Thread: Elite Makedonian Units in the Campaign

Default Elite Makedonian Units in the Campaign

I'm about 65 turns into my Makedonian campaign and I'm having a blast subjugating the Hellenic cities to the south prior to bringing the Epirotes "under my wing" and thrashing the barbarians to the North. Well, as I didn't realise until I got into a battle with the Epirotes that they had a (relatively) steady pool of elite units (the agema phalangites and royal peltasts and hypastites - ignore the spelling) whereas I did not. I said "meh" and believed that I hadn't acquired the correct military building to recruit such units of my own. I was wrong. Now that I am pretty far into my campaign, I've realised that I cannot recruit these units even after conquering over 15 provinces. Could someone please enlighten me on how to "unlock" these units for recruitment?

Default Re: Elite Makedonian Units in the Campaign

You need to complete the Kingship reform, then build the top-tier government somewhere.

Sorry but I'm quite new to the mod. How do you complete this reform?

Quote Originally Posted by Tasty Leaf View Post
    Sorry but I'm quite new to the mod. How do you complete this reform?
    See the Player's Guide bundled in with the mod (in the root mods\ebii\ directory), or this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    See the Player's Guide bundled in with the mod (in the root mods\ebii\ directory), or this thread.
    Is the tread up to date?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Living in the Netherland but am a Frisian the noblest of Germans. NOW playing SAI Julian campaign, http://www.unihorn.nl
    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent, Isaac Asimov
    F@ck de massa, grijp de Kassa, Bas Hoorn 2009