Thread: A Little Submod Request

Default A Little Submod Request

Bro's thanks for mod firstly. I'm military historian and I want a request a little submod for yours. Please Please please.

I used 1.3 version I want a make a pike-shot-hussar tactic with ottomans but ottomans dont have pikemen, pistol cavalary

Pls

1- Adda a foreign pikemen unit can be recruitable all times. (maybe hungarian szekei pikemens, like ottomans can recruitable hungarian hajduks)

2- Adda a foreign arqebuis or pistole cavalary can be recruitable all times (maybe horse croats like ottomans can recruitable hungarian hajduks)

Please this is very easy think for modders.

h.fast's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: A Little Submod Request

Hawkerx, had some free time, so take:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m1...r47yLdKvuFOdMv

Move folder "data" from archive to your "OiM2" folder and replace old files. Old files are included too with suffix "ORIGINAL".
    Last edited by h.fast; January 27, 2019 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by h.fast View Post
    Hawkerx, had some free time, so take:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m1...r47yLdKvuFOdMv

Move folder "data" from archive to your "OiM2" folder and replace old files. Old files are included too with suffix "ORIGINAL".
    Bro you are best man i habr ever seen in the total man modding area. Thank you so much. All of them works fine. Actually this be a alternate universe submod. As you know 1.3 mod starts with osman II on the ottoman throne . İn the history Osman II also known Young Osman want a make establish new modern army system behalf of janissaries. But janisseries make a revolt and kill him. I think if he succes probably he establish a typical pike shot hussar army like a centuries trend. So please do not delete this mod in to download site because İ m change the subject like a succesful Osman II Alternate Submod .

h.fast's Avatar Libertus

Hawkerx, that wasn't hard coz I know the mod structure and units
    You can upload those file on TWC here if you think that they could be interesting for smbd else.
    I can't promise that I would save 'em on my Google Drive for long time coz I use it fairly often and can delete they by mistake or carelessness.
    No offense