead ?? A sometimes cringy but otherwise cute girl that makes funny videos about radical feminists and cosmo articles in the same list as Alex Jones?

Tim Robinson in the same list as Dave Rubin? I wish all TV & YT hosts were as civilised and open as him.

Paul Joseph Watson a right-winger who makes controversial political and "funny" videos (some are good, others are just trash though) in the same list as Tim Pool who uploads like 5 videos per day and all of them serious with political analysis and always to the center? He was a Bernie bro for God's shake.

This list says more about how far to the left you are to put all these people in the same category. I don't know all of them but the only thing in common they seem to have is being anti-SJW and all the radical nonsense that has become mainstream (and is fueling the far-right as a response). Well guess what, that's the majority of people on this planet.

Get a grip please and apologies for the OT rant.
    Fine, fine. I replace ShoeOnHEad with blaire white a so called trans woman who constantly bashes SJWs and LGBT

But i continue to believe that the rest are all part of the same family. They go to shows like that of David Rubin saying the exact same things. They try to decieve the public with half trues-half lies and they promote what news they want to. So if you watch only these channels you are literally brainwashed. I mean feminism a serious threat for western civilization? Really? I would laugh with that but on the other hand you can see the effect of this brainwashing even in these forums
    Last edited by Papay; April 17, 2019 at 08:26 AM.

Fine, fine. I replace ShoeOnHEad with blaire white a so called trans woman who constantly bashes SJWs and LGBT
    "So called". Again with that bs? I'm pretty convinced by the breast implants personally, but you yourself are straying out of SJW dogma here, and would be attacked by them for doing so. A person doesn't need to prove that he or she or whatever is trans.
    But i continue to believe that the rest are all part of the same family. They go to shows like that of David Rubin saying the exact same things. They try to decieve the public with half trues-half lies and they promote what news they want to. So if you watch only these channels you are literally brainwashed. I mean feminism a serious threat for western civilization? Really? I would laugh with that but on the other hand you can see the effect of this brainwashing even in these forums
    You have yet to provide evidence of this being at all relevant to the Israeli election. I don't see the point of continuing this discussion unless you do. If you want to discuss anti-sjw (read: sane) individuals you are welcome to start your own thread.