Thread: Request!!! Octavian Augustus head for Antiochus II of Seleucid

Pavle_M's Avatar Laetus

Icon4 Request!!! Octavian Augustus head for Antiochus II of Seleucid

I humbly ask any moder here if he could replace the vanilla face of Antiochus II of Seleucid (second son of Antiochus I Soter) with Octavian's head.
    It doesn't have to wear helmet, and can have default Seleucid generals body.

If doing it just for him is too complicated..I noticed that he always have the same generals face, so the change of that type of face for Greeks would probably do the job.

This vanilla face is terrible, and it really hinders the immersion in the game. Octavians face is really close to that of historical Antiochus III...so if anybody could respond to this desperate plea, I would be most grateful.

Thank You!

Pavle_M's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Request!!! Octavian Augustus head for Antiochus II of Seleucid

I either asked for something that is too simple (not interesting to make), or too hard (cant bother with it)...

I want to thank anyone who showed interest at least to look at this thread...

Gyrosmeister's Avatar Monsieur Grec

Default Re: Request!!! Octavian Augustus head for Antiochus II of Seleucid

It is possible, I can tell you that, what is needed is to create a special uniform with Octavians head, find Antiochos II in the startpos file of the grand campaign and assign it to him, (provided that he is in the start of the game)